UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4 Subject - food

+14
Julie TORRIANI
Evan Rebierre
Tom Seguin
LuceGaetan
Brémand Xavier
Coline Thouvenin
Ugo B
JulesV3
Jordan Rak
octave blosse
Aurélie
logan
emiljouannetaud
Admin
18 posters

Go down

Week 4 Subject - food Empty Week 4 Subject - food

Post by Admin Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:49 pm

Type away...

Last edited by Admin on Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Subject - food Empty Re: Week 4 Subject - food

Post by emiljouannetaud Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:34 pm

For this week's APP, the subject is food.
I'm in love with food, this is probably the thing I like the most in the world. There are very few types of food that I don't like for example tofu. But really i don't who likes Tofu.
And if I have to choose a favorite food, I would say lasagna. I like even more these recent years because I cook a lot more than before. My parents refuse to cook for me because I'm not a kid anymore so I'm the chef in my house. But sometimes when I try new recipes, that doesn't end well and we need to improvise if we want to eat something "eatable". I like to try new recipes and eat them obviously so i can eat other things than pasta and rice every days.

emiljouannetaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by logan Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:01 pm

This subject is vast and so I will focus on fast food, of course as an athlete we must limit fast food if we want to succeed in finishing for example the 200m swimming without sinking at the bottom of the pool. Fast food is spread all over the world and offers a lot to eat but not necessarily good for our body. Let's take mcdo as an example which is one of my favorite fast food however the food is greasy, even the salad has an early high calories. That's why you can go but with moderation.

logan

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:18 pm

For the topic of the week, I will tell you about the fruit: watermelon. Watermelon is my favorite fruit. This is the fruit I have been waiting for all year! Many would argue that watermelon does not taste good, gngngn but if watermelon tastes good. It has a refreshing sweet taste that quenches thirst. In addition, its caloric intake is very low, which makes it a star fruit of the summer. Don't tell me that melon tastes better that melon is better, because no, for me, watermelon is the best fruit.

Aurélie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by octave blosse Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:26 pm

I love food, especially meat, I am able to eat huge amount of chicken as well as red meat I think I can eat 1kg easy.

octave blosse

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Rak Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:27 pm

Regarding food, I love Italian food. My grandparents are of Italian origin and since I was very young when I went there I always ate lasagna, ravioli, paws and others, all homemade. It's been my favorite food ever since. Then I love Asian food in this case Japanese, Chinese, and Thai. However, I eat these dishes only occasionally because since I am in staps I try to be careful what I eat to maintain good physical shape.

Jordan Rak

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV3 Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:39 pm

Recipe of pasta with carbonara for four people
500 g of pasta
50 cl of fresh cream
3 egg yolks
1 pinch of salt
Pepper
250 g of bacon

Cook the pasta in a large volume of salted boiling water.
Cook the pasta in a large volume of salted boiling water.
Slice the onions and brown them in the pan. As soon as they are golden brown, add the bacon.
Prepare the crème fraîche, eggs, salt and pepper in a salad bowl and mix.
Remove the bacon from the heat as soon as they are golden and add them to the cream.
Once the pasta is cooked al dente, drain it and add the cream. Return to the heat if the dish has cooled.
Serve and enjoy your meal!

JulesV3

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugo B Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:41 pm

I'll post the recip of my favorite food : Cheeseburger.

So, 2 burgers bun, 1 cheese, one steack, salad, tomato, ketchu. That's it.

Ugo B

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coline Thouvenin Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:36 pm

The topic of this week is "food".
I'll tell you a secret, my main passion is to eat... What I love about everything is chocolate cakes. So I'm going to give you my mom's recipe.
Preheat the oven to 180oC
Melt chocolate (200 g) and butter (100 g) in double boiler over low heat
1. Meanwhile, separate the yolks from the egg whites ( 5 eggs)
Then ride the whites in firm snow
2. When the chocolate-butter mixture is well melted, add the egg yolks and whisk.
3. Stir in sugar (100 g) and flour (100 g), then add the egg whites without breaking them.
4. Butter and flour a broken pan and pour in the cake dough.
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
I'll let you try to do that.
Enjoy your meal!

