UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second semester second week subject

+18
Landry NAULEAU
Chris Boutenet Lardy
Luca Maroleau
aperri25
Anthony Lopez
BABEAU Clémence
Paul Teillet
clémence.varin
Emeline CROUZEAUD
Pardoux Emma
Léna Le Bondé
Nathan Fivet
Théo Ben Saada
Thomas_Charp
camille crochet
Bedon hugo
rmercher
Admin
22 posters

Go down

Second semester second week subject Empty Second semester second week subject

Post by Admin Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:36 am

Reality TV is the subject chosen for this week.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Second semester second week subject Empty Re: Second semester second week subject

Post by rmercher Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:22 pm

I love reality TV, I find it so funny and captivating. But I also say to myself that people are not very intelligent and that reality TV is put together by production.
There’s a recent story that happened on my island of birth, Reunion Island.
Some reality TV candidates beat up a mayor of an island town in a hotel. These candidates were part of the program "Les Vacances des anges".
An investigation was opened and now the production was forced to cancel the show because the people of the island were angry.
I’ll put the video of the fight.

rmercher

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Second semester second week subject Empty Re: Second semester second week subject

Post by Bedon hugo Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:52 pm

Hmmmm i’ve never seen tv reality it’s can be difficult to talk about that. Or in fact i wach koh lanta it’s an tv reality but it interess me because i love the survival, this tv reality has a concept who’s interessing for me that’s the reason why i watch it. But other tv reality i understand that it can be interessant but it’s too long to follow every week. I can’t make more words i’m not really inspired for this subject i’ll compensate next week by doing more words aha

Bedon hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by camille crochet Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:54 am

I don't watch reality TV, so this subject isn't too good for me. If when I was a college after school I watched a little "Les Anges" I admit it... but everyone was talking about it so I wanted to follow the stories a little bit. It made me laugh because there were always arguments over nothing.
Now I don't watch reality TV anymore and when Léna says to me "I have to watch Les Princes de l'amour" I look at her with desperate air...
I'm talking about reality TV like Les Anges, les Princes de l'amour, Secret Story or Les Marseillais, but I don't know if Koh Lanta, The Voice or Danse avec les Stars are considered reality TV but I watch those kind of shows.

camille crochet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas_Charp Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:38 pm

The subject is TV reality and in my life, I almost didn't watch this type of thing. The only that I watch this is when my little sister watches it and she really loves it because she didn't miss any episode since the beginning of the series "Le reste du monde vs les marseillais" or "Les anges" or "Les marseillais" etc... She's a huge fan of this type of TV shows and when I see this I've got two reactions the first one is "there are so stupid..." and the second is that their stupidity made me laugh sometimes but not every time because the first reaction came out also every time.
It's my pure opinion about this but for me, the people in this type of series are just some stupid man and woman who makes a lot of money for being stupid and they are popular for that, it's just crazy... They earned more than a doctor or a man that saves lives every day like firefighters, it's just crazy to think that today peoples who play dumb earn more than them... and some of them think that they are superior just like the example that gave Romain earlier...

Thomas_Charp

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Ben Saada Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:56 pm

Personally, I do not watch reality TV at all, I find it a waste of time and that it can affect the education of young people today as well as their perception of good, bad and beauty. Indeed, reality TV delivers an artificial and fictitious image of human relationships, all emotions are made in it or at least prepared for the audience. I think that these programs are potentially toxic, especially for children who do not have other means of cultivating themselves, which is why they should not be forbidden but rather discuss with them the limits and the lies of the reality show.

Théo Ben Saada

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Fivet Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:41 pm

This subject does not inspire me much. I very rarely watch reality TV. The few times that I watched I found it funny but I'm not the type of person who watches this every day. I prefer to watch things that are more interesting and for mature people like "zinzin de l'espace" or "Petit ours brun". The only times when I watch reality TV is to watch the girls, because they are really beautiful. But of course, they are not as beautiful as Mathieu. Mathieu has a lot more than reality TV girls. He's beautiful, muscular, incredibly strong, really inteligent. When I read his declaration, I started to cry, but, it was tears of joy, I didn't dare tell him how I felt. But now he knows what I'm thinking, and I think of him often. Oops, sorry I got a little lost ... So reality TV is not really what I prefer, there are a lot of people who play comedy and do dramas for nothing and it doesn't really interest me. I feel like young people are watching reality TV younger and younger and I don't think that's a good thing.

Nathan Fivet

Admin and Mathieu Lafaurie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Léna Le Bondé Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:34 pm

I'm a little ashamed to say it, but I love reality TV.
I think it's a pretty silly show, but it makes me laugh a lot... so that's why I like to watch it. I love knowing the gossip that goes on in the ahaha show. I often tell Camille what happened yesterday on the reality show, but I think she's getting tired of it... And even that sometimes she even yells at me... Getting back to reality TV, right now I'm watching "Les princes de l'amour", but my favorite reality show is "Les marseillais". You've got to watch this John, I'm sure you're going to have a good laugh!

