UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 subject Worst singer ever.

+25
Jardin victoire
Simon Martinet
TISNE Floriane
Joret Maël
Mathis Tachdjian
Théo DANGOUMAU
BEZIES Christopher
Larbre
ecolde01
Flavien P
Anais Quéré
Nathan Quiry
Rgnicolas
Hubert Clément
Antoine Delval
Thomas Moreau
Louis ROGER
Pauline Lachevre
Lydie Maroteix
thibault olivier
gbillaud
Tom Corrivaud
florian
Lucie Proux
Admin
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 1 subject Worst singer ever. - Page 2 Empty worst singer

Post by Joret Maël Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:25 pm

Worst singer
Is there really a worst singer in the world? In my opinion all singers have they own fans if they are famous, so they have talent. But some of peoples can do not like one or several singers for different reasons, principally because it is not their taste. If one singer is not famous it is not especially because he is bad, he can do not have luck in his life or not the good network of contact to succeed. In each case it is because the singer does not have enough talent, but we don’t listen to him so it’s not so bad

Joret Maël

Back to top Go down

Week 1 subject Worst singer ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 1 subject Worst singer ever.

Post by Admin Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:41 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 1 subject Worst singer ever. - Page 2 Empty The worst singer

Post by TISNE Floriane Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:23 pm

For me, the worst singer is Wejden. It's not necessarily his voice that I don't like, but it's his words. I don't understand how you can write such silly lyrics in a song. Either she does not finish her sentences or she forgets words like for example "You out of my sight"In french "Tu hors de ma vue" This word means absolutely nothing.. I can't stand this singer who gets dumped in all her songs she talks about a guy who goes elsewhere. I don't understand the point of writing songs like that.

TISNE Floriane

Back to top Go down

Week 1 subject Worst singer ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 1 subject Worst singer ever.

Post by Simon Martinet Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:03 pm

I don't hate a singer, but I hate the flow, the style that he or she exudes like Billie Eilish and especially Bad Guy music, every time I hear it on the radio in my car it destroys me, so I turn off the radio and sing JUL instead just to take my mind off it. I don't care about the singer but I don't like her flow, her style of music. I prefer American rap, in the Chris Brown style, where there's a vibe.

Simon Martinet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jardin victoire Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:30 am

In my opinion the worst singer is Lorenzo, with his music "freestyle of the dirty". Music full of insults and phrases devoid of any meaning. Physically the singer returns a dirty appearance with a neglected dress style. The voice of a singer is supposed to be "beautiful" and "pleasant" to listen to...the voice of Lorenzo hurts the ears. I think the success he has had is in no way a reflection of the work of a recognized artist or singer. Many artists who try the world of song without success deserve by their real talent to be known to our generation who admire the baseless singers and insulting lyrics.

Jardin victoire

Back to top Go down

Post by Fichot Timothé Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:03 am

For me, the worst singer that exists is Kaaris. I wouldn't say it like that, it's not the worst, but I absolutely do not like and listen to this music. I really hate what he sings, he raps too hardcore, those lyrics are really not research, and his voice is really not pleasant to hear.

Fichot Timothé

Back to top Go down

Post by dbondoux Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:42 pm

For my part, I think that there is no good or bad singer, everyone sings as they want and as long as they like what they do it is the main thing. I think you have to stop judging a person for what they like to do. otherwise I don't like zaz

dbondoux

Back to top Go down

Post by tom renoulleau Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:25 pm

I do not have true singer that I hate there are several I do not like it for sure but I do not have one in particular, what I do not like especially is pop. Afterwards, I listen to a little of everything I am very diverse in my musical styles but what I like above all is technical French rap with complicated metaphors and rhymes, but I attach particularly to the American rap of the 90s even if I don’t understand most of the lyrics, I love the rhythm of their street styles and the stories it tells because yes sometimes I try to make the effort to understand.

tom renoulleau

Back to top Go down

Post by Trawalé Nathan Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:39 am

I don't really have a singer that I hate. It depends on the mood I have. I won't listen to happy music when I'm sad or sad songs when I'm happy. So today I would say the music that I hate is music that reminds me of people who are no longer part of this world or who are no longer part of my life.

Trawalé Nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2