Coline Thouvenin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Subject - food Empty Food

Post by Brémand Xavier Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:47 pm

I love food, i love eat a lot of type of food. I'm very opened to whatever countries the food comes from. I don't think i have any preference, sometimes i like to eat salty sometimes sweety. I come from a peasant family so we are used to do some huge luch with all the family. I also like to watch food TV show like "Top Chef" or "Le meilleur patissier".

Brémand Xavier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LuceGaetan Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:48 pm

The subject of food is so vast, so what I can say is simple. I'm a big eater, I eat everything and I love fast food, burgers, pizzas, tacos... But I also love discovering new dishes and that's something I find super interesting when I travel, the food culture of these places. The things I don't like are rather rare now, tomatoes, some fish, wheat to name only common foods. This can be surprising for people who knew me as a child. Because I didn't like anything, I didn't eat anything. And of course as long as the plate was not empty I would stay at the table. What beautiful times! Sitting for more than 2 hours in front of 3 small pieces of meat and 4 green beans...

LuceGaetan

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Seguin Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:18 pm

Food is very important to our survival. It allows us to absorb all the nutrients we need. My favorite dishes are Sushi, I love Asian food. I prefer fruits over vegetables and I do not like meat, put to by the charcuterie. I’m careful not to eat it every day. I hate to be forced to eat. That’s why I can skip a few meals because I don’t feel the need to feed myself. But the food I could eat at any meal is avocado. It can be used as a salad, as a dish or as a dessert. It is perfect. Unfortunately, there is great inequality in the distribution of food on this planet.

Tom Seguin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:28 pm

LuceGaetan wrote:The subject of food is so vast, so what I can say is simple. I'm a big eater, I eat everything and I love fast food, burgers, pizzas, tacos... But I also love discovering new dishes and that's something I find super interesting when I travel, the food culture of these places. The things I don't like are rather rare now, tomatoes, some fish, wheat to name only common foods. This can be surprising for people who knew me as a child. Because I didn't like anything, I didn't eat anything. And of course as long as the plate was not empty I would stay at the table. What beautiful times! Sitting for more than 2 hours in front of 3 small pieces of meat and 4 green beans...  

That's sad. Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Rebierre Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:36 pm

Well, food is a big part of my life, I love to eat. But I don't like to eat because I'm hungry, I mean not only. I love it because it gives me pleasure. I don't have any bulimia problems of course.
I've always preferred sweet rather than salty even if pasta will always be the best thing ever.

Evan Rebierre

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie TORRIANI Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:40 pm

Hello !
I love food and in particulary pasta. I love pasta in all its forms but I love pasta gratin. The recipe for the grattin is as follows: you have to cook the pasta then put them in a dish, add cut ham, mushrooms and cream, mix and sprinkle with cheese then put in the oven!

Julie TORRIANI

Back to top Go down

Post by NOUZILLE Jeanne Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:03 pm

It's funny... I'm writing this post while eating cookies with a hot chocolate. Razz oops !!
I cooked them yesterday for my dad, he takes 1 cookie for every work day and it makes me happy to know that he think about me every day by eating these.
Yersteday I also cooked butternut hamburger. You just have to replace bread by slice of butternut...not bad !

NOUZILLE Jeanne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre-Louis Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:50 pm

Some say we eat to live, and some say they live to eat. Well I agree with both these options. One's body needs food to survive but let's be honest, human beings enjoy food, and some enjoy food more than anything. But food is also a luxury. Not everyone has access to food, being an important matter in the world, and more significantly in Third-World countries. So in conclusion, I say that I love food, almost everyone enjoys it but we have to remember that we are lucky in our situation to have access to it.

Pierre-Louis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by idris hamidi Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:00 pm

The subject of the week is "Food".Like everyone else I like to eat.Eating is a need as well as a pleasure.but we must be careful because eating something good, for pleasure is not necessarily good for us and for our body examples fast food like burger king; Mcdonald .... .Better to eat good things, which makes us but which is also good for our body.Eat healthy and your body will thank you

idris hamidi

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëtan Morin Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:15 pm

I am quite picky about food because I don't like a lot of vegetables. Indeed I prefer meat and I don't eat too many vegetables. I would like to eat everything but it is impossible for me. I am more carnivorous than vegetarian and that will never change. But to compensate for the lack of vegetables I eat a lot of fruit. And the meal that I could eat every day is carbonara pasta.

Gaëtan Morin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down