UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homework for S2

+26
Jordan Coulongeat
Vivier Dimitri
Lucas.Rougier
Alexandre
Pacôme Dupré
Nicolas Lionnais
DONNARY Louis
Valentin SOUQUE--LOPES
Thomas Figueira
Alexandre Michel
Théo Lenne
samantha valentin
Lauriane Borde
Brian Coudert
ROMAIN BONNEFON
Ines Horeau
Léa Lasserre
Lucas VIEIRA
Kévin PUIGELIER
Coutin
Thomas Brosseau1
Guibert
Czubkowski Antoiine
Bryan ruiz
Bonin Guillaume
Admin
30 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Homework for S2 Empty Homework for S2

Post by Admin Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:25 pm

Create your own thread to talk about the TV series you choose to do for your homework. Write once each week about what you watched.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Homework for S2 Empty Re: Homework for S2

Post by Bonin Guillaume Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:19 pm

I watched  the first episode of season 3 of Narcos
Warning spoiler !!
At the end of the second season, Pablo Escobar was kill by the member of the DEA. And now the first problem in colombia is the cartel of Cali because they took advantage at the death of Escobar and now they are the biggest drug cartel of the world. In this episode the cartel of Cali organized a party and the DEA sent an accomplice at this party for recover informations and take photo of cartel member, but this guy was spotted and was obliged to leave the country

Bonin Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan ruiz Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:18 pm

I watch the first episode of season 5 of prison break.
At the end of the previous season , Michael Scofield is normally dead. During the episode the brother of Michael , Lincoln Borrows is contacted by Bagwell because he is released from prison by a stranger and he is holding a photo of Michael in a prison called Ogygia in Yemen. Lincoln called his friend Franklin to go to Yemen because I speak Arabic. Finally arrived at Yemen Lincoln going to see his brother in prison but Michael do not remember him.

Bryan ruiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Czubkowski Antoiine Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:45 pm

I watched last week-end with my girlfriend the first episode of the second season of Stranger Things.
At the end of the season 1, Will a child has been saved by his friends and his family but an other problem is created. The first episode of season start with a short review of the last season. Will is seek and a monster live inside him. But nobody’s know his problem. His friends continue their life but one of us, Mike, his sad because his girlfriend is deseappeared.
The problem that Will has, is no longer a secret. He have vision about another dimension, « the word up side down »..

Next..

Czubkowski Antoiine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guibert Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:50 pm

I watch the third episode of rick and morty, this series is an animated series. Rick is a genius who invents what he wants and morty is a 14 year old teenager and Rick is her grandfather and in this episode, the family not be fine and Mother Beth has made an appointment with the psychologist. Rick does not want to go to the psychologist then he is transformed into pickle. When it is in pickle, he will meet rats and Russian mafia befort becoming again human.

Guibert

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Brosseau1 Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:42 pm

I watch the third episode of the fourth season of black mirror.
This episode talk about a woman who have problems and is obligated to kill 4 persons to don't have problemes with justice. She is obligated to kill those persons because with a new tecnologie policemen can saw in the mind of there victims what she did on the past.

This episode open a debate to the limit of the technologie.. because on this episode policemen can obligate you to scan your mind. If this tecnologie was allowed in a country, like nin this episode, person could be obligated to kill witnesses of their offences

Thomas Brosseau1

Back to top Go down

Post by Coutin Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:38 pm

thomas coutin
I will present season 1 of episode 1 of the series luke cage
luke cage is an American television series created by cheo hodari coker and broadcast since September 30, 2016.
Here is the summary: After his misadventures with Jessica Jones, Luke Cage fled to Harlem, where he worked at Henry Hunter's salon and at night as a bartender at Cornell Stokes. He tries to be forgotten but will end up suffering the consequences of a robbery that goes wrong.

Coutin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kévin PUIGELIER Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:40 pm

I will first answer the questions that were written on the board. firstly I think that dating is easier nowadays because now there are social networks that allow better contact. Besides, for me an application that gives the compatibility of love with another person is not useful because for me it is necessary to make his own experiences to really know if we are made for each other. I think that digital contact is not a good thing because you never really know who you can fall behind and hide behind the screen. Some people still use dating apps today! For me it's application is not reliable that's why I'm not used. I find the dating love with the internet not interesting so I do not have the opinion of the fact to renovate them.
Now I tell you about the serie that I have been watching is vampire diaries season 1 episode 1. This is the story of a girl named Elena who has just lost her parents. It's the beginning of September, when she meets Stefen who is a vampire. At the end they sees himself at the cemetery, Elena drops his diary and Stefen brings him back at night. To thank him she invites him to an evening during which they will get closer.

Kévin PUIGELIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas VIEIRA Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:49 pm

Michael Scofield is presumed dead seven years ago. Theodore Bagwell is released from Fox River State Penitentiary in Illinois; recovering his personal belongings, he discovers a mysterious envelope sent from Yemen. In Yemen, Burrows and Franklin fall into a trap, organized from the United States by the same people who wanted the deaths of Lincoln and Sara, following a man claiming to be sent by their contact. After having overcome their adversaries, Benjamin's real contact comes to rescue them and takes them to a hideout. Linc negotiates the visit to the prison where his brother is with a man by giving him his US passport. Finally arrived at Yemen Lincoln going to see his brother in prison but Michael do not remember him.

Lucas VIEIRA

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Lasserre Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:57 pm

I watched the episode 2 of the season 11 of Family Guy. When a hurricane hits Quahog (the city where the family lives), Brian (the dog) take magic mushrooms and cut his ear but Stewie (the baby) decide to take care of him. Meg (the daughter) his upset about her family because they are always making fun of her.

Léa Lasserre

Back to top Go down

Post by Ines Horeau Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:05 pm

I started a new series called The 100 dating from 2014 containing 3 seasons. This series tells that almost a century after the nuclear apocalypse, 100 young people from an aging space station are sent to Earth to test living conditions. To be continued.

Ines Horeau

Back to top Go down

Post by ROMAIN BONNEFON Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:39 pm

I watch the episode 3 of the saison 3 of Rick & Morty , this serie was a animated sitcom who tell the story of Rick a brillant scientist and his grandson who travel multiverse and have a lot of adventures in this episode the famly of Rick and Morty.the family have a appointment with a psychologist because Morty and his sister Summer having strange attitude in class so their school arranged a appointment for all the family inclued Beth the daughter of Rick and also the mother of Summer and Morty , the father of Summer and Morty Jerry was just divorced of Beth. Rick doesn't want to go at this appointment so He turned Himself into a Pickle so He can't go anywhere but he have a plan for returned to a human with a seringe attached to scissors who was also attached to a timer who was adjust to start when the rest of the family go to the appointment but Morty see the seringe and Beth take the seringe and go to the appoitment leaving  Pickle Rick alone but a cat send him into sewer and after many fight and genius idea he leave the sewer but arrived into a house with mafiosi and kill all of them and leave the house into a helicopter and join the family at the psychologist office to have the seringe
during Rick's adventure the family follow the therapy who turned aroud the fact Rick turned himself into a Pickle and the relationship of Beth and Rick and how the relation influence Morty and Summer. At the end of the episode Beth and Rick decided to organized a appoitment to go take a drink without the kids and Beth give the seringe to Rick and he transform into Himself.
the fact who make me laught his the fact was for everyone a Pickleman was logique and surprised nobody while the world of Rick and Morty follow the same rules of our world a the difference of Rick, the setence of the episode for my was from the psychologist "Your father turned himself frenquetly into a Pickle ?" and also the sentence of Rick at the begging of the episode "Look at me Morty I turned Myself into a Pickle. I'm PICKLE RIIIIICK" for me he was the greatest episode of all the show

ROMAIN BONNEFON

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Coudert Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:56 pm

I watch the episode 10 of the season 2 of a series called the 100, in this episode the leader of both clans, Lexa and Clarke decide to make a meeting. Clarke want to wait Bellamy a friend of the sky clan, who try to infiltrate the mountain clan. Quint, one of the leader refused to make confiance to Clarke. In the break in the meeting, Quint try to kill Clarke and Lexa save Clarke to Quint and he gets killed by a gorilla. In the same time, Indra and Marcus, also clan leaders train in the camp of the sky clan. At the end of this episode, Jaha the "chancellor" of the sky clan decide to leave the camp to find the city of lights with Murphy, an excluded clan.

Brian Coudert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauriane Borde Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:18 pm

I watch the episode 7 of the season 25 of The Simpson, this is my favorite American series.
In this episode, Principal Skinner announces that the best student will be able to ride a submarine. Bart will make Skinner forget all his past nonsense by behaving as wisely as possible. Meanwhile, Lisa helps Krusty, who is ruined, by advising him to sell the rights of his show internationally.

Lauriane Borde

Back to top Go down

Post by samantha valentin Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:27 pm

I whatched Divergente which is a film of action and of adventures. So, it tells that, Tris lives in a post-apocalyptic world where society is divided into five clans (Bold, Scholastic, Altruistic, Sincere, Fraternal). At 16, she has to choose her membership for the rest of her life. Very rare case, her aptitude test is inconclusive: she is Divergent. The Divergents are rare individuals who belong to no clan and are hunted down by the government. Concealing his secret, Tris integrates the brutal universe of Audacieux whose training is based on the control of our most intimate fears.

samantha valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Lenne Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:07 pm

I watched the episode 1 of the season 1 of 13 Reasons Why. In this episode, we learn that pretty, smart, vivacious Hannah killed herself weeks earlier, and Clay still can’t wrap his mind around it. Shortly after Hannah’s strung-out ex Justin accuses a confused Clay of being “not so innocent,” Clay receives a package in the mail from Hannah herself. Inside the package are tapes, tapes that tell the story of Hannah’s life, or why she felt it had to end. 13 sides for each person responsible for her suicide. Listen to everything and pass it on, Hannah warns, or else a “trusted individual” will make the tapes go public.

Théo Lenne

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Michel Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:07 pm

I watched the first episode of the season 1 of The Wakling Dead. The name of the episode is "Days Gone Bye". Rick Grimes, the main character, is injured and ends up in the hospital. And when he wakes up in the hospital, he discovers corpses, and also that he is alone. He tries to find his wife Lori and his son Carl. When he arrives home, he realizes that his house is empty and that his family has disappeared. Then coming out of his house, he receives a blow to the head and falls unconscious. It was Duane, Morgan's son, a doctor, who think that Rick is a zombie. Rick learns that humanity has been destroyed by a strange phenomen that turns humans into zombies. The next day, Rick accompanies Morgan and Duane to the police station to give them weapons to defend themselves. Rick decides to leave for Atlanta where he thinks he will find his son and his wife, because Morgan has heard a rumor that there is a refugee camp. When Rick goes to the city, he discovers that the streets are filled with corpses, but also filled with zombies. Rick is overwhelm, he drops his bag of weapons in the middle of the street, and takes refuge in a tank and a voice sounds in the tank's radio.

Alexandre Michel

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Figueira Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:02 pm

I watched the first episode of the fourth season of Black Mirror. In this episode, we see the fight of a woman who almost lost her daughter at birth. She decides to invest in a technology named "ArkAngel". This technology allow to know where she is and what she do at all moment. This technology have an utility to protect the girl. But at adolescence it's become a problem for the girl because she's localised all over and the mother discover differents things.

Thomas Figueira

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin SOUQUE--LOPES Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:31 pm

I watched avatar
Avatar takes us to a spectacular world beyond imagination, where a newcomer from Earth embarks on an epic adventure, ultimately fighting to save the alien world he has learned to call home.
We live through the eyes of Jake Sully, a former Marine with a wheelchair. But despite his damaged body, Jake is still a warrior at heart. He is recruited to travel light-years to the human outpost on Pandora, where a group of companies is exploiting a rare mineral that is key to solving the energy crisis of the Earth.
Because Pandora's atmosphere is toxic, they have created the Avatar Program, in which human "drivers" have their consciousness linked to an avatar, a remotely-controlled biological body that can survive in the lethal air.
Arrow alien cat

Valentin SOUQUE--LOPES

Back to top Go down

Post by DONNARY Louis Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:01 pm

I watched Cars 3
Flash McQueen has to abandon circuits after a terrible accident and while a new generation of high-tech cars, led by Jackson Storm, put him on the sideline. Not to finish as his mentor Doc Hudson, he thus begins to find confidence in him, helped by an a little bit awkward hostess, Cruz Ramirez, and the mentor of his deceased mentor Doc Hudson, Smokey, which will help him to understand that it is time for him to retire but to become the trainer of Cruz Ramirez so that she beats Storm

DONNARY Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Lionnais Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:15 pm

I watched Homefront which is an action movie where the main actor is Jason Statham.
Jason Statham alias Broker is a former infiltrate of a gang of bikers drug couriers.
Installed in Louisiana with his daughter after the death of his wife, he falls after multiple altercations in front of the number one of the region Gator.
As Broker is in conflict with the family of Gator, Gator goes at his home to try to intimidate him and discovers that it is the former to infiltrate and wants to sell him to the bikers that he has to infiltrate and makes stop against the transport of his drug.
The bikers come to his place for the person killed and the battle begins.

Nicolas Lionnais

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonin Guillaume Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:02 pm

This week I start to watch the serie House of Cards. It's political serie and the history happens at Washington. In this episode we have a presentation of the different characters : Garett Walker has just been elected president of united state of america and it's mainly thanks to help of Francis Underwood, in exchange, Francis had to have the post of secretary of State. But Walker does not have kept his promise, and now Francis want to oust him and wish to destroy all those who betrayed him.

Bonin Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryan ruiz Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:11 pm

I watched the second episod of season 5 of prison break.
During the episod Lincoln Borrows seek to help his brother for his escape plan and Lincoln is help by Franklin his friend and Shiba who figth against terrorism in his country. In america , Sarah is contacted by killerman who is a former enemy but she dicedes to listen to it because he want speek of Michael Scofield her former husband. Sarah is bothered by many evenement because she just learned that Michael is not dead and because his husband Jacob was shot during a previous episod and sha has to go see him in the hospital. Michael Scofield who is calling Kaniel Outis , is a terrorist and a friend of Abu Ramal who is the biggest terrorist.

Bryan ruiz

Back to top Go down

Post by samantha valentin Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:28 pm

I watched Divergente 2. After the destruction of the territory of the faction of the Altruists by Jeanine, head of the Scholars; Tris, Tobias, Caleb, Peter and Marcus take refuge with the Fraternals, waiting for the situation to calm down. Tris sleeps badly, dreaming of her dead parents and Will, her friend, whom she killed with her own hands, while under the influence of simulation. She can not integrate into their hosts and has the crazy desire to kill Jeanine. Meanwhile, the Bold, allied to Scholars, find in Tris' parents a box containing a message from the founders. But only a complete Divergent can open the box, so Jeanine tracks them. The propaganda against them continues, the Bold search every territory and submit all members of the Factions to a test of Divergence.Tris, Tobias and Caleb, betrayed by Peter as a group of Audacious explores the territory of the Fraternals, flee and jump on a moving train towards the city. They discover a group of Sans-faction. A fight commits itself, stopped by Quatre who reveals to them his real name and allows them to be introduced into the lair of the Sans-faction.

samantha valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauriane Borde Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:22 pm

I watch the episode 19 of the season 26 of The Simpson
Homer finds an old film that has never been developed. Marge reveals a part of the story of Bart and Lisa at the time when they were still all young children... During this flashback we can find the clown bed that Homer built to Bart in episode 10 of the 4th season: "The first word of Lisa ".

Lauriane Borde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next