UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOOD LOVERS

+13
Clarance de Villiers
Ravahiti
noemie_resclause
Victor Chevalier
Léa ABREU
Pauline Maurisset
Marina Guillon
Léanne Imare
FLEGEAU PAULINE
Damaye Alexis
Admin
Malek.benslimane
sophie_rys
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FOOD LOVERS - Page 2 Empty Re: FOOD LOVERS

Post by Léanne Imare Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:52 am

Hey ^^
Yes John I think we can do this in december as a Christmas buffet or maybe we can do it instead of going to the Indian restaurant ( I know some of us don't like to eat spicy: hey Cédric ^^).
Léanne Imare
Léanne Imare

Back to top Go down

Post by sophie_rys Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:29 pm

FOOD LOVERS - Page 2 72781110

Love yourself
sophie_rys
sophie_rys

Back to top Go down

Post by Damaye Alexis Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:17 pm

I tasted Lea's food today. She is a really great cook. Everyone needs a Lea in their life. affraid

Last edited by Damaye Alexis on Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Damaye Alexis
Damaye Alexis

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:22 pm

Cook = chef
cooker = equipment on which we cook.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Léanne Imare Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:14 pm

Hey John
Talking about cooker, is there anyone here who use a cooker to cook his rice? As rice is the main ingredient on half of the recipes of my islands I used to eat rice 2 or 3 times every week. But when I was a child I realized that a lot of metropolitan people cook they rice in a pan or in a "casserole" and that a lot of people where complaining about the fact that the rice was burned under but not enough cooked at the top.For those who like rice you should reall buy a cooker, you can have one for 19,90 euro and you can cook whatever you want inside it such as curry without worrying about the cooking process. It is a real time saving.

For those who came from an another country. What is the main ingredient of your country gastronomy?
Léanne Imare
Léanne Imare

Back to top Go down

Post by Malek.benslimane Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:39 pm

Admin wrote:
iman ghouzi wrote:so it's the second time i try to write here, i hope this time will be fine.

I like your idea Ravahiti !!! it would be nice if everyone prepapes typical recipes of his/her region or country and then we eat it together . In my case i will choose if i will prepare a morrocan or italian food ( or both Smile ) .

I hope we can decide together a day to do this maybe during english classes and then we explain the recipe ( hé John?! what do you think?) in english of course.
Or maybe we can do a game where we have to guess which ingredients have been used Wink 

so in the meanwhile, i would like to share with you guys this website where you can find recipes of different countries in the world .
https://www.panningtheglobe.com/
Just go on the "recipes" category and choose the county you want.

I think i will try some greek recipes Smile

Actually I think it's a brilliant idea. Let's see if we can do it for a December class.

And Malek, you're a funny man. English food is awesome and the basis for food throughout the rest of the world. Wink

English Breakfast
A Sunday Carvery
Roasts
Sweet delicious puddings
Cakes
Curries.

Yeah it was a joke. Because I'm really a big fan of english breakfast. But I want to taste the original one in England, someday on my way to watch Arsenal kicking Leicester's ass Wink Razz
Malek.benslimane
Malek.benslimane

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:29 pm

That may not be during my lifetime then.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Isaure Ayrault-Roy Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:29 pm

Damaye Alexis wrote:I tasted Lea's food today. She is a really great cook. Everyone needs a Lea in their life. affraid

What did she make you taste? Because I think she gave you one of the chocolate cakes I made Rolling Eyes
Isaure Ayrault-Roy
Isaure Ayrault-Roy

Back to top Go down

Post by farah ayedi Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:33 am

Léanne Imare wrote:Hey John
Talking about cooker, is there anyone here who use a cooker to cook his rice? As rice is the main ingredient on half of the recipes of my islands I used to eat rice 2 or 3 times every week. But when I was a child I realized that a lot of metropolitan people cook they rice in a pan or in a "casserole" and that a lot of people where complaining about the fact that the rice was burned under but not enough cooked at the top.For those who like rice you should reall buy a cooker, you can have one for 19,90 euro and you can cook whatever you want inside it such as curry without worrying about the cooking process. It is a real time saving.

For those who came from an another country. What is the main ingredient of your country gastronomy?
In Tunisia, the main ingredient in our gastronomy is "Couscous" or "Semoule" like frend people said. So, we prepare it with every thing; vegetables, meat, chiken, and specially in my city with fish Smile I miss my mother couscous Sad
farah ayedi
farah ayedi

Birthday : 1995-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2