UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 6 subject Space

+21
Dulinge Emma
Emma Goichon
Christian FLANNERY
AxelQuantin
BARRAUD Jeanne
Cloé Meyraud
Marie LEQUEC
Paul Bressy
Tmaulin
Lucie LEFEVRE
Julia Ceaux
Binson Mathilde
Onillon Dorian
Pierre Faivre
Cloé
Boismorand Victoria
desaunay amaury
GERON Eva
Thomas Figueira
Virginie GAUDRIAUD
Admin
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

week 6 subject Space Empty week 6 subject Space

Post by Admin Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:54 am

It's big.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

week 6 subject Space Empty Re: week 6 subject Space

Post by Virginie GAUDRIAUD Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:15 pm

Space is a wonderful universe formed of planets, stars and galaxies. there are nine planets: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn,Uranus,Neptune, Pluto. Stars are observable with a télescope, it’s really nice to see ! but if we don’t have a telescope we can also observe the stars and find the constellations by speaking with friends.

Virginie GAUDRIAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Figueira Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:30 pm

Ok space is an environnement a little blurring because we have not discover all the space. The space contains planets, stars, galaxies... There are a lot of films and documentary about space. In 1969, Armstrong is maybe going on the moon but it's not certified.. Why now we don't go on the moon in 2019 ? Aniway, look at the sky is beautifull, and more when there is a lot of stars ! Maybe a day we are going to live on an other planet like Mars or a planet undiscovered ?

Thomas Figueira

Back to top Go down

Post by GERON Eva Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:16 pm

Space?
Humm what can i say about it ?
I'm not very inspired by this subject but i gonna try to do something.
I went in the space one time. when i went to space we have a meteorite that crashed on us it was surprising. So we had problems with the vessel it was creepy! But we came back unscathed.
Do not worry it was secure, it was in the star tour ! Do you know? It's an attraction in disneyland paris!

GERON Eva

Back to top Go down

Post by desaunay amaury Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:56 pm

omg what a subject ?! how choose that sh*t?!
ok so I have to get inspired by something empty.I will say that it's some rock that turn around an hot fire rock and around that their is some other rock how shine when we saw them from the earth. This is dark even if the sun (hot fire rock) try to bring luminosity at this dark empty space.

desaunay amaury

Back to top Go down

Post by Boismorand Victoria Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:20 pm

Hello John, So the subject of the week is space?
I'm not very inspired by this subject .There is so much to say about it that it is so vast that we do not know what to say...
When I think about space I see the actuality, the historical references with the conspiracy theories added, Ever since I heard the conspiracy theory that man would never have gone to the moon, I’ve been asking myself a lot of questions about this act that would have been done in 1969 by Neil Armstrong.
He told himself that the United States was so in competition with Russia that he would have taken photo montages to get the title of the first man to set foot on the moon. The various opinions denounce that on the moon there would be no air so how could the flag have flown? Why can’t we go back to the moon today when technology is so much more important? I leave my mind open and it allows me to think about this question of conspiracy. What do you think, John Cox? affraid confused scratch

Boismorand Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:00 pm

Boismorand Victoria wrote:Hello John, So the subject of the week is space?
I'm not very inspired by this subject .There is so much to say about it that it is so vast that we do not know what to say...
When I think about space I see the actuality, the historical references with the conspiracy theories added, Ever since I heard the conspiracy theory that man would never have gone to the moon, I’ve been asking myself a lot of questions about this act that would have been done in 1969 by Neil Armstrong.
He told himself that the United States was so in competition with Russia that he would have taken photo montages to get the title of the first man to set foot on the moon. The various opinions denounce that on the moon there would be no air so how could the flag have flown? Why can’t we go back to the moon today when technology is so much more important? I leave my mind open and it allows me to think about this question of conspiracy. What do you think, John Cox? affraid confused scratch

I have no doubts that we went to the moon. 100% certain. You do know that the flag was made like that don't you? It doesn't need wind.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloé Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:30 pm

This subject is cool but I don’t know what I can say, because I don’t know much about it. But, I love space and on my phone, this summer, when were having walk on the beach at night, I observe with an app the stars and we can see the planet, the astrologic sign and it's very nice.
What I would like, is for us to find another human species on another planet but it may be complicate ahaha.

