UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second semester week 2 subject

+17
Laura28
Damien.Guillozet
Marine Corbasson
SCHINDLER Woumi
Corentin Chotard
Fany Parlange
Sylvain_Mansier
GaiaBenoist
LASTERE Romane
Idier Sarah
Laurine BUREAU
CHAGNEAUD Rémi
Mat Poujade
Peplaw Eva
Marina Sedrue
Admin
FORESTIER TOM
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Second semester week 2 subject Empty Second semester week 2 subject

Post by Admin Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:30 pm

The two topics chosen are "Football" and "Shopping". I know.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Second semester week 2 subject Empty Re: Second semester week 2 subject

Post by FORESTIER TOM Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:35 pm

Football and me... I don't like football, I hate football. It is true that since my youngest age I don't like football. My parents don't like football so I don't think it helped me to like football. It's quite contradictory because if someone gives me a ball I'll play with the ball and I'll have fun. The same way if someone asks me to play with him. On the other hand, watching football on television is not possible for me. It seems to me that I have never watched an entire match on television and even during the World Cup I don't watch football. And, one day, during a trip in Croatia with Erasmus, I went in a family during one week and the boy of the family loved football and he took me to see a football match in his village for the first time in my life and I admit that I didn't necessarily enjoy this moment but I found that the football match on the field was more interesting than on television. But, sometimes I watch the results the day after the matches because even if I don't like to watch football, I like to be informed of the results. It's possible that if I watch a match with Mr. John Cox I'll like football but at the moment I can't say that. Very Happy

FORESTIER TOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:06 pm

FORESTIER TOM wrote:Football and me... I don't like football, I hate football. It is true that since my youngest age I don't like football. My parents don't like football so I don't think it helped me to like football. It's quite contradictory because if someone gives me a ball I'll play with the ball and I'll have fun. The same way if someone asks me to play with him. On the other hand, watching football on television is not possible for me. It seems to me that I have never watched an entire match on television and even during the World Cup I don't watch football. And, one day, during a trip in Croatia with Erasmus, I went in a family during one week and the boy of the family  loved football and he took me to see a football match in his village for the first time in my life and I admit that I didn't necessarily enjoy this moment but I found that the football match on the field was more interesting than on television. But, sometimes I watch the results the day after the matches because even if I don't like to watch football, I like to be informed of the results. It's possible that if I watch a match with Mr. John Cox I'll like football but at the moment I can't say that. Very Happy

The next time we are in England together Tom I'll take you to a Leicester match with either an Indian curry and beer or Fish and chips afterwards. You'll love it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

LASTERE Romane, FORESTIER TOM, Sylvain_Mansier, Axel POUZAUD, Corentin Chotard, Idier Sarah and Mat Poujade like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Sedrue Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:59 am

First of all, I love shopping, but when I do I spend too much... So I would talk about Football. I did 6 months of soccer when I was 6 or 7 years old. Later when I was 13 years old, I saw an American football training, and I found this very very difficult. Now, I can't say if I like or not soccer, I watch football only when the French team play at the world cup. However, I can says that I think that there are not enougth respect for the arbitrator or the coach, because, when a pro player don't play a game, he don't respect the choice of the coach, and I find this very damage for the discipline.

Marina Sedrue

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Peplaw Eva Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:40 pm

Personally I don't like football and I think I would never like it. I do not find interest in this sport but I understand that some are a football fan. What I also don't like in football as in all high-level sports but particularly in football is that they earn too much money, I understand that they have a lot of work behind but other people would need this money much more than they do. And for shopping I don't like it either, I never go there. The only times I go there is with my friends because they have a good time "dressing up" me.

Peplaw Eva

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Poujade Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:04 pm

I really want to came with you guys!

Admin wrote:
FORESTIER TOM wrote:Football and me... I don't like football, I hate football. It is true that since my youngest age I don't like football. My parents don't like football so I don't think it helped me to like football. It's quite contradictory because if someone gives me a ball I'll play with the ball and I'll have fun. The same way if someone asks me to play with him. On the other hand, watching football on television is not possible for me. It seems to me that I have never watched an entire match on television and even during the World Cup I don't watch football. And, one day, during a trip in Croatia with Erasmus, I went in a family during one week and the boy of the family  loved football and he took me to see a football match in his village for the first time in my life and I admit that I didn't necessarily enjoy this moment but I found that the football match on the field was more interesting than on television. But, sometimes I watch the results the day after the matches because even if I don't like to watch football, I like to be informed of the results. It's possible that if I watch a match with Mr. John Cox I'll like football but at the moment I can't say that. Very Happy

The next time we are in England together Tom I'll take you to a Leicester match with either an Indian curry and beer or Fish and chips afterwards. You'll love it.

Mat Poujade

Admin, LASTERE Romane, FORESTIER TOM and Marine Corbasson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:19 am

Mat Poujade wrote:I really want to came with you guys!

