UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 subject

+18
Emma Bourgeaux
DUMAS Alexis
Benjamin
Ninon Ragot
pablobrandeau
Bastien Morin
Oscar Hobson
Thomas HERONNEAU
Clarence
BOUTAUD Camille
CROUZAT Emelyne
Thomas Philippon
Jérémy Hachani
Gabin Mardikian
romain.changeur
Baptiste LÉRAUT
Florian Freté
Admin
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 2 subject  Empty Week 2 subject

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:13 am

I forgot what it was. Sports perhaps? Whatever it was make it interesting Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 2 subject  Empty Re: Week 2 subject

Post by Florian Freté Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:53 pm

I dont think what speaking about sports... Sports it's interesting because it permet to give a good confiance for the personne who pratique. In classes of "History of Sports", the professor taught us that there are several definitions of sports. It's interesting because this allows to understand the evolution of the place of sports in the History. Today, sports have a better place as in the past.

Florian Freté

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:30 am

If it wasn't sport remind me what it was.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baptiste LÉRAUT Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:46 am

I started the sport when I was 6 years old. I started out with Athletism and cross. I was doing "vortex" throwing, long jump, and 1,000 meters. When I was 11, I tried rugby and I enjoyed it, I stopped athletism and I play to rugby. I joined a sports section when I was 16 and I quit the following year. That same year I played handball at "hobbies level" because my team had not enough players. For a year I have not a rugby team but I play handball.

Baptiste LÉRAUT

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by romain.changeur Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:59 pm

I started handball when I was five and I still do it. My anecdote was two years ago at the UNSS French Handball Championship with my high school, it happened in Belfort. We finished third in the championship and at the same time gained sixteen extra points for the baccalaureate. After this tournament in Belfort, it allowed me to evolve my handballer game to bring more to my team in Charente.

Last edited by romain.changeur on Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

romain.changeur

Admin and romain.changeur like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabin Mardikian Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:43 pm

Admin wrote:I forgot what it was. Sports perhaps? Whatever it was make it interesting Very Happy  

I started playing football at the age of 3, I played for 4 years. Unfortunately, I wasn't very strong, so I started handball. This sport was a revelation for me and I immediately loved it and made a lot of friends in my club. For my anecdote, two years ago we had a qualification tournament to play in the national. After a tie, there was a penalty shoot-out. As goalkeeper, I stopped the last three penalties and allowed my club to qualify for the national for the second time in its history.

Gabin Mardikian

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jérémy Hachani Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:01 pm

From a very young age, I’ve been involved in sports. I started basketball at the age of two and a half. Since then, I’m still a basketball player, but I haven’t played for two years. I am a basketball referee for my fifth consecutive year but I am also a basketball coach in the club of "the crown basketball" and for the delegation Charente and Nouvelle-aquitaine.
Since January, I’ve been registered in the weight room.
In addition, I run about ten kilometers running per week
All these activities in addition to the six APSA in Faculty of Science and Sport do a lot of sports per week: about twenty-five hours.

Jérémy Hachani

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Philippon Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:30 pm

I started cycling in a club when I was 5 years old. I loved cycling because my father did a lot of cycling races and I went to see him every weekend. I did my first competition at the age of 7. At the beginning, it was only road races. And after 2 or 3 years, I started cyclocross races. Cyclocross races are fun because it's cycling races in mud, sand, or grass. And in 2014 I became vice regional champion of cyclocross in my category. Now, I continue to do cycling races and I train 5 times a week ( 15 hours of cycling per week). I do regionals competitions and sometimes national races .

Thomas Philippon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CROUZAT Emelyne Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:39 pm

Sport is a physical activity that can be collective or individual. It serves several purposes: to improve these physical skills but also to learn from the youngest age the community, the rules and respect. It also allows to gain self-confidence but especially the sport must be an activity practiced with pleasure.

CROUZAT Emelyne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BOUTAUD Camille Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:25 am

I practice swimming since my six years. I tried to compete but I didn't like it. Thanks to the swimming, I was able to pass BNSSA and I was able to work at the pool this summer. At the age of 10, I started handball, but I had to stop at 13 because I had a problem with my back.

BOUTAUD Camille

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarence Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:58 am

I begin to play football in the same club of my dad because he was trainer in Angouleme. But when he was banied, i decided to stop football and practise Handball in Gond-Pontouvre. I had 10 years old. I was upgraded and I have passed a long time on the bench watching and learning from others. I have earned my place over the years ans at 14, I passed the entrance test to join the Poitiers section where I had the chance to experience unforgettable things.
Today i play with adult in Prenational with the club of ETEC.

Clarence

Admin and Bonneau Axel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas HERONNEAU Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:54 pm

I have been playing football since I was 4 years old. I started in Néré in my village where I played goal keeper. But at the age of 9 I joined Aulnay de Saintonge club where I played left winger because I am left-handed. At the age of 14 I was in the sports football section in Saintes, that same year our team made an agreement with the Matha club where we played at the highest regional level. Since this year I play senior in Matha.

Thomas HERONNEAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Hobson Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:25 pm

My dad I am ex world champion in triathlon so growing up I watched him race a lot and win a lot of races, something about watching your dad get cheered by thousands really made me want to start triathlon and to add to that my brother started racing to so I decided I would join him and become a triathlete. Now it’s almost 14 years since I started triathlon and I could be happy it is an amazing sport sure it’s a hard sport but the feeling of finishing a race is amazing.

Oscar Hobson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:40 pm

Oscar Hobson wrote:My dad I am ex world champion in triathlon so growing up I watched him race a lot and win a lot of races, something about watching your dad get cheered by thousands really made me want to start triathlon and to add to that my brother started racing to so I decided I would join him and become a triathlete. Now it’s almost 14 years since I started triathlon and I could be happy it is an amazing sport sure it’s a hard sport but the feeling of finishing a race is amazing.

Not sure what you were doing at the start of that paragraph! I'm guessing your father is Richard Hobson who represented GB in the early 90's.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Week 2 subject  Empty Sorry my autocorrect sometimes messes up because of the French keyboard. Yes my dad was the British athlete Richard Hobson

Post by Oscar Hobson Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:48 pm

Admin wrote:
Oscar Hobson wrote:My dad I am ex world champion in triathlon so growing up I watched him race a lot and win a lot of races, something about watching your dad get cheered by thousands really made me want to start triathlon and to add to that my brother started racing to so I decided I would join him and become a triathlete. Now it’s almost 14 years since I started triathlon and I could be happy it is an amazing sport sure it’s a hard sport but the feeling of finishing a race is amazing.

Not sure what you were doing at the start of that paragraph! I'm guessing your father is Richard Hobson who represented GB in the early 90's.

Oscar Hobson

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastien Morin Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:36 pm

I started football when I was 4 years old with diapers and it was a real passion for me that I never stopped again. My determination and my desire to do well makes me evolve at a good level with always the desire to reach the senior team of my club (Saint-Jean d'Angély) which evolves at the most regional level. In the future I hope to make my passion my trade by coaching young people while playing on the other side.

Bastien Morin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:43 pm

Bastien Morin wrote:I started football when I was 4 years old with diapers and it was a real passion for me that I never stopped again. My determination and my desire to do well makes me evolve at a good level with always the desire to reach the senior team of my club (Saint-Jean d'Angély) which evolves at the most regional level. In the future I hope to make my passion my trade by coaching young people while playing on the other side.

I've two questions. Why did you kick diapers, why not a football? and secondly you mentioned high level and then spoke about St. Jean D'Angely, are you confused? Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pablobrandeau Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:08 pm

I started in sport by playing football at the age of 5 in a small club in Deux-Sèvres, then I evolved in another club which is better known that of Saint-Maixent-école where we had a good level. At the age of 11 I wanted to try a new sport which is athletics, I practiced it for 2 years in Aigrefeuille d'Aunis. To finally resume on football but in a club in Charente-Maritime and more precisely in Surgères where we were classified in the elite division. I then joined the sport option of my high school in Rochefort where we practiced multiple collective and even individual sports.

pablobrandeau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninon Ragot Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:09 pm

I started swimming at the age of 5 in a summer club in Surgères. I grew up at the edges of the pools watching my brother swim and win which made me want to practice this sport.
After 10 years of swimming, I graduated to train the youngest swimmers in my club. I was happy to see the children progress, to pass on my knowledge to them and to assess their level of practice. It's incredible to see them happy in this discipline and to share the same passion.

Ninon Ragot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:42 pm

Sport has been a huge part of my life. I started at a very young age. I joined a "multisport" club when I was 4 years old for a year, then I joined a football club for a year and after that I played tennis for about 7 years. Tennis is probably the sport where I was the best at. In fact, at the age of 9 I had to take the decision of becoming a professional player or not. But finally I decided not to because it was too much pressure for me. After I played tennis, I played basketball for about 3 years and finally handball for a year. During that time I played some sports with the UNSS organization in collège. Sports like table tennis, badminton and volleyball. That's when I fell in love with volleyball, I played that sport throughout lycée and my first year at uni last year in La Rochelle. I managed to become a good player because I had a lot of training last year.
've been surfing for about 4 years now. I enjoy doing that sport every summer, I love the different feelings I get from it.

Benjamin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DUMAS Alexis Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:45 pm

For this week’s topic I will talk about the UNSS handball French Cup of the year 2018-2019 which took place in Belfort. We stayed in a campsite. I was the team coach for this occasion. The road was difficult but we made it to the quarter-final (partly thanks to Romain). We even got 3rd place after a lot of close matches.

DUMAS Alexis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Bourgeaux Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:35 am

My anecdote about the sport is that when I participated in the French UNSS Championship of Athletics on the 400m hurdles that happened in Toulouse, after having also had the weekend that preceded a competition of combined events over two days in inter-levelRegional in bordeaux, I then fell on my race to the third hedges of the 400m hedges which made me waste time and so miss my race, it was my first fall so it is a memory that allowed me to move forward and learn.

Emma Bourgeaux

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonneau Axel Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:44 am

I’ve been boxing for a very long time. His last year, I’m seriously train to competitions. At each finals,I always find myself against someone from Angoulême club and I always win. They doesn’t like me because it’s been 2 years in a row that they can’t qualify in national competition because I’m here. Since I moved to La Couronne, I search a full contact club nearby. Who do I come across while looking at the members in this club ? THE people that I win every time and therefore cannot stand me... karma ? It’s possible Razz

Bonneau Axel

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Piekarski Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:48 am

I started playing club soccer at the age of 5, from the age of 13 I played at the regional level. I was studying sports in Aigrefeuille when I was 11 and in saintes when I was 15. Now I play senior at Aigrefeuille. I also train in the u11 and u13 categories at my club. I spend most of my time playing football.

Paul Piekarski

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:20 am

Emma Bourgeaux wrote:My anecdote about the sport is that when I participated in the French UNSS Championship of Athletics on the 400m hurdles that happened in Toulouse, after having also had the weekend that preceded a competition of combined events over two days in inter-levelRegional in bordeaux, I then fell on my race to the third hedges of the 400m hedges which made me waste time and so miss my race, it was my first fall so it is a memory that allowed me to move forward and learn.

You were right first time "hurdles" Very Happy Hedges are living things often found around the sides of your garden.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next