UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 Subject Sport or something

+23
Joret Maël
Hubert Clément
Simon Martinet
Louis ROGER
thibault olivier
Nathan Quiry
Flavien P
Thomas Moreau
alefev10
Larbre
Mathis Tachdjian
Tom Corrivaud
florian
tom renoulleau
Pauline Lachevre
dbondoux
Fichot Timothé
ecolde01
Théo DANGOUMAU
Lucie Proux
Rgnicolas
Anais Quéré
Admin
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 2 Subject Sport or something  - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 2 Subject Sport or something

Post by Louis ROGER Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:27 pm

Talking about a sport like football or rugby is boring. So as not to be like everyone else, I will talk about the Afghan national sport. The Bouzkachi. This sport is practiced on horseback, it consists in bringing a goat carcass in an area, and the others are provided with whips to stop it. In general this sport is practiced with a hundred tchopendoz (name of a player). And they split up into teams of ten. THIS SPORT IS FUN !!!

Louis ROGER

Back to top Go down

Week 2 Subject Sport or something  - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 2 Subject Sport or something

Post by Simon Martinet Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:43 pm

This week we have to talk about sports in general. Sport is vital for the survival of the individual, sport can be soccer, boxing, or a 5 km/h walk of elderly people. Sport helps to keep in shape and above all plays on the mind. The sportsman will always have a motivation in his everyday life. What is good is that sport can be practiced without spending money. Thus it is accessible to all and allows to gather people, to socialize them. My favorite sport to watch is soccer, especially PSG, watching artists like Neymar or Kurzawa is the best.

Sincerely, Simon chaud is bock

Simon Martinet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubert Clément Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:13 pm

Hi John ! Today we are going to talk about tennis.
first of all sport and for me a place to let off steam, but also to share and meet people. In addition, I play for fun but especially for competition. A sport can be collective or individual and the advantage of tennis is that it can be both. Indeed either we play against each other or in doubles so in 2 against 2. At this time the enormously changes in particular the rules may also the dimensions of the field which is why tennis has this particularity also of adapt. Tennis is also a sport that requires thinking, strategy and physicality so these mixed qualities in the tennis player will make him a better player.
In the end we can say that this sport is not only to return a ball with a racket but that many other parameters come into account in order to win a match.

Hubert Clément

Back to top Go down

Post by Joret Maël Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:38 am

Sport or something
My favourite sport is rugby, I play rugby since I was 4 years old, I was born in rugby universe. Today I play rugby for fun I don’t want to be a professional player, and it’s not at La Couronne what I can become pro. My favourite player is Wesley Fofana since long time because he is one of the best players in the world and it is a discreet player who is not too much. I am French so I support French team “le XV de France” we have a lot of talent so actually it’s a little difficult to build a great team.

Joret Maël

Back to top Go down

Week 2 Subject Sport or something  - Page 2 Empty Sport or something

Post by TISNE Floriane Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:17 pm

The subject is vague this week. So I’m going to talk about it anyway. Sport is one of my two passions, which is why I chose the STAPS track to deepen my knowledge in sport.
The sport is incredible, it allows you to let off steam and think about other things at times. I’ve been playing basketball since I was a little girl and I never stopped because I’d miss it too.

TISNE Floriane

Back to top Go down

Post by gbillaud Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:02 pm

Hi! today I'm going to talk to you about the bad points of athletics. So it is a sport with little media coverage unlike football, although it is a sport which is physically much harder and more intense! In addition, the athletes who evolve at the best international level earn little money we can just talk about thousands unlike football where it is a question for the best of several billion. And finally it is a sport that requires a lot of patience unlike the football again where we can very quickly progress in just a few years ...

gbillaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Jardin victoire Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:49 pm

I am going to tell you about a sport which is first of all a passion: horse riding.
And more particularly I would like to talk about the pony game. Indeed it is a sport where you have a lot of fun. Competition highlights the many values of this sport such as team spirit, rider/horse harmony and the pleasure of riding.
Riding a horse is often seen as a leisure activity and not as a sport, whereas to ride a pony game you really need to be able to win, to have strength and to touch the ground without losing your balance at a speed of up to 50km/hour.
At a high level riding is one of the most dangerous sports.
The pony game stands out more and more in the riding discipline because the competitions are taken more and more seriously and the level of the riders and their irreproachable physical condition impresses more and more.

Jardin victoire

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubert Clément Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:08 pm

Hello John ! Today, I will talk about the different throws.
Throwing is a type of athletic discipline characterized by the throwing of a particular object. We can find different types indeed, there is the discus throw, the javelin throw, the hammer throw and the shot put. You should know that the size and shape of the machine are different according to the categories and ages.
The measurement is made to the nearest centimeter, from the throwing line to the point of the first impact. To validate a throw, the athlete must send the apparatus while remaining in the throwing area without crossing the throwing line. In addition to the javelin, a throw is not valid if the tail hits the ground first.

Hubert Clément

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Delval Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:52 pm

Hello Mr COX!
Today, i will talking about a sport, in particular soccer! You seen this on the APP of the semester 3, you know i love this sport and his practice but i want to change.... I will talking about musculation. It's logical, with the sanitary's problem, i can't practice like i want but i do this at home, on my living room and i do like i can. This sport, this practice it's, i find, very happier because you can do this like you want, with music or not and you can check physicall progress, on your body directly or on your practice like me in footbal. I practice this since 2018, because i want to healing from ankle sprain on my sport and since this, i love go to gym and push cast iron lol....

Antoine Delval

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Joret Maël Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:32 am

Hello John,
talk about sport, with the actual situation it is complicated to do sorts me for exemple i practice rugby in the normal life but today it is impossible to practice this so i'm boring.... they are only the english lessons who enjoy me now !!
know rugby is in actuality i do a lot of musculation sixth a week and i go to run when i'm not injure. recently i had a lot of injuries my ankles wasn't strong and i do a lot of sprains. i play rugby since my 4 years old because i was born in this sport and i fall in love of it when i don't said already walk. at this moment i want to play rugby even though i don't sai run or just walk but i has a rugby ball in the hands

Joret Maël

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum