UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do we like our sport ?

+7
pablobrandeau
CorentinBaret
Charlotte Boucly
Léna Escure Delpeuch
abel
Léa Desoindre
Arthur_C
11 posters

Go down

Why do we like our sport ? Empty Why do we like our sport ?

Post by Arthur_C Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:42 am

Write about the reasons of why do you like your sport.

Arthur_C

Back to top Go down

Why do we like our sport ? Empty Re: Why do we like our sport ?

Post by Arthur_C Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:51 am

I enjoy my sport because it allows me to let off steam while strengthening my health and fitness system. Doing sport is also a moment of break, of leisure through which I can think about having fun and enjoy the fact that I don't have to do any work at the moment. And finally, the last point that makes me realise that I like doing sport is that it brings me physical, but also mental and social well-being.

Arthur_C

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Desoindre Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:04 am

I love my sport because it allows me to clear my head by practicing it. I like to meet my teammates and that we give each other advice to help each other. It's a complete sport in wich I can surpass myself and try to give the best of myself. I like to set goals higher and higher and be proud of myself if I succeed. I was able to acquire many qualities through this sport such as team spirit, perseverance, mutual aid, motivation and a certain self-confidence. Going to training after a hard day allows me to decompress and have fun. I don't see stopping gymnastics it's my passion and part of my life.

Léa Desoindre

Back to top Go down

Post by abel Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:18 am

My sport is handball; I really love my sport cause it's a collective sport. So at every training I can see my friends at all training. It's a sport with lot of tactics and speed reaction so there is physical aspect but if you play clever you can be good. I love the contact when you defend you must maitrise the attaquant, it can hurt but its always a pleasure. It's a sport with respect between players. I love the way to go to game. We are in car for long time but its always funny moment

abel

Back to top Go down

Post by Léna Escure Delpeuch Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:02 pm

what I like about athletics is surpassing yourself, always wanting to set a better time than before, perfecting your running technique. As I've always been horseback riding, I obviously like what I do, it's a bit like my second home, being near the horses. Without necessarily riding them, but being with them is soothing. When I'm not going well, going to the stables allows me to take my mind off things and feel good.

Léna Escure Delpeuch

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Boucly Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:41 pm

I stopped a sport outside of college. I regret it and I hesitate to take up this sport again. It's French boxing.
Why did I start this sport and why do I love it ?
It's simple the practice of this sport allowed me to let off steam all in the greatest respect, and surpassing myself. This sport had taught me to be patient and allowed me to clear my head without thinking.
That's why I love french boxing.

Charlotte Boucly

Back to top Go down

Post by CorentinBaret Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:55 pm

To begin with, I play football. What I like about this sport is that it's not just a sport, it's much more, it's a passion, it's part of me. I like this sport because it is friendly, brings people together and is played as a team, which develops team spirit. it also allows me to let off steam and get rid of my problems to spend a pure moment of pleasure and feel more free. which will offer us great moments of emotion that only football provides!!!

CorentinBaret

Back to top Go down

Post by pablobrandeau Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:22 pm

why do I love my sport, this is a real question that is very interesting. My sport is my whole life, without it I am nothing, without me it is nothing because I am indispensable to sport and it is indispensable to me. My qualities have made me a great sportsman at heart. Since I was very young, I have been interested in football, and I am still doing it today. This sport really inspires me and I enjoy playing it. The competitive spirit is what I like about football. And above all what I like in my sport is to play in community with my teammates, and also I like a lot the technique in football, everything that concerns the dribble and the speed.

pablobrandeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateoooooo Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:36 am

I love my sport because it is above all a team sport, so that means that when we win, it is the team that wins, we all share the victory. What I also like is that it's a contact sport, you push your opponent, you rip off his shirt, etc...
I also love the way it is played, the ball moves quickly, the field is not too big, and the goals come quickly. In short, come and play handball!

Mateoooooo

Back to top Go down

Why do we like our sport ? Empty Why do we like our sport ?

Post by lucascollin Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:40 am

If I like my sport? It's like asking a deaf person if he can hear. More seriously, I'm the kind of person who was born either with a balloon in the cradle, or with genetic ideas that only the family knows. I love sport, I love my sport because it's in my genes. Simply because I like it. Because quite simply, it cannot be explained. It comes alive.

lucascollin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agathe Trives-Sanchez Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:44 pm

My sport but also sport in general is very important to me because it brings as many physical and social benefits. You meet people who share the same passion as me and I think it's great.

Agathe Trives-Sanchez

Back to top Go down

Post by Camille Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:22 am

I love sport because it makes me feel better and be the best version of myself my sport (weightlifting) gives me a goal in my life and motivates me to do what I do today because I know that sooner or later late my sports practice will help in my life in the meantime I love the atmosphere that the sport gives off when I arrive at my training and I love to give myself thoroughly it makes me proud at each end of training and I feel that I evolve day by day.
It is for these reasons that I love sports.

Camille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down