Cloé

Back to top Go down

week 6 subject Space Empty Aliens are coming

Post by Pierre Faivre Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:25 am

I think the space is impressive, we will never know what's going on there. I'm sure there are lots of things alive in the universe and there are some resources on other planets that could help us keep our own. But it's not easy to explore this universe and know where to go to find what you're looking for. Otherwise I'm sure there are aliens but not those we imagine (not all green) but aliens who look a little more, we will see in the future if they come to say hello ... Can to be that they are already among us without our knowledge and that they will attack us soon! OMG

Pierre Faivre

Back to top Go down

Post by Onillon Dorian Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:39 am

Space is big yes and yet in this great thing there is not much to say.
The first step on the moon was made by Neil Alden Armstrong on July 21, 1969 during the Apollo11 mission.
It was the first scientific advance in space, a small step for man but a big step for humanity.
week 6 subject Space Url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwignZq9g6jlAhUGWBoKHe--C68QjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.francebleu

Onillon Dorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Binson Mathilde Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:52 pm

Space is something very vast and little known to humanity.
We discovered that we are located in a solar system made up of the sun with planets orbiting it like Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Neptune, at the front we also had Pluto but it was considered too small to be a planet.
What would fascinate me would be to know how far it goes? Is it really infinite? Is there another solar system equivalent to ours that supports life?
Otherwise what I find most beautiful is when the night falls and lets all these stars appear that illuminate the sky, I find it beautiful.

Binson Mathilde

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Ceaux Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:09 pm

The space is vast and beautiful that's why he has always fascinated me. Whenever I look at an emision on space I feel smaller than a grain of sand and knowing that we still have a lot of things to discover about space fascinates me, much like with the ocean except that the space is much larger. I also like the fact that the names of the planets were chosen according to the gods of Greek mythology (with the exception of the Earth which in France is a derivative of Terra who is Gaia, the goddess of the Earth). All the satellites and some constellations represent heroes, titans, nymphs, deities or other figures of Greek mythology and other constellations represent the signs of the zodiac.

Julia Ceaux

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie LEFEVRE Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:35 am

Hello John, how are you?
I saw that this week's topic was space oriented and I think it's a great theme for this week. I don't know if you've seen it, but on Friday, for the first time in the history of space exploration, two American women went into space to do a repair on the international station. This is all new in this profession, because we have seen more men in this profession.
They are astronauts: Christina Koch and Jessica Meir.
They don't have the same experiences but they've been able to mix them up to become the "heroes" of the week.
(Even Donald Trump applauded and congratulated them!!)

Lucie LEFEVRE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tmaulin Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:55 pm

There's a lot to say about space. The Earth is in the Solar System which includes 8 planets : Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune (and Pluton which is no longer considered like a planet because it's so little). The first 4 are telluric and the last 4 are gaseous. The all planets turn around the sun and around themself. They have one or more satellite which turn around them. The satelite of the Earth is the Moon. Outside the Solar System there is many Galaxy, black hole, giant star, nebula...

Tmaulin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Bressy Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:26 pm

We haven' enough space in the Classroom, everybody is stuck to someone else as opposed as class in Jean Monnet where it's big. So we have many places and therefore, we have some space.
I will talk about space ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` It was that.
Apparently, there are so much space in space. bounce

I hope there is a planet in space where everybody speak in English alien

Paul Bressy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie LEQUEC Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:53 pm

"Sometimes you have to go up really high to understand how small you really are".

I once had this conversation with my professor of physics chemistry, I was 15 and I was in the MELH School (Maison d'Education de La Légion d'Honneur), at that time it was classified as the best school of French society, so I was convinced to have a real descent conversaton about the subject.
My professor told me that Man had sent into space a satellite with a message of peace engraved in gold as well as our geographical coordinates and some current inventions of the time (such as a rubix cube).

I found this wonderful and also super stupid. I asked "What if they use it to come visit us and destroy earth ?"
My teacher simply answered "what if the satellite just crash on their planet and they use the rubix cube to hit each other on the head?"
I realized that society and the imagination of men had conformed me to think that another form of life was necessarily superior to mine and mean.
But it is not.

Maybe we’ll be the ones to invade planets, maybe the other form of intelligence is still undevelopped and that is why they can not answer to ours tries.
Maybe we'll invade a planet in a billion years in order to "help them to evolve", and then we'll be the ones to destroy the others.

