UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second semester 3rd subject

+16
BOUTAUD Camille
Mathéo
Oscar Hobson
Paul Piekarski
Albane de Braqu
Ninon Ragot
Emma Bourgeaux
Bastien Morin
Jérémy Hachani
pablobrandeau
Léa Desoindre
Clarence
romain.changeur
CROUZAT Emelyne
DUMAS Alexis
Admin
20 posters

Go down

Second semester 3rd subject Empty Second semester 3rd subject

Post by Admin Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:17 pm

Your choice this week is to talk about either "Parents and Sport" or "Animals".
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Second semester 3rd subject Empty Re: Second semester 3rd subject

Post by DUMAS Alexis Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:57 pm

I forgot to talk about Oscar last week, so I'm making it the topic of the week and last week's topic. To talk about Oscar all first he pisses me off because everything he does, he succeeds. He also knows how to speak English. He's a person I've been meeting since this year and at the moment I find him rather nice. He's rather someone who is passionate about his sport, who likes to talk about it a lot. We often have very interesting discussions about sport, when we are in class... Wink

On the topic of the week I will talk about animals. I still have a cat and dogs. My current cat is very stupid and has bipolar behaviour... My dog is also my running partner and my parents' running partner. We're thinking of doing a canitrail. But a fortnight ago my dog left my house, we went to look for him but we couldn't find him. In the evening we received a call from a neighbour who is also a friend. His daughter on her way back from Angoulême hit my dog, even 200m from my house. I had to pick him up and take him home. Unfortunately he died instantly.

DUMAS Alexis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:14 pm

DUMAS Alexis wrote:I forgot to talk about Oscar last week, so I'm making it the topic of the week and last week's topic. To talk about Oscar all first he pisses me off because everything he does, he succeeds. He also knows how to speak English. He's a person I've been meeting since this year and at the moment I find him rather nice. He's rather someone who is passionate about his sport, who likes to talk about it a lot.  We often have very interesting discussions about sport, when we are in class...  Wink

On the topic of the week I will talk about animals. I still have a cat and dogs. My current cat is very stupid and has bipolar behaviour... My dog is also my running partner and my parents' running partner. We're thinking of doing a canitrail. But a fortnight ago my dog left my house, we went to look for him but we couldn't find him. In the evening we received a call from a neighbour who is also a friend. His daughter on her way back from Angoulême hit my dog, even 200m from my house. I had to pick him up and take him home. Unfortunately he died instantly.

Sad Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CROUZAT Emelyne Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:17 pm

I have three pets, two cats and a dog. My favorite animals are cats because cats have incredible freedom and they can do whatever they want. Then I find that they have a lot of presence I love watching the contests. I also really like big dogs, especially the malinois. They are very intelligent dogs, brave and with spectacular physical strength.

CROUZAT Emelyne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by romain.changeur Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:45 pm

For this week, I decided to talk about animals. First of all, I was always used to living with one or more pets. Then, taking care of them is for me a moment of relaxation and tranquility apart when I play with them. Playing and having fun with a dog or a cat is something great because you can feel that joy in them. Finally the best thing is to see them grow up since they are small until logically their death. I think that all the good times spent with these animals can make us say that animals are the best friends of man.

romain.changeur

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarence Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:41 pm

I am going to choose the first subject who is « parents and sport ».
When I was young, my father was trainer in ACFC, so I have decided to play football for this reason and as I watching football on TV, I wanted to become a professional player. But all children want to become professional player.
But when my father was fired from the club for politic reason, I decided to stop football and play another sport (I was very bad to but it’s a secret); and Romain propose me to start handball and since this day I play handball.

Clarence

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Desoindre Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:20 pm

This week I'm going to talk about animals. I've always lived with animals, in particular with cats. Today I have 2 cats who don't hear not at all; they spend their time fighting. They're wheneven adorable.
Later I don't see myself living without pets.

Léa Desoindre

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pablobrandeau Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:29 am

For this week, I will talk about animals. For me they are man's best friends because they never betray us. For my part I had a dog which I practically spent my childhood with, unfortunately she died following an infection, at the age of 10, which was enormous for a dog of this breed (leonberg). Then with my family we decided to take two kittens who are now 1 and a half years old. It is thanks to my parents that I love animals and later I would like to have them too.

pablobrandeau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jérémy Hachani Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:26 pm

So I’m going to talk about animals for this week. I live at home with a cat. I’ve been living with my cat for 5 years. Given my cat’s living situation, I would say that animals have a relatively quiet life. Indeed, the life of my cat comes down to:
- sleep;
- eat;
- ask for hugs;
- sleep;
- .... ;
Later, when I have my home, I wish I had a dog, a labrador 😍

Jérémy Hachani

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastien Morin Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:48 pm

I will tackle the theme of parents and sport. From my youth my brother was in football I always loved the sport with parents who are also very passionate. At every game and practice, they were on the sidelines to encourage me. When I was 3-4 years old, my mom would change my diaper at half time or between matches. They are enthusiasts who also both practiced sport during their youth. They even chose to buy a mini bus to take the team to different games outside.

