UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second semester first topic

+24
cbezies
Flavien P
Louis ROGER
thibault olivier
Thomas Moreau
Tom Corrivaud
Jardin victoire
Simon Martinet
youri b
Larbre
Théo DANGOUMAU
Lydie Maroteix
Rgnicolas
ecolde01
florian
tom renoulleau
Pauline Lachevre
Anais Quéré
alefev10
Admin
gbillaud
Lucie Proux
Nathan Quiry
Mathis Tachdjian
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Second semester first topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Second semester first topic

Post by thibault olivier Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:45 pm

hello everybody.
Actualy I don't really want to talk about this topic because it does not interest me. I'm not using twitter anyway and I'm not listening what Trump is saying, so it doesn't impact me anyway. But The point is more about freedom of speak. And yes someone has been censured, and I disagree. In France we can't understand this because it's in our culture, the freedom of speak is sacralized.
We use to say that everybody has the right to express himself and to be listened.
But don't forget something trump has been kicked out from twitter because he doesn't respect the chart of the social network. And he hasn't been censured at all, he's the president so he could have make a meeting with journalist if he had something to say.
That's all for me, good night.

thibault olivier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis ROGER Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:16 pm

Hello John,
Today we are going to talk about the famous Donald Trump. With what is happening at the moment I was sure that this subject was going to be chosen. Already from the start I found that Trump was not a good representative, he used social networks too much and for the wrong reasons. But it didn't really matter to me because he's not my president and I don't care about the USA. But when I heard that these supporters attacked the congress, it shocked me. It is not normal. And then with all the stories of trick voting, I don't even understand why some Americans still want it for those represented.

Louis ROGER

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavien P Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:19 pm

Hey John !! It's great that we can talk again.
D.Trump has been banned from multiples social network like Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Youtube, Twitch, Reddit and the most hilarious of all : Pinterest. i think it's a good answer from the community manager of these plateform because trump calls for violence following his defeat. It is sore loser behavior that is not worthy of being president. You have to know how to accept defeat. He conveyed hate messages and said a lot of silly things. So it's a good thing he's banned from social media.

Flavien P

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cbezies Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:18 am

Hello John,
Today, I’m going to talk about twitter because it’s my favourite social network. Twitter is a social network that mainly principaly youngs people.
Effectly this apply was created for entertain young people. By tweeting that can be fun but also share a little what’s happening on our lives. So is a apply where we can share everything we want in twitter rules. However, there are more and more « seniors » who have this network and shares. For examples the great celebrities like Barack Obama, Donald Trump, Katy Perry or this network Netlfix. Indeed, this application is a good way to broadcast important messages, especially if we want to reach relatively young population. But often, people on twitter share very shocking like tweets racist or videos fight etc... But It’s my favourite network.
Bye

cbezies

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dbondoux Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:46 am

hello john,
Personally, I don't follow the news too much, but I don't really like this man, his hairstyle is ugly and he has stupid arguments.
otherwise it's good for him if he was deleted on twitter instagram and everything since these stupid words are listened to and repeated by people even more stupid.

dbondoux

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Delval Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:58 pm

Hello Jonh,
for me i think it's an interesting topic but honestly i don't really understand why the Twitter account of Donal Trump was blocked. But I know that Trump was a really great president for USA because if we think of his president's career, we can see that he do very great efforts for his country and his citizens but i think he was too much on his comunication, he think he's a little too superior and he is so haughty.

Antoine Delval

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Joret Maël Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:47 am

hello John, I am late I know, I’m sorry, but it's better like never do that.
this subject is Donald Trump, Twitter an America, they are lot of things to say about all of this, they are bind Donald Trump who was the president of the USA use twitter a lot to say a lot off stupidities. all the world say what Donald trump mustn't be the USA's president because he hasn’t the good behaviour, but he was elected and at the news election he failed but they are more peoples who votes for Donald trump than Biden

Joret Maël

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubert Clément Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:38 am

Hello John,
The subject I will speak on today is that of Donald Trump. Indeed, Donald Trump is before an extremely rich businessman, but during the years 2017 to 2021 he became the 45th president of the USA. He is a very special personality, he is hated by many people because of his rather extremist ideas. However, others find that he is a great man who can significantly change the country.

Hubert Clément

Back to top Go down

Post by Joret Maël Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:57 pm

Hello John, today we talk about Donald Trump, i don't very like this man, i don't understand him, he lost the election but it put america in a bad situation because he don't want to lose. he is like a child who hav parents who said no to a game. i'm going to stop to talk about him because i don't like him.

Joret Maël

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum