UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 Subject - Europe

+19
Louis Alter
ferchaud flavien
Zoe GALEA
melissagherras
Julien Ruiz
chloé robin
Arthur MARCHAU
Poitou Baptiste
tiphaine pimond
felix merle
Antoine Renoux
Swann Giraud
Vincent Tributsch
KylianMalavergne
Laurine Avinio
Jules Gendreau
Adrien Sabourin
Estelle Arrivé
Admin
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 2 Subject - Europe - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 2 Subject - Europe

Post by Hugo Perdriaud Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:31 pm

Hello,
Europe is a continent, bounded on the west by the Atlantic Ocean and the Norwegian Sea, and on the north by the Arctic Ocean. We can distinguish five major geographic regions: Western Europe, Central Europe, Southern Europe, Eastern Europe and Northern Europe. Europe has a diversity of climates: a temperate climate over most of its surface. Europe is at the beginning of the twenty-first century, when one considers its population density, the third center of settlement behind China and India, with population densities among the highest in the world in certain areas of the Netherlands, from Belgium, United Kingdom, Germany or Italy

Hugo Perdriaud

Back to top Go down

Week 2 Subject - Europe - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 2 Subject - Europe

Post by marine.soumagne Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:58 pm

Today we are going to talk about Europe.
I find that we are really lucky to live in Europe, because Europe is one of the most advanced continents in terms of economy and technology (even if asia is far ahead of us with China and Japan), but we unlike continents like Africa, which unfortunately are not lucky enough to have everything available when we want to. Obviously there is always room for improvement but we really have nothing to complain about.
And in terms of tourism, I think Europe is one of the most beautiful continents to visit. I love Europe, but I would like to visit the American continent to discover other customs.

marine.soumagne

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2