UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEEK 6 : Space

+15
Victor Marchesin 2
noah.bifenzi
Baptiste LÉRAUT
Romain Jolly
Martin Rauturier
Gabriel Roque
Noah Aubineau
wjts.lola
romain.thillard
Pierre Trijol
adaudens
thuel Isis
Gautier Enzo
Hugo Henry
Esteban
19 posters

Go down

WEEK 6 : Space Empty WEEK 6 : Space

Post by Esteban Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:29 am

What is a space? The space is it really infinite ? Are there other lifes in space? I don't have a the answer, but today i sure in the earth there is an alien. The name of this alien is Karim Benzema because is not a simple human because this man had capacity physical and mental different of all humans in this earth. This is why i consider it an alien.

Esteban

Baptiste LÉRAUT, wjts.lola and Martin Rauturier like this post

Back to top Go down

WEEK 6 : Space Empty Re: WEEK 6 : Space

Post by Hugo Henry Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:35 am

space is a truly mysterious universe. Although thanks to science we know more and more, it is so vast that we will never be done. I find such a mythical, dangerous and mysterious place fascinating.

Last edited by Hugo Henry on Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Hugo Henry

Back to top Go down

WEEK 6 : Space Empty Space

Post by Gautier Enzo Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:40 am

Space, Something really far but so close at the same time. Every year, every day we making an advancement to the conquest of space. We can talk about Elon Musk and his objective mars, for the colonization of this planet. But at the same time he his one of the most craziest person on the world because he want to bombard mars with nuclear bomb, for creating an athmosphère with the Co2 contained in ice. I just hope that i will see the objective mars in my life because it will be one of the biggest succes of the world.

Gautier Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by thuel Isis Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:43 am

Maybe in millions of years, we will can travel in the space like we are doing today when we travel in other country. We don’t know that there are a lot of things that gravitate in space. However, we can hardly imagine the size of space.

thuel Isis

Back to top Go down

Post by adaudens Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:54 am

I just swatted a fly less than 5 minutes ago, but even though I swatted it, it just flew back. I suspect it came from space because it defied gravity even when it was wounded.

adaudens

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Trijol Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:12 am

In space, no one can hear you scream. It's because there's no air in space – it's a vacuum. Sound waves cannot travel in a vacuum.

'Outer space' begins about 100 km above Earth, where the envelope of air that surrounds our planet disappears. Without air to scatter sunlight and produce blue skies, space looks like a star-studded black blanket.

Space is generally thought to be entirely empty. But this is not true. The large distances between stars and planets are filled with huge amounts of fugitive gas and dust. Even the emptier parts of space contain at least a few hundred atoms or molecules per cubic meter.

Pierre Trijol

Back to top Go down

Post by romain.thillard Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:33 am

Space is a very big word that encompasses many things. Space is very large, it includes many planets, it represents the "void" between the planets and the stars. It is also called the vacuum of space. It is the dead space between the Earth and the Moon and the stars and galaxies.
It must be a beautiful thing to be in space as Thomas Pesquet was able to do in the International Space Station, the scenery must be breathtaking.

romain.thillard

Back to top Go down

Post by wjts.lola Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:34 am

Space is, as they say, something infinite. In this magnificent infinity where reigns the laws of emptiness and silence. This space with a thousand and one planets, a thousand is a constellation.
In this infinity we claim to be the only living species, but is this really possible? Why are we not other people, why will we be the only ones? In what way in all this infinite sum we alone ? If there are other people, other species what do they look like? Are they like us? Do you specialities, particularities? Did they develop like us or more in a space of nature? Is it like in the movies? Will we ever meet them?
Space is above all an infinity of questions

wjts.lola

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Aubineau Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:36 am

Space has now become a place where you can invest, rapper Lil Uzi Vert has even bought a planet, asteroids are selling like hotcakes.
It is also the project of the great company that is Space X, the conquest of space and especially of the planet Mars, their goal is to colonize it

Noah Aubineau

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Roque Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:39 am

Space is a place that is so difficult to reach for some people but so easy for students looking for a thrill. On Thursday evening they take rockets that take them far away, they discover space through all its beautiful planets and they can drift all evening. All the stars in space shine so brightly that it causes problems for our eyes, they become very red.Nevertheless, the return to land is always complicated because of the jet lag, as you can see from the number of people in the amphitheatre on Friday morning

Gabriel Roque

Back to top Go down

WEEK 6 : Space Empty Space

Post by Martin Rauturier Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:42 am

When we talk about space, we are obliged to talk about Thomas Pesquet. In 2016, he joined the astronaut team bound for the International Space Station (ISS). On November 17, 2016, Thomas Pesquet realized his dream and took off for the ISS and stayed there for 196 days. To prepare for this space mission, he underwent technical and operational training until the departure of the shuttle, his dream did not come true in a day! He returned from this expedition on June 2, 2017.

Martin Rauturier

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain Jolly Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:42 am

The space is very large. Some human beings want to go to Mars, it's a crazy project, there are several researchers who are trying to find solutions to achieve this. As Thomas Pesquet said, no human being has ever been so far away from the earth. And the people who have gone have never lost sight of the Earth. But if one day we manage to do this, it will be a great advance for mankind, so that we can perhaps succeed in living on Mars afterwards.

Romain Jolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Baptiste LÉRAUT Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:43 am

Space is really interesting, especially the concept of infinity and emptiness and very difficult to imagine. In space a lot of things are constantly changing without us having any impact on them, and I find it reassuring to know that in the end, there will always be something more powerful than Humans, despite our progress and our evolution, The power of the world around us will one day cause our end, I find it very magical and reassuring, like when something happens in my life, I am telling me "it's ok, it does not matter".

Baptiste LÉRAUT

Back to top Go down

Post by noah.bifenzi Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:44 am

Astronomers from the University of Montreal and the Institute for Research on Exoplanets have just published in The Astronomical Journal the results of the discovery of TOI-1452b, an exoplanet entirely covered in water and orbiting around a star of a binary system. This is a great discovery for the space world!!

noah.bifenzi

Victor Marchesin 2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Marchesin 2 Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:46 am

Space means the unknown, it is a vast and immense environment.
Space is regularly visited by astronauts like thomas, for example, with the SPACE X spacecraft.
Planets are regularly discovered and recently a planet covered with TOI-1452 water.

Victor Marchesin 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanne Dubois Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:55 am

For me, space is a world that scares me... Its gigantic surface, its thousands of galaxies, planets and black holes drive me crazy. Indeed, the fact that space is still a little-known subject scares me and I prefer not to get too interested in it. silent

Johanne Dubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanne Dubois Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:56 am

For me, space is a world that scares me... Its gigantic surface, its thousands of galaxies, planets and black holes drive me crazy. Indeed, the fact that space is still a little-known subject scares me and I prefer not to get too interested in it. silent

Johanne Dubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Colard Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:10 pm

Space wohh... it fascinates me and I’ll tell you why. First of all a beautiful blue sky when the weather is fine but the most important thing is what lies behind it, an unknown immensity. The stars in this vastness are visible at night because they shine. But do you know what a star is a giant ball of hot gas that can be compared to a huge burning engine. It’s crazy, no.

Thomas Colard

Back to top Go down

Post by yavi Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:41 am

Space is probably the most interesting subject of the humanity, the myths and mysteries which scientists are trying to decrypt fascinate me. One of my favorite film is Interstellar because it's bigger than just science with numbers etc ... the subject is oriented on the space-time, related to dimensions, the producer offers a vision of a real subject of metaphysics and quantum mechanics.

yavi

Back to top Go down

WEEK 6 : Space Empty SPACE

Post by Nicolas MERLE Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:58 am

Space always fasinated me. I like wcrazy atching scientific videos even if i don't understand all. It's crazy to know we are just dust in the universe and many of the stars we see are already extinct. Maybe an asteroid started swooping down on us millions of years ago. I also like to look at the stars when you can see them well and I manage to recognize some constellations.

Nicolas MERLE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down