UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 6 - Mario Kart / Classic Video games

+25
NATHAN PAPINHO
Benjamin Christie
Tom Mainguenaud
fbourdet
Corentin Cédat
Kévin Forestier
BIRAGHI Ugo
barbotinpaul
thomasperot
LixCorentin
Hugo Daunas
Dousset Emmanuel
angibaud arnaud
Kilian Le Mellay
Belon Romain
GUERILLOT Lucas
deniaud hugo
Bonin Guillaume
Jany Mainguet
Yann BENOIST
elodie vaz
EmmaGym
Pierre Ronzier
Joris
Admin
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 6 - Mario Kart / Classic Video games Empty Week 6 - Mario Kart / Classic Video games

Post by Admin Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:32 pm

A thread to talk about Mario and other classic video games - Do you prefer Sonic or Mario?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Mario Kart / Classic Video games Empty Re: Week 6 - Mario Kart / Classic Video games

Post by Joris Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:18 pm

Today we are talking about video games, to begin with I was lucky enough as a child to be able to play video games because my parents could buy me the consoles to play them. cheers
My first memories of video games are those of pokemon on the GameBoy, I played it with my cousins, I loved it, I had to play it for many hours.
Then I had the nintendo DS with my brother where we played a lot at Pokemon, Zelda or Professor Layton.
After my brother had a PSP where we played mainly at FIFA, it was the first one we had, FIFA 2006.
Then we had the Wii we loved to play, Wii Sport, FIFA but also and especially MarioKart (classic). This game was and still is great, I know many people who still have their Wii today to play exclusively Mario Kart.
Then we had the XBOX 360, which is the console I played the most, with my brother of course. FIFA 07 to FIFA 18, NBA 2K10 to NBA 2K18, games of all kinds,... Very Happy
Today I still have all these consoles but I've been playing mainly on PS4 for 3 years because the new games are only released on this one.
But for the past month I've also been playing MarioKart a lot on mobile, the fact of releasing this game in a mobile application is just incredible, everyone falls back into childhood playing this game, it necessarily brings back good memories!

Joris

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Mario Kart / Classic Video games Empty Re: Week 6 - Mario Kart / Classic Video games

Post by Pierre Ronzier Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:29 pm

Today I going to talk about FIFA because for me it's the classic video game. I like video games like Mario cart, GTA, Zelda.. but these games aren't also important like FIFA. Welle, for me FIFA it's the best game of the world, I love play fifa alone with careers, FUT.. and I like to play with my friends. For me fifa have an amazing advantage who is, we can play with every friends and everybody is happy to play fifa, well for my friends.
My last idea about fifa is the quality of graphics and realism.

Pierre Ronzier

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaGym Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:02 pm

Mario is all my childhood !! Indeed, we could connect with the Nintendo between us and make battles or competitions! It was very funny, we were dirty. On the wii it was more complicated because you had to play with the wheel! LAUGH OUT LOUD. What was good in the game was that there were several levels of super easy as very hard. If we had no friends to play, LOL, we could play with computers, which we could set in easy or medium or difficult.
Now there is a Mario Kart application everyone plays and it just allows to be associated after Virgile. Because I asked him the question and he told me ironically that he had more social life.
Between Mario and Sonic ?? It's that choice ahah! In fact I would choose sonic! This is the first I was able to play on a SEGA !!! It was a killer game! In addition, Sonic goes faster on foot than Mario by car!

EmmaGym

Back to top Go down

Post by elodie vaz Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:49 pm

Good morning, John
Today we will talk about Mario Kart this game has been around for a long time and I think will continue for a long time. This is the game of our childhood I started playing Nintendo with the DS I played afternoons with friends to play between us between teams or against each other.
After I was able to play it on Wii it was better because we projected it on TV and we could share family moments and go shopping with the family, this is the first console that my parents played and they loved Mario Kart.
Today the game is out on the mobile I believe that several people not seen outside of their home the day the game is out.
It's cool that could put the game on mobile as soon as we have to wait for appointments where as soon as we have time it occupies us and makes us remember good memories of our childhood.
Mario or Sonic, I thing Mario he remains a unique and very mythical character for us.
Those game is universal and will cross many generations. Wink

elodie vaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Yann BENOIST Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:13 pm

