UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random subject

+27
Romann Dieumegard
Yann BENOIST
Benjamin Christie
Joris
Hugo Daunas
Kévin Forestier
fbourdet
thomasperot
Corentin Cédat
barbotinpaul
Dousset Emmanuel
Jany Mainguet
Tom Mainguenaud
BIRAGHI Ugo
HAQUET Virgile
Bonin Guillaume
NATHAN PAPINHO
Zachary Digeos
Thomasbellin
EmmaGym
GUERILLOT Lucas
Kilian Le Mellay
elodie vaz
deniaud hugo
LixCorentin
angibaud arnaud
Pierre Ronzier
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Random subject - Page 2 Empty Re: Random subject

Post by Yann BENOIST Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:16 am

Hey John, sorry to my late i forgot to do my homework, it's bad i know. But i didn't have any idea to this topic but now i will talking about Formula 1. The season 2020 will be very interesting because it's the end of a reglementation (2021 has new rules). I want a win with ferrari or redbull and want to see mercedes third at the championship but it's not really possible because mercedes win every years between 5 years (between hamilton on reality). I really like Charles Leclerc or Max verstappen, but I like Daniel Ricciardo too he is very funny and we need to have funniest driver on formula 1 but on the race ricciardo and all drivers (maybe GrosJean too) wants win but the "problem" it's the car, if hamilton drives on Williams it's very probably that he's not on the top 10 of drivers. This season we have 22 races (it's so more for me), it's will hard for drivers and formula 1 teams. But this season will be interesting

Yann BENOIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Romann Dieumegard Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:38 am

Hi, random subject, today i choose little late haha, Candide Thovex, his name little talk to you, recently he was seen with audi for a quattro ad, as you can imagine means all terrain. Secondly his guys is a famous skier with a great, amazing style and have a promotion of audi with original ride on the wall of China, the mountains with haven't snow, in the desert, and also ride a wave, finally the short movies for audi it ends in a ski lift in the tropics, it's magical. to talk about the guy is very crazy, He wins every event's wether it was on freestyle(halfpipe, slopestyle or big air) or freeride, he begin with bump skiing wins gold medal junior at the age of 14 years old, he was already showing at the time was a young fire riders and he left the team for freetsyle with a new categories of sport skiing and open a new path
there were many things that led her to the international scene especially with chad's gap with is a jump to 120 foot, he was recognized as an alien with that and at Games he show who is alien ride over time it was crazy, he knows the wounds but compared to what he does he has a gradian angel, today he is known for his video completely crossed out with this camera on board and it is original editing on his station with spell "one of those days".

Romann Dieumegard

Back to top Go down

Post by ferchaud flavien Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:18 pm

Today it is a random subject. So I'm going to choose a sports theme since we are in staps. But no football this time. Since my arrival in staps, I have done a lot of different sports and in particular climbing, I had already done it before but I would like to talk about this sport. I have a project that may seem a little crazy. But I would like if possible, not in France of course because it must be prohibited. But climbing high mountains with just a parachute behind my back. Try to climb as high as possible, for example in the grand cayon in the United States and if I do not manage to reach the top and I fall. Trigger my parachute and contemplate these magnificent landscapes.

ferchaud flavien

Back to top Go down

Post by quentin soulat Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:57 pm

okay John,

I'm going to talk to you today about a subject that fascinates me .. fishing, I'm going to start at the beginning, it was my father who transmitted this passion to me because he has been passionate about it since he was 3 years old, since i was very little he took me fishing, it was always our little moments to us and it was moments that i would never forget .. but when I was a teenager I started to come off because in this period we are very concerned about the looks of others and someone who fishes in college is seen as a not cool guy, who does not fit the mold suddenly I started to spend less and less time with my father and we get mad all the time it was not a really pleasant period of my life because my father is everything for me ... arrived in first, final I met my best friend who started to go back to fishing and thanks to that the relations with my father started more and more to come back me before and that I think to contribute to the love that I carry to this sport, today I am close to my father as before, and it fills me with immense happiness, I pray to keep my father the most as long as possible by my side to share these moments which are essential to me today ...

quentin soulat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:41 pm

quentin soulat wrote:okay John,

I'm going to talk to you today about a subject that fascinates me .. fishing, I'm going to start at the beginning, it was my father who transmitted this passion to me because he has been passionate about it since he was 3 years old, since i was very little he took me fishing, it was always our little moments to us and it was moments that i would never forget .. but when I was a teenager I started to come off because in this period we are very concerned about the looks of others and someone who fishes in college is seen as a not cool guy, who does not fit the mold suddenly I started to spend less and less time with my father and we get mad all the time it was not a really pleasant period of my life because my father is everything for me ... arrived in first, final I met my best friend who started to go back to fishing and thanks to that the relations with my father started more and more to come back me before and that I think to contribute to the love that I carry to this sport, today I am close to my father as before, and it fills me with immense happiness, I pray to keep my father the most as long as possible by my side to share these moments which are essential to me today ...

I have a river at the end of my garden but I have never fished
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoé Mongard Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:35 pm

Hello Jonh, for the random subject, I will talk about my student engagement, which is the reason for my many absences, but also my second life in parallel. Since April 2019, I took the presidency of the BDE STAPS, with my acolyte, Dorian. It is an extraordinary adventure that I lived this year, in one mandate, I can visite a lot of cities for exchange on differents subjects with other students STAPS. The cities I went to were are Grenoble, Nice, Paris, Limoges, Chambéry, Bordeaux, Lyon...
Currently, I can say, I have a life at 1000 an hour. All week-ends, I'm going in other cities, I often work at night, and as soon as I have a minimum of time, I devote it to work for the BDE. The positives of being in this position are : maintain a good relationship with teachers, finally feel like being useful, have new skeels and knowledge no brought to us in class. But this positions have a lot of negatives points too : a lot of people are jealous, there is always work (and even if we like what we do, having vacations would sometimes necessary).
I think student engagement is important because it makes you grow.
For me next year this adventure continues because I would be vice-president of the BDE STAPS of Poitiers Smile

Zoé Mongard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2