Léna Le Bondé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Second semester second week subject Empty Realitu Tv

Post by Pardoux Emma Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:08 am

This subject not really ontersting me because I don't watch reality TV enough to talk about it. Sometimes when I zap on TV, it's possible that i'm stop on Tv reality like les Marseillais, only a few minute and I zap again. To get more into this subject, I found the concept intrusive in the life of people who do this. The condition are not great, like in Secret Story before they need to stay locked in a house, to go the extreme, they are like animal in zoo. We can see them through a window (tv). I think that some scene are pushed a little in the games and no longer in the relaity in order to create buzz.

Pardoux Emma

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:31 am

Léna Le Bondé wrote:I'm a little ashamed to say it, but I love reality TV.
I think it's a pretty silly show, but it makes me laugh a lot... so that's why I like to watch it. I love knowing the gossip that goes on in the ahaha show. I often tell Camille what happened yesterday on the reality show, but I think she's getting tired of it... And even that sometimes she even yells at me... Getting back to reality TV, right now I'm watching "Les princes de l'amour", but my favorite reality show is "Les marseillais". You've got to watch this John, I'm sure you're going to have a good laugh!

I try not to watch this sort of show Lena because they are addictive. I hate them and think that they are dumbing down the world but I understand how easy it is to get hooked. My wife used to watch Real Housewives and I found myself tuning in from my work or book to see what the fools were doing next. The closest I watch to reality TV now is a series called "60 Days In" where people are going to jail in the US for 60 days as undercover inmates to find out the problems in jails. Again it isn't great but it is quite addictive.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeline CROUZEAUD Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:13 pm

Reality TV is not something I enjoy very much. I’ve never been interested of this TV program. The people who make these reality shows are payed a lot and often have a little general culture and are egocentric. But, a person I know went to Mauritius for a long time and participated in a local reality TV. Only, the goal of this show was to defend projects related to animal protection. Each participant had a project that he had created, for animal welfare, respect for the animal or to support rescued animals. The person I know working in a wildlife shelter and participating in this shelter that welcomes all the animals that need it. Dogs, Cats, Birds, Reptiles, Horses... they heal them, restore them, and present them in spectacle to make known the refuge. This example is a beautiful thing I find to improve the reality TV we know today.

Emeline CROUZEAUD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by clémence.varin Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:58 pm

Reality TV is watched by a lot of people. There are a lot of reality TV shows with different intrigues. I don’t think we should really take seriously everything that happens on TV, but it can be a hobby. I don’t necessarily think being on a TV is bad. They are paid to live in beautiful villas, visit countries, bask in the sun… Besides, if we want to preserve his image and not look completely stupid and remake.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of false and hypocritical people so it is complicated to unravel the true from the false.

clémence.varin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Teillet Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:08 pm

This week’s subject doesn’t inspire me because I don’t watch reality TV, but I know at least what it is so I will give you my opinion.
I watch Koh Lanta if we can consider it as a reality TV, I like this emission because there are always good adventurers that are good in physical activities, for building house in the forest and finding food. Also there is a lot of bonus like seeing your family, call them, or getting a real meal, all of this is called “un confort”.
I watched Koh Lanta since a long time and this year I will watch again.
Then, about the other Reality TV like “les anges” or “les marseillais” I don’t watch it because I don’t like the mentality of the people there because there are always problems for little things and they find it funny (of course there are not all the same but when I think of reality TV I immediately think of immature people but maybe it’s not the case I don’t know…).
Also I know that some of them are there for a good reason like a professional project and the adventure can help them to find job or a contract, so this is the only good point that I see.

Paul Teillet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BABEAU Clémence Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:39 pm

Indeed reality TV, this is not a program very interresting and very cultivating to watch, but it's so cool and fun to watch this with friend because we make fun of the candidates. we wouldn't say but, at the end of every episode, there is so much of suspense, so after we have to wtch the rest of the season, it's obvious. More, there are many type of reality TV like "les Marseillais", "Les princes de l'amour" or "la bataille des couples". I'm conscious that is bad to watch this but it's our evening ritual with my friend.

BABEAU Clémence

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Lopez Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:12 pm

The subject of this week makes a lot of debate. You have three groups of people, the first with those who love to watch these TV shows, the second with those who spit on those who watch these TV shows, and finally you have those who have no opinion who understand that we can watch reality TV even if it's not what he would watch. For my part I would belong at the second group, because I don't understand how you can spend so much time for watching this, it makes no sense to watch people just go about their lives and fight. After everyone does what he wants but when you see the place in social media and TV it's huge. Moreover these people of these reality TV take advantage of their reputations to sell often poor quality objects.

Anthony Lopez

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aperri25 Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:13 pm

Sometimes I watched it with my little sister and I found it very bad. People who play in these shows make money by doing anything. They are not cultivated and everything is based on fake (scripts, emotions...). Some Reality TV are based on games, and it's funny to laugh at their nonsense. In the USA, reality TV is very famous and there are a lot of different seasons. The only reality show that I like is Koh Lanta, I dislike the other TV reality shows. I think one day if I don't succeed in my life, I'll sign up for a reality TV contract.

aperri25

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Maroleau Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:07 am

I don't understand ! I don't understand why they named this "Reality tv" ! Where is the reality in this tv program ? They have a script like in all another films/ series. They are here just for the viewers entertainment and to make money.
All the more so as the characters (because i don't know the people in reality) are so superficial, and they give a very bad vision of the life and of the physical judgment. Moreover, young people can look this on tv. Knowing that, people have the right to watch these programmes from the age of 12. Usually, this is secondaries school pupils. Consequently, they are often in the process of being questioned and they are being built. So they base themselves on the personality of their favourite characters and thus often build up a physical malaise linked in part to this superficiality. And it should be pointed out that this effect is accentuated by social networks, which is often a way for these actors to make extra income.
Honestly, and i think you know my opinion after my intervention but we can say that i don't really like "reality tv".

Luca Maroleau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:52 am

Luca Maroleau wrote:I don't understand ! I don't understand why they named this "Reality tv" ! Where is the reality in this tv program ? They have a script like in all another films/ series. They are here just for the viewers entertainment and to make money.
All the more so as the characters (because i don't know the people in reality) are so superficial, and they give a very bad vision of the life and of the physical judgment. Moreover, young people can look this on tv. Knowing that, people have the right to watch these programmes from the age of 12. Usually, this is secondaries school pupils. Consequently, they are often in the process of being questioned and they are being built. So they base themselves on the personality of their favourite characters and thus often build up a physical malaise linked in part to this superficiality. And it should be pointed out that this effect is accentuated by social networks, which is often a way for these actors to make extra income.  
Honestly, and i think you know my opinion after my intervention but we can say that i don't really like "reality tv".

Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Second semester second week subject Empty Tv reality

Post by Chris Boutenet Lardy Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:52 pm

I love reality TV especially when I watch it with Romain. What I like about these programmes is that the people who take part are not too intelligent, so it makes me laugh a lot. Moreover the girls are very well gifted. It's quite enjoyable to watch. My favourite programmes are of course the Marseillais, even if I don't like this football club. What I like about this programme are the fights between all the participants. Currently I watch the princes and princesses of love every night with Romain and QG.

Chris Boutenet Lardy

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Landry NAULEAU Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:00 pm

TV reality... what to say about this univers apart ? TV reality can open several doors to people without special skills. It would be a lie to say that the diversity of programs is less. This diversity is so great that too many programs are confusing and can make us wonder how society could have created such people. To be honest, even if I only watch a little, it maybe intellectually reassuring us that we are not as much stupid. On the other hand, it must be recognized that some candidates are not so stupid and have steps engaged and use their status "influencer" to good use.

Landry NAULEAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu Lafaurie Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:49 pm

I didn't know what to say about TV reality because I don't watch these tv show and I hate it. So I decided to talk about the history of these tv show.
Reality TV is a television genre whose principle is to follow, most often in a leafy mode and through fiction, the daily lives of anonymous individuals or celebrities selected to participate in a television program.
It begin in 1971 in USA. The concept was to related the private life of a family in 300 hours of filming.

Mathieu Lafaurie

Back to top Go down

Second semester second week subject Empty Reality TV by Roro

Post by Ropied Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:08 pm

I don't know why but my reality TV review from last week is gone, so I'll start over. So I was saying that every night, Chris and I watch at least one reality TV episode (Les Marseillais, Les Princes et Princesses de l'Amour, Les Marseillais vs Le reste du monde ...), it's very entertaining, I swear. It is because of him, moreover, that I became attractive in relation to that because he was the one who made me look at me for the first time in 2019. There are lots of twists and problems and we love it , we constantly criticize and laugh every day.
In addition, many people say that the people who participate are stupid but I answer them that some are there for good reasons (to find a job for example). After that I totally understand that many don't like it and I won't tell them that it's the most attractive TV program ... but hey, the girls are very pretty so for us it's attractive tongue . We are thinking with Chris of sending our CV to move on to a reality TV shoot, so we will soon be on your screens to entertain you !! Cool

Ropied

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lmaricot Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:25 pm

so we are in my element, reallity TV. I want to to say, everybody who doesn't wtach realllity TV will tell you gnagnagna it's stupid, it's not real. I was the first bu, yeah it's stupid, yeah it's fake but men, after watching stupids peoples like that, your never feel so smart. You have gain of confidence like your never had before. And the other positive aspect of that it's that stupid people are really fun to watch

lmaricot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sicatal Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:24 am

I lowkey like Reality shows because with my friends of Breuty (Luc, Romain for example) we used at the beginning of the year a game which consist in drinking (whatever u want) each time someone make a language mistake . Since that moment i got interessed in the french reality shows. Moreover i used to follow a youtuber named Logan Paul. He was making vlogs (each day a new video of his days). I really liked he made all the good ideas i could have if I had a lot of money. (For example using a paddle in the stairs because it's cool or buying 1.000.000 $ worth pokemon cards because it's cool too or destroying my best friends gamer computer with a monster truck i just bought for that event because yes, it is really really cool.)

sicatal

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down