UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 subject

+18
Emma Bourgeaux
DUMAS Alexis
Benjamin
Ninon Ragot
pablobrandeau
Bastien Morin
Oscar Hobson
Thomas HERONNEAU
Clarence
BOUTAUD Camille
CROUZAT Emelyne
Thomas Philippon
Jérémy Hachani
Gabin Mardikian
romain.changeur
Baptiste LÉRAUT
Florian Freté
Admin
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 2 subject  - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 2 subject

Post by Admin Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:26 am

Bonneau Axel wrote:I’ve been boxing for a very long time. His last year, I’m seriously train to competitions. At each finals,I always find myself against someone from Angoulême club and I always win. They doesn’t like me because it’s been 2 years in a row that they can’t qualify in national competition because I’m here. Since I moved to La Couronne, I search a full contact club nearby. Who do I come across while looking at the members in this club ? THE people that I win every time and therefore cannot stand me... karma ? It’s possible Razz

They'll soon love you Axel. Everyone loves a winner. They are winners by association.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Dupas Maxime Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:02 pm

The sport !?
sport is the best thing on earth it gives us sensations that we find nowhere else, it sport makes us proud, sport makes us vibrate, it makes us shiver, it makes us cry, sport makes us everything do and these for this that sport is so magnificent!

Dupas Maxime

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Albane de Braqu Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:12 pm

I am a fairly dynamic person and I tried several sports in my childhood. But riding remains my most ingrained sport. I was on a horse before I could even walk. So certainly at the time you could not call it sport but I very quickly start the real practice of riding. Indeed at 7 years I already participated in the departmental championships of pony games, a very physical discipline where we run more often next to the pony than on it. You have to jump on his back as he is thrown at full speed at a gallop. I'll let you imagine that a lot of training was necessary to get there.

Albane de Braqu

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2