Admin wrote:

okay. Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Second semester week 2 subject Empty A super easy choice

Post by Mat Poujade Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:54 pm

Okay so... For a start, me and football has never been a great story! Really I'd say I like just about a'y sports but footbalk has never been a sport that a like to watch or play... First of all I find that the slaraied of the big players are too much juste to be behind a ball on a field. Okay Ronaldo or Messi are legends of this sports but it was just a ball and feet...
I préfère shopping, I like to be Welle dressed just with Chinos or pull but even in costume or when I'm decontract I love that ^^ I plead guilty in some classes with you with my hat, my outfit has never been great but I can do better! So as I like to get week dresses, I like to go some shopping alone or with my friends, it's better!

Mat Poujade

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CHAGNEAUD Rémi Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:24 pm

Football ... knowing that I play rugby, I will not be very objective about football ... However, I find that football is a sport which nevertheless conveys a particular emotion which is almost incomparable to other sports and it is one of the sport which thrills the most people and for that it is a beautiful sport ... Now, let's move on to the negative points Very Happy . First, I find that footballers are "overpaid" compared to other more challenging sports where athletes deserve more. In addition, a lot of footballers make crates and crates and it can at times be heavy ... You suggested to Tom to go see a Leicester city match, but I'll be more up for a Leicester tigers match !

CHAGNEAUD Rémi

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:00 am

CHAGNEAUD Rémi wrote:Football ... knowing that I play rugby, I will not be very objective about football ... However, I find that football is a sport which nevertheless conveys a particular emotion which is almost incomparable to other sports and it is one of the sport which thrills the most people and for that it is a beautiful sport ... Now, let's move on to the negative points  Very Happy . First, I find that footballers are "overpaid" compared to other more challenging sports where athletes deserve more. In addition, a lot of footballers make crates and crates and it can at times be heavy ... You suggested to Tom to go see a Leicester city match, but I'll be more up for a Leicester tigers match !

That'd be good. Welford road is a great stadium and I've been there many times. It's just a shame that the Tigers are the weakest that they have been for over 50 years at the moment. Hopefully we'll re-find our greatness soon.
Admin
Admin
Admin

LASTERE Romane likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurine BUREAU Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:42 am

I don' t really know what to choose... I don't like shopping, it takes too much time and it's a bit boring.. Find your size, choose the right colour, the right form.. Blablabla. So boring. Therefore I'm going to write about football. It's a sport which brings my family together. We watch football's games on TV with my brother and my father, and it's so laughing. Even more when they are our favorite teams (which are different of course). In addition, my father feels as a worldwide commentator... But he's not ! It's very laughing, he believes also that players can hear him inside the screen... I'm ashamed but it's so funny. We make fun of him, but it's so comic. You should see him... Apart from that, we play football too (but it's a bit less fun that watch a match Laughing )

Laurine BUREAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Idier Sarah Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:47 am

The problem with shopping is that you always want to buy a lot of things but either you don't have the money or you want to save.
But ... I love to shop!
I have three sisters and when we go together, we can stay in the same store for an hour.
Each one wants to see this or that, to go to such and such store...it's terrible.

Football level I suck. After all, I never learned.
But my boyfriend plays football so I spend my Sundays at the edge of the field.
And when we get home of course we have to ALSO watch a football game on TV.
And next he'll turn on his playstation and play FIFA. It's football football football. Exhausting !

Idier Sarah

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:02 pm

[quote="Idier Sarah"]The problem with shopping is that you always want to buy a lot of things but either you don't have the money or you want to save.
But ... I love to shop!
I have three sisters and when we go together, we can stay in the same store for an hour.
Each one wants to see this or that, to go to such and such store...it's terrible.

Football level I suck. After all, I never learned.
But my boyfriend plays football so I spend my Sundays at the edge of the field.
And when we get home of course we have to ALSO watch a football game on TV.
And next he'll turn on his playstation and play FIFA. It's football football football. Exhausting ![/quote]

Get a new boyfriend Twisted Evil
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LASTERE Romane Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:03 pm

Well football ... it's very interesting. Because for me, when I was at elementary school we us played at football and that was so cool, it improved our sens of competition and also our friendship so it was cool. Especially when we does match between two class. But in getting older, my opinion change a little bit, because of melodramatic players that fall to the ground for literally NOTHING, it makes the match sooooooo boring. I think that we want to see beautiful action, and feel the passion of the payers not their actor talent. So that why I personally prefer to see rugby or hand ball match for the team sport (and the atmosphere is so much better).

LASTERE Romane

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GaiaBenoist Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:17 pm

Football or shopping, these are not subjects that inspire me very much, but I will give my opinion. In fact, football is not a sport that fascinates me very much, to play or to watch. By the way, I have never watched a football game of my own accord except for the World Cup. What I have a problem with in this sport is the excessive salaries of the players. for the shopping, I like doing shopping when I was a teenager to buy clothes. The older I get, the more I prefer to go to decoration stores where I can stay a long time. I realize that I am getting older Laughing

GaiaBenoist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvain_Mansier Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:08 pm

I don't like to practice or watch football. First because I'm no good but also because there are really to much players and a far too big field, on my opinion. Indeed, 11 players isn't too much, but with the 11 others on the bench it is. Especially since in a match there are only 3 player replacements. This means that 8 players will be useless during the whole game and the players present on the field can't always give the maximum of their energy because they can't be replaced to rest. To conclude, I think that the high level players make way too much money for what they do. Sure, they entertain people, but why should they earn 10,000 times more than a nurse whose job it is to save lives? Is entertainment more important than life itself?