Bastien Morin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Bourgeaux Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:58 pm

I will talk about parents and sports. My parents are very athletic, especially my father. He’s been playing basketball since he was a kid, and he’s tried every sport. Since we were little with my brother we’ve been playing sports with them, they always followed us in our competitions, it was really great!

Emma Bourgeaux

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninon Ragot Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:18 pm

For this week I'm going to talk about my parents and sports.
They have always been involved in swimming and handball. My father was the second coach during the matches and for swimming he was official.
My parents have always accompanied and encouraged me in sport. My mother used to play handball and my father played rugby so I didn't have much choice but to play sports very early on and I thank them today.

Ninon Ragot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Albane de Braqu Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:59 pm

This week I like this 2 subjects, I find the subject parents in sport very interesting to develop but animals seem obvious to me in my case. In fact, I live in a farm so animals I know, hens, geese, ducks, rabbits, pigeons, a real farmyard in addition to a donkey and many ponies and horses all around my house. And as there is never enough inside my house there is still a cat and a dog.
Oh and I was going to forget, yet not the least a breeding of about thirty deer and does. Anyway this topic sticks perfeclty to my skin.

Albane de Braqu

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Piekarski Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:01 pm

For this week, I'm going to talk about my parents and sports. My parents immediately encouraged me to play sports when I was little, especially my father. My father played football, and now he is a coach, I had him for several years as a coach when I was little. In short, my parents really like sport.
And for the animals, I just have a cat and a guinea pig.

Paul Piekarski

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Hobson Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:02 pm

so I'm going to choose subject number one about parents and sport. So it's no secret that my dad was world champion in team triathlon a long time ago so I grew up with a role model In my family who was very well known world wide. Because he was always away doing races in my very young years I would travel the world with him and I would watch him win races infant of roaring crowds so it comes as no suprise that seeing that week after week it made me want to give triathlon a go and lucky enough for me my fathers jeans surely helped out a bit because I won that race at age 5. S o long story short I have always looked up to my dad and wanted to be like him, that Is why soon enough I am going to try doing an ironman race like he has been doing for many years

Oscar Hobson

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Second semester 3rd subject Empty my animals

Post by Mathéo Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:09 pm

My choice between the two choices is pets because I have tree pets, I will talk about my pets, I have two cats maestro and twix and there is one who has a flat head, it's really funny for me, after for him I don't know, and I have one dog it's a golden, he is so beautiful.

Mathéo

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BOUTAUD Camille Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:31 pm

I am going to talk about animals. Since the age of twelve, I have a turtle which is called Caroline. Laqst year, during the first confinement with my family we collected a cat which is called Guizmo. And during the second confinement we collected a dog which is called Rhéia. Two year ago my brother my offered a goldfish, this name is boby

BOUTAUD Camille

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:39 pm

BOUTAUD Camille wrote:I am going to talk about animals. Since the age of twelve, I have a turtle which is called Caroline. Laqst year, during the first confinement with my family we collected a cat which is called Guizmo. And during the second confinement we collected a dog which is called Rhéia. Two year ago my brother my offered a goldfish, this name is boby

If we have many more confinements your house will be like a zoo.
Admin
Admin
Admin

BOUTAUD Camille likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:02 am

This week I will talk about my parents and sports. First of all, both of my parents are very sporty. My mum was always a very good runner, she used to run marathons before but she encountered a few back injuries so she doesn't run anymore. My dad on his side was always very good at racket sports (just like me ahaha) especially squash and table tennis so I guess I got that from him Smile He also won quite a few karting championships in the UK.

Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas HERONNEAU Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:24 pm

I'm going to talk about the Animals. I have one dog, is not the most beautifull but it's my best partner when I run, I walk or I ride on bike. It's the défense of the house and of the family. And he is very funny. I have one cat but is not often in my house he walks the journey and come home at night to sleep

Thomas HERONNEAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Truffandier Elise Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:22 am

Hello I am going to talk about animals.
So I give you the list of my animals:
To start I have 1 dog his name is Nouba and actually when I do my home Work she jumps on me !
The I have 2 cats and there names are minette and minette lol!
After I have 5 horses, my mom as one his name is Quickly, I have 2 horses Plumme and Irish who is my first horse and finally my little brother have 2 horse there name are penssée and is second horse his name is Petit nuage .
To finish I have 9 or 10 chickens and 1 rabit.
After that you have to think my house is a zoo...

Truffandier Elise

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabin Mardikian Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:43 pm

Today, I decided to talk about animals. Indeed, animals are for me part of the life of every human being. Each animal is different and behaves differently. As far as I am concerned, I have owned a cat for 7 years, I still don't understand why it is still alive. His name is Tigger even though he has grey hairs and doesn't bring anything interesting to the family life. In fact, he spends his days sleeping and eating, he doesn't even run and is no fun. That's all I have to say about animals.

Gabin Mardikian

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum