UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random subject

+27
Romann Dieumegard
Yann BENOIST
Benjamin Christie
Joris
Hugo Daunas
Kévin Forestier
fbourdet
thomasperot
Corentin Cédat
barbotinpaul
Dousset Emmanuel
Jany Mainguet
Tom Mainguenaud
BIRAGHI Ugo
HAQUET Virgile
Bonin Guillaume
NATHAN PAPINHO
Zachary Digeos
Thomasbellin
EmmaGym
GUERILLOT Lucas
Kilian Le Mellay
elodie vaz
deniaud hugo
LixCorentin
angibaud arnaud
Pierre Ronzier
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Random subject Empty Random subject

Post by Pierre Ronzier Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:15 am

Today for the random subject I going to speak about the Tour de France. I choose this subject because since I have 5 years old I follow this amazing competition. I pratique cycling since I have 7 years old and for me with the Champions League and Fifa World Cup, the Tour de France is the best and my favorite competition. This summer I would like to work for the Tour with the society Adecco. So I going to realise a job interview in March to work in my favorite event. I know every cyclists and every historic stories about the Tour de France. When I was children my dream is to realise teh Tour de France and win this amazing competition, so today I think it will be difficult but it's necessary to have dream bounce.

Pierre Ronzier

Back to top Go down

Random subject Empty Re: Random subject

Post by angibaud arnaud Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:55 am

For this week the subject is up for grabs, so I decided to talk about a show called Narcos. This series traces the capture of Pablo Escobar who was at that time the head of the Colombian cartel, Medellin. This cartel was one of the most powerful in the world and one of the richest nottament thanks to Pablo who for a time figured among the richest men in the world. The cartel’s money is made largely through the sale of drugs such as cocaine exported worldwide in very large quantities. As I said earlier this series represents the hunt carried out by the DEA and notably by two agents, main characters Javier Peña and Steve Murphy who throughout the series tries to elaborate different stratagem in order to capture it.

angibaud arnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by LixCorentin Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:55 am

Hi John this Week I will be on time ! I would like in this random subject tell you about how I make to be already late in English Class. The story takes place every tuesday in LC ( La couronne). It's 8h30 my alarm is ringing for the first time I am ready to get up out of my bed but I am a slacky man you know a little voice says me "you are early you can keep sleeping more time". 8h45 my alarm is ringing twice and i am so tired ! 9h20 "OH SHIT why I am still on my bed !" so i run in the bathroom i do the minimum and I go to eat Something. I run at my car and I drive on to the CUC. Wen i come near of Classroom I heard anything so I m saying myslef the door is close I'm late !

LixCorentin

Back to top Go down

Post by deniaud hugo Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:56 pm

Today I choose to speak about asian food, I choose to speak about this because I love tis very much and I am hungry now. I f I can, I want to eat asian food Always because I love this so much, but when I eat asian food I take five kilos because I can't stop my hand to take sushi, or nem or samousa, it's so yummy. So I eat asian food one time for three months only.
Enjoy your meal

deniaud hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by elodie vaz Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:14 pm

Today I'm going to talk about student life. I took a lot of time to find out what subjects I was going to write about.
And I find that the subject of student life is a good subject that is not talked about enough or is frowned upon.

A student who leaves high school and arrives at college is dropped into a great atmosphere that has to learn how to deal with it on his own.
The apartment, the classes, the parties and all this most often alone because he leaves the family home. It is often not as simple as we think because in high school everything is planned and managed for us and we just have to go to class.
At the faculty we arrive in a big campus where the professors are there to pass on their courses but no more follow up behind, we have to work our courses at home and be organized and mature so that we don't just miss all the classes in the evenings and thus not have his year.
But we also have to manage everything outside the university, some are lucky and still have parents who help them financially but others like in my case have to manage on their own.
For that they work on their studies and therefore have to have an even bigger organization. To manage classes, work and the ups and downs of life.
The adults we see always think that a student spends his life in the evening and does nothing during the day. I would love to see them come to college for a whole week and then go to work on the weekends and never have a day off, and I think that the adults' view of students will change.