Sylvain_Mansier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fany Parlange Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:36 pm

We're going to start with football ... I don't really like this sport. I don't understand all the rules and watching games on TV doesn't appeal to me. I find that football is overplayed by footballers, they simulate a lot and are overpaid. It looks more like entertainment than sport and loses credibility, I've already seen matches between small clubs and it's more demanding to watch than the big ones. Now the shopping, I hardly shop to buy new clothes I no longer use second hands because there is a lot of clothes thrown away and some people in the world have more needs than we do. The stores encourage consumption, but the amount of clothing created pollutes enormously.

Fany Parlange

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Chotard Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:38 pm

I see almost everyone talking about football so I think I’ll talk about shopping. When I was young I hated shopping and buying clothes. But when I got to college I started enjoying shopping with my friends. I had a taste for beautiful things, which are unfortunately expensive sometimes. Now I love buying clothes and shopping with my girlfriend. Sometimes it’s really fun to try some ugly things. But it is really difficult to manage its budget because in some stores I want to buy everything. This story is a fake, I don’t really like to shop except to please my girlfriend. In reality I prefer to shop online because there are more choices, more promotions and I do not move from my bed.

Corentin Chotard

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SCHINDLER Woumi Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:16 pm

Me I don't like watch football just watch tv for me is boring, so if I have to watch 90 min for a final score of 1-1... no thanks Razz .But play football with my friend, why not? (even if I am deeply sucked)yet I played football in club when I was little, I was attacker and my team's strategy was to pass me the ball when it was possible because it was sure that I was running faster than the defenders.
Shopping is boring too for me, it never happens to me or very rarely. But when I go shopping my advantage is that I know directly what I want compared to another sex (I will not say which one Wink ) which generally takes 1 hours per shop.

SCHINDLER Woumi

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marine Corbasson Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:52 pm

let's talk football!
I like to watch football matches, in my family nobody likes football we watch rugby a lot more
I'm not very good at soccer but on the whole I'm good at freestyle soccer.
Let's talk shopping
Unlike soccer in the family, we really like shopping, even a little too much at times.
I'm not a compulsive shopper but I like to indulge myself.
Especially when I go shopping with my mom with my father's credit card, so we like shopping even more 😍😍

Marine Corbasson

Admin and Marine Corbasson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien.Guillozet Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:42 pm

One topic of this semester interesting me a little bit more and this is ........... FOOTBALL !! I really love this sport. This is it can be appart from other sport because it is universal. We can communicate with anyone all arround the world thanks to football, we just need a ball and we can make a lot of friends witn playing "Five" in the street. Shopping interrest me less than football but i like buy football articles, shoes, balls, etc.

Damien.Guillozet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura28 Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:58 pm

Let's start with football. I don't know if I like this sport or not. I like to watch when France plays for the World Cup and Barcelona matches since my father is a real fan of this team but it stays there. Afterwards, if my friends offer me to play football, I don't say no aha!
When it comes to shopping, I can clearly say that, I'm crazy about it. I really like to look at the clothes in the stores and take my time to choose well (a little too much according to my mom) Very Happy

Laura28

Back to top Go down

Second semester week 2 subject Empty Shopping and me...

Post by Axel POUZAUD Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:53 pm

For beginning I don't like Football. I don't understand why and how people can make as much money to hitting a ball. There are many people who work really hard and lot of time on a day and they make much less money. And there are many people who live really dangerous with no more money.
To continued I love shopping. When I enter in a shop I look the windows with the articles. They are presents same as a artwork. I'm really impressed facing that. I do shopping 1 time per year just before Chistmas. And I love stay a long time in shops to discover and lokk all of the shoes or clothes. Very Happy

Axel POUZAUD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou-Ann Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:28 pm

I like the football and the shopping...but I have a preference for the shopping because I like the clothes , I like to offer and sometimes offer me stuff even though I find that nothing suits me.I love football because ,I don't know ,it's funny to see players running behind a ball especially Neymar. In reality, I find football interesting because it is a sport of gathering and conviviality, even if at times the fans are really dumb.

Lou-Ann

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vkermorv Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:25 pm

If there is one thing that I cannot do without it is soccer shopping, as soon as I see a nice jersey or nice soccer shoes I immediately want to buy them. The biggest expense I made is still soccer shoes so it's to say how much I love to buy football articles. Most of the time I buy FC Barcelona football articles but if you buy me a Leicester jersey I wouldn't say no of course.

vkermorv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next