Hi John, it's me Mario.
Mario is my childhood, i play at my first Mario games when i was 3, yeah it's very young but i played it with my brother on the Nintendo 64. I played at Mario party and at Super Mario 64. But for me Nintendo use more and more Mario and his world but it's good to have some games but we have so Mario games. For me it's interesting for Nintendo to create an other licence. Moreover, i love Zelda and his world and i could buy a switch only to play at a zelda games (i don't do that i have other priority).
Today, i think the switch will be the futur, for me we will have a controller and a screen and we can connect the screen at our TV and the controller will be connected to big server and we will play with Internet connection. Or an other alternative, the movie Ready Player One is the perfect exemple about the futur of video games but not with the tragical story only the game on Reality Virtual with a helmet, a combination and a conveyor belt.

Yann BENOIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Jany Mainguet Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:50 pm

Mario kart is a game that everyone have played in the past during his childhood. The game has got a very big success and it is now back on a new support : phones. Indeed the developper of this game just released it in the end of september and everyone downloaded it already. But the game is in my opinion less good as announced. But obviously it's a phone game and it cannot be as good as the previous game on ds or wii etc..

Jany Mainguet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonin Guillaume Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:27 am

Everyone have ever played Mario Kart one day. I most played Mario kart when I was a kid on my nintendo DS, It is a very funny game, it's perfect game to play with your friend. I tried the new version on mobile phone, it's cool but I don't like play at video game on my phone, I prefer to play on a consol.

Bonin Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by deniaud hugo Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:13 pm

My favourite video game is FIFA so I'm goiing to speak about this classic game. Before I play at this game on PS3 and I play always at fifa ultimate because I build my team match after match, with money who I win in match. I play alwys online because play against computer it's very bad.

deniaud hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by GUERILLOT Lucas Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:46 pm

today I don't play much video games except with my friends and brother. However in my childhood I loved playing for hours at fifa or nba. Fifa remains for me the best video games especially when you love football where you can evolve, put strategies in place and think you're a real coach.

GUERILLOT Lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Belon Romain Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:45 pm

The mario kart is a game when i play when i am just a little kid why my favorite friends and I like this game is cool when you play multiple but solo is just okay.
Then I had the nintendo DS where we played a lot at Pokemon, Zelda

Belon Romain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilian Le Mellay Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:58 pm

I am a big lover of video games, I play there since I was little. I started with my parents' Mega Drive at the age of 5-6, then I had ps2, Wii, ps3, Nintendo DS and finally ps4. So I play a lot of games like Mario Kart, Sonic, NBA 2K, Call of Duty but for me, the best game is FIFA. I waited every year to buy the new game with anticipation and from FIFA 09 until 19. Unfortunately, I do not buy this one because I do not have time to play it.

Kilian Le Mellay

Back to top Go down

Post by angibaud arnaud Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:25 pm

Mario Kart and a video game that contrast different characters on different circuit the goal being to win each circuit, in this game it is possible to arrange different characters with different vehicles suitable for people. This game was designed by Nintendo then evolved to the Wii and various console, at the beginning it was an arcade game where we faced characters controlled by computers, now this game is democratized, it is now possible to face online players

angibaud arnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Dousset Emmanuel Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:27 pm

Mario Kart is maybe the most popular video game in the world. Almost everybody in the has already played Mario Kart in his life. I love this game, I played this game on nitendo DS. It's one of my favorite game but there are others. I love sports games like FIFA, NBA 2K, PES but my favorite video game is GTA San Andreas on PS2. I will not talk about war games because i'm maybe the worst player of war games in the world.

Dousset Emmanuel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Daunas Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:31 pm

Everyone has already played video games. Whether on fifa, different mario (bros, kart, supermario ...), GTA etc. It’s something that today is becoming more democratic and is gaining momentum globally. It’s even considered a sport in itself, "the esport".
I was lucky enough to have been able to play console video games since my parents bought us one (my brother and I) as a kid. Since we always played video games, especially fifa which is a classic, even more for footballers.

Hugo Daunas

Back to top Go down

Post by LixCorentin Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:57 pm

This week we have to write some word about classic vidéo games. 13 years ago I played on my first one the gameboy advance. I played with à lot of différents game like fifa 07, pokemon and spider man. Then i received the PlayStation 2 with PES 2008 and i played so many hours on this game.
Then I played with all FIFA each years from FIFA09 at FIFA19 today. I Will buy FIFA 20 in few days.

LixCorentin

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasperot Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:48 am

Mariokart wii is the game of my childhood. I love Mario games. Between Sonic and Mario I prefer Mario because I only played Mario games. The only games I played with Sonic are Mario and Sonic at the Olympics. For me, Sonic is not up to Mario.

thomasperot

Back to top Go down

Post by barbotinpaul Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:05 am

For me mario is the best play if you are young because it's a fun play and me when i was young i finihs mario kart at 100%. and with my sister and my cousins, we battle for who is the best ( so easy for to win). and when i was young i like pokemon but i dont many play at sonic .

barbotinpaul

Back to top Go down

Post by BIRAGHI Ugo Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:42 am

Mario kart tour is the new game on the mobile. It’s like Mario kart on consoles. The goal of the game is to race and finish first and during the race we can have bonuses that can win us places and make the opponents lose. I prefer Mario to Sonic because there is more game on Mario than on Sonic and I played there more too. Then the other mythical games are Call of Duty which is a war game, FIFA and PES which are soccer games and which for 20 years has been competing where one has been over the 90’s to 2008 approximately and after FIFA has managed to surpass its game in development including e-sport with full competitions. After GTA is also a classic.All the games I just mentioned are the classic games I have or I play but there are many other must-see games.

BIRAGHI Ugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kévin Forestier Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:52 am

I never really played video games because I prefer outside than stay in front of a screen. But Mario Kart is one of only game I've played a lot. Indeed it is with my family, my cousins, we spent hours on this game. Whether on Wii, on Ds in my childhood or on the nintendo switch now. In addition it was one of the only games I loved Nintendo because I do not like this universe.

Kévin Forestier

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Cédat Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:37 am

Video games have a big part in my life because I play a lot. I play a lot of games online or we play against other opponents who can be at the four corners of Europe. My favorite games of the moment are call of duty and fifa 20. My first video game was Mario Kart, I played a lot. I think this is one of the most popular video games because it is good for the smallest and the biggest. I loved and I still love playing this game because it reminds me of my childhood.

Corentin Cédat

Back to top Go down

Post by fbourdet Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:22 pm

I prefer to play retro consoles such as sega or nintendo 64 and the gamecube because it's the beginning of the history of video games with super mariosur Nintendo 64, sonic on the sega or mario kart double dash on the gamecube

fbourdet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mainguenaud Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:38 am

Mario kart is one of my favorite games. I have been playing there since I was young. This game evolves constantly in time with more and more version, new circuits, new characters, on new consoles ... Everyone can play together, it's a family game

Tom Mainguenaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Christie Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:36 pm

Hey ! i'm late again Jhon sry. Mario Kart is a perfect game to play with friends or family, i had 9 years old when i tuch of Mario for first time in the WII . Best console i guess but she's vanishing, bad life. I met my first girl friend in Mario Kart, awesome game !

Benjamin Christie

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Mario Kart / Classic Video games Empty only fifa

Post by NATHAN PAPINHO Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:53 pm

Hi , from the first time when I play vidéo games I played only fifa . First I played Fifa 08 on nintendo DS with a carreer with saint etienne because in this game I love bafé Gomis for stricker ! 10 years after I play Fifa on PS4 every day on Fut fifa ultimate team , ans last year I haven't my first semester because I played to many hours at fifa and this year I decid to be more inteligent so I played more than last year ! LOL
God is great

NATHAN PAPINHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next