Which I would not be surprised, given human nature...
Marie LEQUEC
Marie LEQUEC

Birthday : 2000-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloé Meyraud Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:08 pm

Not long ago, an astrophysicist (Michel Mayor) won the 2019 Nobel Prize in Physics because he discovered an exoplanet more or less similar to the Earth. But what is interesting is that he does not imagine that humanity will leave Earth because these discovered planets are far too far from our planet. And according to him, it is because of current technologies because it would take 300,000 years to make a distance of 12 light years, which is the distance to a neighbouring exoplanet. So we're still a long way from Star Trek!

Cloé Meyraud

Back to top Go down

Post by BARRAUD Jeanne Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:07 pm

I am not very interested in space. But I actually think it is something very interesting. It is something that we don’t know about. I mean we discover things about it every day but we will never really know it someday. It is something that is huge and that we never control and I think that makes it unbelievable.

BARRAUD Jeanne

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelQuantin Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:08 pm

I'm very interesting by space because we always discover new things and we try to understand how space works et how there was born. If that was possible I would like go in space for see the earth and others planets differently. And I would know if there is other people in the universe.

AxelQuantin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian FLANNERY Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:45 pm

Space makes upeverything and everything makes up space. Nothing is bigger than space because nothing is not part of space, you get me ? We, people, pretend that we know a lot about space but we actually know nothing. There is, without doubt, an infinite amount of other living beings out there that we will most likely never know about or see. It is quite fascinating when you think about it ! It would be a crazy experience to leave our planet as have done many astronauts just to experience the true size of space and how small we are compared to it!
Christian FLANNERY
Christian FLANNERY

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Goichon Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:51 pm

Space is something that has always fascinated me, intrigued me. Looking at the stars in the evening and trying to guess the constellation is my personal pleasure. Besides, who never dreamed of being a cosmonaut when he was a kid? I often wonder a lot about what we can discover, how far we will go in this exploration. Indeed, at the temporal level, we are only at the beginning of the universe. Just that, it makes you think : maybe life is so young that it hasn't had time to get in touch with others yet, but if the universe had 70 billion years more, then we could ask ourselves the question: are we alone?
After a million years the footprints on the moon will fade away and if that's the case we will already have largely colonized the moon.
- 81 million years later a potential asteroid hits the earth and if that, it will even be possible on earth? or otherwise we may already be dead because of another threat. In - 200 million years if human life still exists, what will it look like? Personally I think that human beings will not look like us at all, they could be gas species or maybe robots.
- about 7. 5 billion years ago the earth will be destroyed by the sun so in 500 million years the beginning of the end of the earth begins but maybe what is left of the human being will have found a solution to save the earth?
Anyway, I could go on and on like this for a long time aha but i think that really interesting subject to talk about

Emma Goichon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dulinge Emma Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:23 pm

Today we need to talk about space.
Hmmm I don't have much inspiration, I would have preferred music Very Happy Cool
But space is more like something that stresses me out. At one time in my life I was asking myself a lot of questions about the functioning planets but finally asking myself too many questions scared me because we still lack a lot of answers. But it's still something wonderful. This summer I went on a roadtrip to Mongolia and had the opportunity to sleep under the stars with a view of the Milky Way like I had never seen before. A rain of shooting stars and the moon that arrives to light up gently by the sun. It was BEAUTIFUL and I will always remember it. The sky, the space amazes me.

Dulinge Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:13 am

Dulinge Emma wrote:Today we need to talk about space.
Hmmm I don't have much inspiration, I would have preferred music  Very Happy Cool
But space is more like something that stresses me out. At one time in my life I was asking myself a lot of questions about the functioning planets but finally asking myself too many questions scared me because we still lack a lot of answers. But it's still something wonderful. This summer I went on a roadtrip to Mongolia and had the opportunity to sleep under the stars with a view of the Milky Way like I had never seen before. A rain of shooting stars and the moon that arrives to light up gently by the sun. It was BEAUTIFUL and I will always remember it. The sky, the space amazes me.

Emma, Space Music

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Romain Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:12 am

The space everyone dreams, but no one will have the chance to surely achieve the most beautiful trip for the sole reason that this trip is inaccessible. Only a very close group can boast of having a ride in the space is the place where there is neither high nor low. Space is the only place where no force is exerted on the human body where one can feel free of these movements. May be that in the future the trip to the space will become an accessible journey for everyone.

Weiss Romain

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:09 pm

I've always been passionate about space, it's something that has always attracted me. What gave me this passion is the movie Interstellar. This film is exciting, the actors are really good. There is such an imagination that one wonders how they are doing to play as well.

Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum