UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coming out

Go down

coming out Empty coming out

Post by BEGUE simon Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:50 pm

hello
the coming out is an interesting subject. Today, some people are open minded some aren't. But we've seen an augmentation of groupe of people who are okay to talk and discover the homosexuality. We have the Gay parade, one time per years. It is a big event very famous. I think that is a good thing that everyone can be whatever he want. In the history, the homosexual people were killed, insulted, injured. It was a shame. Today, it is not right to do those things. And at the beginning it was for religions reasons. "god creat women and men, that is not a random" they said. But we have example also in history who show that we have been homosexual for the very first Man.
Also i think that if you are famous it is difficult to show your sexual orientation. So if you are a soccer are a singer, it doesn't make a difference. But the way that you express yourself and the philosophie that you share can be a probleme today. See, some people think that we have to keep some things for us and that we can't share some part of our lives in public. I agree with this for some other things, but i can certanly admit that people are gay and they have the right to be that way !

BEGUE simon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum