UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 6 - Mario Kart / Classic Video games

+25
NATHAN PAPINHO
Benjamin Christie
Tom Mainguenaud
fbourdet
Corentin Cédat
Kévin Forestier
BIRAGHI Ugo
barbotinpaul
thomasperot
LixCorentin
Hugo Daunas
Dousset Emmanuel
angibaud arnaud
Kilian Le Mellay
Belon Romain
GUERILLOT Lucas
deniaud hugo
Bonin Guillaume
Jany Mainguet
Yann BENOIST
elodie vaz
EmmaGym
Pierre Ronzier
Joris
Admin
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 6 - Mario Kart / Classic Video games - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 6 - Mario Kart / Classic Video games

Post by ferchaud flavien Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:14 pm

Mario Kart is a classic game. A must-have for all to say, because it has been in the life of all children in the late 1990s and early 2000s. It is known to many people and a lot of specs have taken place from this game. You can play alone or with others, among friends. In the day, today it remains a very influential game and much appreciate. Children as parents can play, young parents with this game it must remind them of their youth but also have a good time. Especially, it is funny to play this game but it is also very fun. That's why this game took on such magnitude.

ferchaud flavien

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Mario Kart / Classic Video games - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 6 - Mario Kart / Classic Video games

Post by quentin soulat Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:34 pm

on the point of view of the classic I prefer mario because at the level of video games it's all my childhood sonic on the other hand always inspired me when I ran even, how fast

quentin soulat

Back to top Go down

Post by HAQUET Virgile Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:16 am

Hello,
Marion of course! It's for me what forged my childhood, between Mario Kart and super Mario brush. I play it on WII, DS and keep on the phone. So it's a must for me Mario games.
Anyway, the first game I played with is Street Fighter on Cub Range. It's my dad who taught me how to play on a TV standby. The resolution was horible and hurting the eyes but I spent hours there! This game will remain for me the best game of all time.
HAQUET Virgile
HAQUET Virgile

Birthday : 2000-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoé Mongard Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:07 pm

When I was young, I rarely played video games, but I liked doing it with my older brother. We played Pokémon, but even more Mario Kart. The most fun was getting into the game while competing, it was really good times. Now, thanks to the game Mario Kart on cellphone, I can relive the same feeling as during my childhood

Zoé Mongard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2