UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 topic: You!

+22
Théo P.
Gaëtan Morin
Thibaud Denis
Alexia Barraud
leana REIS
Charloote NIORT
Emma LUGOL
Thomas Moreau
Maëlle DUBOIS
mickaeldav
lguilb04
Chris Boutenet Lardy
dmarti
Yoann SCHWARTZ
Ropied
qguyet
Luca
Mathieu Lafaurie
Bouviala
Swann Giraud
LucasWDM
Admin
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 1 topic: You! - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 1 topic: You!

Post by clara ernesto Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:28 pm

Hello my name is Clara Ernesto. I have 18years old and I live in La Couronne. I was born in l'Isle d'Espagnac on August 22, 2001.
I have 2 cats, I listen english rap and I love all sports but my favourite sport is tennis, I practice it since 13years. I also did basket and step one year.
My favourite tennis player is Roger Federer.
I hope to become a sports teacher in a college or high school.

clara ernesto

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre-Louis Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:06 pm

Hi John ! Pierre-Louis here. As you probably know it, I'm 19 years old. I'm the youngest of my little family because I've got only one brother , who is 7 years older than me. I also have a 9 year old jackrusell dog called Milou. I was born in the hospital of Saintes and I always lived at the same place, a village at 10 km from Saintes. My main hobbies are sports (especially rugby, I deeply support the Stade Rochelais thanks to my father who has been bringing me to the stadium to watch the boys play since my sweet childhood !) and video games. I played a lot at it with my big brother when we were still living in our parent's house. That's all for me, I wish you a good day, John !

Pierre-Louis

Back to top Go down

Week 1 topic: You! - Page 2 Empty Me

Post by Théo Ben Saada Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:44 pm

Today, I will talk about myself.
My name is Théo Ben Saada, I was born in Larochelle in Charente-Maritime. I'm 17 years-old and I live in Lethou, a small village of 50 people.
I love playing videogames, listening to music, and I love a footblall it'ss my passion and I play football since 14 years it's my life and I can playing football during ma life

Théo Ben Saada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2