elodie vaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilian Le Mellay Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:03 am

This week, I will talk about my student job. Four evenings per week, I work in a fast food restaurant called Eat Salad. It is located in the Montagnes area in Champniers. Eat Salad is a chain of restaurants more and more known and especially in Bordeaux where it was founded. This is not a fast food like McDonald's or KFC. In Eat Salad, you can eat very good salads with a lot of ingredients who are all fresh products. The peculiarity is that it is you who compose your salad from A to Z, from base to sauce. I hope I can serve you when you come !

Kilian Le Mellay

Back to top Go down

Post by GUERILLOT Lucas Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:54 pm

today I'm going to talk about my weekend in Angouleme. Indeed because of the open doors that took place on Saturday and not wanting to make the round trip Angouleme/Chatelaillon in 24 hours I made the big decision to stay in Angouleme this weekend . On Saturday afternoon I was able to go see the children that I train in Soyaux and who of course have crushed their opponents . But apart from life in Angouleme is very quiet and very boring compared to La Rochelle. So I'm going to go back to sleep.

GUERILLOT Lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaGym Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:30 am

Today, I’m going to talking about vacation or holidays! I love going to vacation! But above all travel. I have already traveled to Spain, Germany, Switzerland, England, Ireland, Netherlands, Italy, Belgium! All countries have their specialty, that’s what’s great. In Spain I remember, we ate tapas. But also see the Sagrada Familia, Saint Sebastian. In Germany, we went there for the magnificent Christmas market and we ate there at all hours. In Switzerland I have a few memories, I was young, but I remember that people were special. HAHA! In England, the best country, LOL, I visited Oxford, Bath, York, the famous Harry Potter stairs and something else, but it was a long time ago. But I would like to come back to see my cousin, and visited London, Harry Potter Studio, Big Ben, and other things. In Ireland, I visited Dublin, Mont Saint Michel, meadows, seashores, it was magnificent. I went there 2 times, and I would like to come back too. In the Netherlands, I think it was my best trip from the start. I did it with my boyfriend, but it was so romantic, cute, atypical, I loved it. It is really, a beautiful clean country not like France, but everyone respects himself and respects nature that is the most beautiful. I visited Vondel Park, which appears in the film “The Fault in Our Stars”, we passed in front of the house of Anne Franck, we made the Red Street, with prostitutes and drugs, it must be admitted that this is weird!! And we biked around Amsterdam, its’ great!! A little “cliché” but top!! In Italy, I visited the Universal Exhibition Center: Its’t huge! I visited Venice, Burano, Murano, Milan and all the cities od Italy. Now my buture traval plans are: London, Prague, Filande and Canada.

EmmaGym

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomasbellin Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:25 am

Hello John, today for the random subject I going to speak about NBA all star game. So the National Basketball Association All-Star Game is a basketball exhibition game hosted every February by the National Basketball Association (NBA) and showcases 24 of the league's star players. It is the featured event of NBA All-Star Weekend, a three-day event which goes from Friday to Sunday. The five major of the two conferences is elected through the votes of fans all over the world. The Internet became the main mode of voting, but in previous decades the paper format was the most prevalent, the ballots distributed in the NBA partner stores. On this bulletin, must be named 5 players per Conference: 2 wingers, 2 rear and 1 pivot, from a predefined list of about one hundred players. The voter can choose a single player not on the ballot. The alternates for each conference are chosen by all NBA coaches. However, they are not allowed to vote for a player on their own team. If a player is injured and cannot participate, it is the NBA Commissioner who designates the replacement. The coach of each Conference is the one presenting the best track record in each Conference (East and West) two weeks before the NBA All Star Week End. Since 2018, the game has not pitted the best players of the West against those of the East but two player selections established by two designated captains (Lebron James and Giannis Antetokumpo this year as last year). The two players chose the members of their team from among the players selected by the public vote. This year the all-stars had a bit of a special atmosphere as they were also in honour of Kobe, who passed away not long ago.

Thomasbellin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Digeos Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:59 pm

So the topic of the day is a random subject. What is a random topic ? Firstly is a topic who don't know what they are gonna talking about, that's a surprised. Secondly it's a very oppened topic, very various. This topic must be open your mind and your imagination. Finaly i've just talking about random topic.

Zachary Digeos

Back to top Go down

Post by NATHAN PAPINHO Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:54 pm

Hi today we can talk everything so I would like to talk to you Jhon about Booba , he's a french singer , his carreer is older than me because she started in 1998 with one of this friend Ali , after , from 2000 he sing lonely and he make a lot of albums , he write and he sing his songs , and his shows are amazing, there is 2 years I'm went to go him in Paris with 40 000 peoples in the U Arena . In my oppinion " Ma Definition " can replace the Marseillaise because this "classic" title is one of the best music I have listened in my entiere life .
Bye

NATHAN PAPINHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonin Guillaume Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:05 pm

I don't know the subject of this week is to talk about its life ? No I'm kidding. But it's true when we don't have subject we don't know what to say (so we tell our life storie). It's an interesting report, because we want have less rules everytime and less constraints, but when we don't have one we don't know what to do. It's not always true because I can see some of you found a interesting subject. For me it's not the case and I had to improvise... Is it that obvious?

Bonin Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by HAQUET Virgile Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:37 pm

Hi John, as I am absolutely not inspiring tonight, I am going to be seen talking about my training with the firefighters that I am spending this year to become a lifeguard swimmer. This training is over one year and we pass the BNSSA which is the certificate of state of rescue in aquatic environment, 2 first aid course to become professional rescuer, a satge sea to put all our knowledge in application and for those who do not we don't already have a boat license. This knife training 1000 € but is deducted from the first pay in the summer. This ormation appre, both from a human and a citizen point of view.
HAQUET Virgile
HAQUET Virgile

Birthday : 2000-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by BIRAGHI Ugo Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:56 pm

This week, there is no orderly topic so I will talk about the world biathlon championships. I watch this sport a lot because of my father because he is a fan of the mountains and especially of skiing and biathlon. I look forward to being on holiday to go skiing. This year, the biathlon world championships take place in Antholz, Italy, from February 13 to 23. As of today, there are already races that have been done like the sprint, the chase and the mixed relay. Moreover, the French Émilien Jacquelin was sacred on the pursuit. France is very strong in this discipline and continues to triumph with one of the sports legend Martin Fourcade.

BIRAGHI Ugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mainguenaud Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:41 pm

This weekend I start one of the legendary races of the beginning go the amateur season in cycling : "Les plages Vendéenne". On the program a 140-kilometer race in the windy marshes of the Vendéen seaside"
With my team, we won the teams's price because we finished 3th, 6th, 11th and 24th.
This race is a tape race with 7 races and this week I weel do the race Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. I hope we will do as well as last Saturday !!

Tom Mainguenaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Jany Mainguet Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:19 pm

ok this week, the champions league is coming back ! So i'm asking myself if I should bet or not, because there are some very interesting matchs. For exemple tomorrow is PSG-Dortmund. Haaland is a young player for the Borussia but he seems to become a legendary player, same as Mbappe. It's going to be a titan fight ! But as you know it's a team game so the rest of the team is important. And that's why I think the PSG is going to win even outside of their field because Dortmund doesn't hae a really good team, even more when Marco Reus is injured. The cote of PSG is about 2,30 ! I guess it's like god who give me a hand that I have to take Wink

Jany Mainguet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dousset Emmanuel Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:56 pm

Ok so random subject. Ok so i will talk you about of a part of my chilhood. At the age of 5 I started basketball in La Rochelle and got spotted by the CSP Limoges training center at 7 years old. After being upgraded and best player in France in my category I fly to the USA at the age of 11 to play and train with the best. Down there I meet LeBron, Michael in short the biggest, they become my friends and tell me that I would certainly become better than them. At the age of 14 I join the best university team in the USA and Vincent Collet begins to monitor me. At 17 years old I go to the draft and is logically the biggest favorite. Everything was done to make me the best basketball player ever but... one day... BIM... THE FUCKING VARICELLA.. fuck.. my career ends abruptly, basketworld in mourning.. I take a long time to get over it and resume basketball in La Rochelle at 19 years old, but it's not the same after such a drama..This is why I am here today, in STAPS and not on NBA grounds to explode all records and earn mllions dollars.. I remember once when Tony came to my house one afternoon and he said to me "soon I'll throw you alley oops in the French team" .. how sad it is in tears that I finish this story.. See you tomorrow John ..

Dousset Emmanuel

Back to top Go down

Post by barbotinpaul Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:06 pm

it's a random subject yes, because i can speak of best DJ ,music, song,... in the world: Avicii. This is beautiful early story. avicii was famous hit the song levels ( best song all time in music). After whit other song : wake me up, hey brother, Without You, ...
But the story of biggest artist was cancel by the dead of Tim BERG( avicii) and for the world of music that was a big impact. Now the fan create song for the memorie of Tim. And that was the best possible thing to give at all generation the song of avicii. RIP

barbotinpaul

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Cédat Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:29 am

I'm going to talk about table tennis. I started table tennis at the age of 14 with my brother in a small club in Charente Limousine. As we practiced the activity we became stronger and stronger and my brother and I quickly became the strongest of our little club which evolved in D1. Our coach at the time recommended that we change clubs to continue to progress. My older brother was a young player at that time, he was 6 years old and he was already beating men between 35 and 40 years old. So we went to Angouleme to practice this discipline, we continued to progress every 2. In the end, for my part, I conceived the high level for a short time since it was not possible to continue with my studies at listed so I supported my brother who is 7 years younger than me still has time to know that. Thanks to his perseverance he becomes 8 times champion of Charente in his category, becomes 4 times champion of new Aquitaine. He evolves individually in N1 the best division and reaches the French championships every year. Last year he became vice-champion of France doubles with his friend from Périgné. He is identified by a national DTN and is part of the French team for those under 15. He is one of the 10 best French cadets. Thanks to its performance, a brand can spot it and offer it a sponsorship contract for 5 years. It becomes for me an example and a family pride. Hoping one day that he will realize his dream of becoming a professional.

Corentin Cédat

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasperot Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:32 am

Today for the random subject I going to speak about Fabio Quartararo. Fabio Quartararo , born April 20, 1999 in Nice, is a French motorcycle driver, participating in the Moto GP world championship. After a successful apprenticeship in the Spanish championship, he made his debut in 2015 at the Moto3 world championship at 15, thanks to a derogation, and obtained two poles and two podiums. Thanks to his results obtained at a young age, he was then presented as the new wonder of the motorcycle. In 2018, after several difficult seasons, he signed his first Grand Prix victory in Moto2. Promoted in 2019 in Moto GP in the Yamaha satellite team, he confirms his potential by signing six pole positions, climbs seven times on the podium and ranks fifth and best beginner in the championship.

thomasperot

Back to top Go down

Post by fbourdet Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:04 am

Today the chosen theme is a random subject. So I chose to tell you about a very important state in the history of the world which is the Vatican. The Vatican is a 44 hectare city state currently governed by Pope Francis I, it is the seat of Catholicism. It is located in the heart of the city of Rome in Italy.When we go to the Vatican it is possible to visit certain places such as:
St. Peter's Basilica
The Sistine Chapel
Vatican museum
LeChateau St-Ange.
The Vatican is made up of two separate legal entities: the Holy See, spiritual entity, and the Vatican City State, temporal entity. The link between these two entities is the Pope, head of the spiritual and the temporal, having absolute power (executive, legislative and judicial).
The election of a new pope is carried out on death or in case of renunciation of the pope, the cardinals meet in conclave at the Sistine chapel according to a particularly regulated mode. The number of cardinal electors cannot exceed one hundred and twenty.
Then each cardinal has 3 papers so that he can write the name of the future pope he wishes to see govrener. After writing the name of it they will place the paper in a 1 by 1 urn.
To be elected, you must obtain two thirds of the votes. If this majority is not reached, the ballots as well as all the notes of the cardinals are burned in the stove of the Sistine chapel and a smoke smoke added to give black smoke and a new ballot is organized, as often as necessary for the obtaining a two-thirds majority.

If the majority of two thirds is reached, the cardinal dean asks several questions to the elected official. “First of all, do you accept your canonical election as sovereign pontiff? ". And as soon as he received consent, he asked him: "What name do you want to be called?" ".
If the elected official is not yet a bishop, he is consecrated immediately.
The ballots and the cardinal's notes are then burned in the chapel stove to produce white smoke. The count of votes is given to the Pope and is then kept in the Vatican archives, in a sealed envelope which cannot be opened by anyone, except with the express authorization of the Sovereign Pontiff.
The conclave ends immediately after the new sovereign pontiff has given his consent to his election.
Cardinals are prohibited from revealing information about the conduct of the election under penalty of excommunication.
We can see that in the serie TV such as:
Borgia
The new Pope

fbourdet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kévin Forestier Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:29 am

Today is a random subject, so I decided to choose to talk about Romain Grosjean. Who is Romain Grosjean? He's a Formula 1 driver, he's been with the Haas team for a few years. Even if he achieved since these beginnings in F1 a dozen podium out acquired at the wheel of a Lotus between 2012 and 2015 he is not known for that… Indeed it is a little French Pastor Maldonado ... That is to say that it crashes a lot !! But not crashes where we "ohh it can happen with the fight with his opponent it's a fact of race" No ... these are crashes where he manages to be alone, like a grown up. It crashes in the pits it crashes under safety car by taking a wall ... It crashes more than it scores a point by season it's terrible but so funny at the same time … So at each start of the season we wonder how many times Romain Grosjean will crash.

Kévin Forestier

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Daunas Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:04 am

For the random topic I chose a very atypical topic... football. I’ll mention the fact that Manchester City was kicked out of the 2019-20 Champions League.
The message is clear: UEFA no longer wants to give gifts. Manchester City has just learned this by being heavily penalized. If the English club can still appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport, the situation is not ready to settle. Some observers are also pleased that new rich clubs like Manchester City are banned from the Champions League in case of “cheating”. This is particularly true of Willy Sagnol.

Hugo Daunas

Back to top Go down

Post by Joris Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:17 am

This week I watched Avengers Endgame for the first time. Everybody told me that I had absolutely to watch it cause its one of the best film of the decade. 11 years after the release of the first Iron Man, which inaugurated the Marvel Cinema Universe, Endgame brings this chapter to a brilliant conclusion. It reunites all the heroes, reconnects all the films and offers some of the most breathtaking confrontations of the saga. That is the introduction of the film.
It is strongly recommended to have seen all the feature films of this series (and sure I don't even saw one), then I don't understand the references to them. But however it's visually bluffing, you follow the epic scenes in a well thought-out script to intelligently end the story. 3h01 of film, it seems a lot, yet I absolutely don't see them go by. As a conclusion, I think that it is a good film with a lot of superheroes that I like.

Joris

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Christie Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:02 pm

Every week-end , every hollydays i see my best friends coming from Bretagne , La Rochelle , Poitiers for a meeting drinking party. We have organised our Christmas together with family and get a random gift for a random friends. At summer we find works together and letts earn money to the next year , next travel and next beer parties. For me best moment are when we're full ( 15 friends ). Today i'm on the west cote to drink and do cooking

Benjamin Christie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next