UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homework for S2

+19
Renouard Mélys
LACHASSE Jordan
Aurélien Lechevalier
maya.brochet
Florent
Alizéa bocquet
Quentin Carre
Emma Gargot
Geoffrey Belon
Nathan Lavaud
Manon Devaud
Mathias Radon
Germes Simon
Achille
Léa Barraud
Carteron Claire
Maeva Faverjon
andré mannier
Admin
23 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Homework for S2 Empty Homework for S2

Post by Admin Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:27 pm

Create your own thread to talk about the TV series you choose to do for your homework. Write once each week about what you watched.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by andré mannier Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:36 pm

I will speak about the series SCRUBS which tells the adventures of the staff of the hospital of the Sacred Heart, and in particular those of the intern John "J.D." Dorian (Zach Braff). Despite his status as a doctor, JD is a big child who is frequently lost in thought, relayed by his inner voice, imagining scenes inspired by reality, which are then represented on the screen, sometimes in the middle of a discussion with the other characters. Episode 1 of the scrubs season tells that J.D., Turk and Elliot want to be more responsible for their second year. The opportunity will be given when they are all on duty the same night.

andré mannier

Back to top Go down

Homework for S2 Empty Re: Homework for S2

Post by Maeva Faverjon Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:11 pm

Hello Mr COX,
Brooklyn Nine-Nine is an American police comical series . The series revolves around Jake Peralta, an immature but talented NYPD detective in Brooklyn's 99th , who immediately comes into conflict with his new commanding officer, the serious and stern Captain Raymond Holt. During the seasons and episodes their relation improved but always way comical
I have watch the season 4 episode 13 of this series.
With the crime rate lowered, Brooklyn will be shutting down one of its district. The Nine-nine is confident they will be evaluated fairly, until the official auditor turns out to be Amy's ex-boyfriend, Teddy. But the problem is that Amy have break up saying to him that he was uninteresting and annoying. Amy and Peralta make all for him persuade that he is interesting.
The whole squad must band together to try to save the district and of to repair the little problems in the district as house, broken printer,..
He told me about Stranger Things, it's a series American science fiction-horror web television series. Set in the fictional town of Hawkins, Indiana, in the 1980s, the first season focuses on the investigation into the disappearance of a young boy amid supernatural events occurring around the town including the appearance of a girl with psychokinetic abilities who helps the missing boy's friends in their own search. The second season, titled Stranger Things 2, is set a year after the first, and deals with attempts of the characters to return to normal and consequences that linger from the first season.

Maeva Faverjon

Back to top Go down

Post by Carteron Claire Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:28 pm

Hello !!

The series « Black mirror » is centered on networks, on meetings by internet. I think that isn’t necessarily the good solution to find love. However, how the series puts. However, the series puts advances rather well the virtual concept of the meetings. The application takes place under the shape of a portable case. This case will know us by heart and will be exactly that we shall look for level love.
It is necessary to have to move forward with our time, even if I think that this kind of concept will not succeed for the moment at least in France.

Thank’s John and good day

Carteron Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Barraud Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:05 pm

Hello mister,

I watched at the episode 1,of the season 1,of the series Riverdale
July 4th, In the town of Riverdale, the young, Jason Blossom is dead. The inhabitants of this city recover slowly from this tragedy. It is the start of the school year, Archie Andrews, who had an affair with his professor of music, decide to make a career in the music by playing football at the same time. He has a secret with his professor and blackmails him so that she gives him music lessons. His best friend, Betty Cooper is secretly in love with him but not him. Veronica Lodge, arrive dans la ville et devient ami avec Archie and Betty. Thank to Veronica, Betty integrated the team of cheerleader. At the end of the episode, Archie the body of Jason.

have a good day

Léa Barraud

Back to top Go down

Homework for S2 Empty breaking bad

Post by Achille Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:25 pm

hi Mr Cox today I begin to watch again breaking bad is the story of Walter White, a chemical teacher who have a quiet life until one day he heard he have a terminal lung cancer so he start to create a methamphetamine lab to meet the need of his family and in particular for his handicap son, in the first episode he meet Jesse a teen bully guy who help him to create methaphetamine and sell it

Achille

Back to top Go down

Post by Germes Simon Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:02 pm

Hello Mr Cox.
I will talk about the gifted. This series is in the universe of the X men.

In this series mutants are hunting by the government so there is a groupe of mutant who are in war against it. In the first episode there is a family : the father is a prosecuteur working for the governments, the mother is a nurse and childrens are both mutants but their parents don’t know about that.

Unfortunatly the son is victime of persecution by some of his classmates. One day during a party with the school, his classemates beat him and his power explode. This is the first time he used his power and he didn’t control it. His sister stop him thanks to her power. Some people saw them using their powers so the government is know aware about the two kids and is hunting them. The only possibility for the father to save his children from prison is to bring them to Mexico where laws against mutants are softer. But to do that they have to join the rebelion because they are the only one who can help them to do that.

Germes Simon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Radon Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:03 pm

Hello Mr COX,
I'm going to talk about the serie "Prison Break" precisely season 2 episode 5. The principal character Michael Scofield escape the Fox Rivers Prison with 7 others imprisoned whose his brother. All of them have different history but all search treasure in Utah state. This pile of money represents 5 millions of dollarshide underground. In parallel,an agent of FBI track them. This man are very smart and he understand every movement of fugitives. In this episode, we can learn that this man take drugs and we can supposed he is pychologic unstable. Moreover, a woman doctor have a weak for Michael and she help him to the escape because she worked in the prison. After the escape, she came close to death because of overdose. In the episode, she is in cure of detox with a man, Lance, but she don't know it's an agent of secret service. This agent want to discover where is Michael. In the end of the episode, we can see, on the place of treasur, a city is builded

Mathias Radon

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon Devaud Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:16 pm

Hello,
Derek's wife, who works temporarily at the hospital, asks to be assisted by Meredith. Joe, the boss of the bar, must undergo a very delicate intervention and Georges will do everything so that the chef makes him pay as little as possible for him to keep his bar.
Finally the operation is a success and george is congratulated
Meredith does not know where she is with Dereck

Manon Devaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Lavaud Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:38 pm

Hello john ,
I'm going to talk about the serie called "3%" , it is a futurist series which an advanced technology ! At the beginnnig, à part of the poor population can make some test to know of they are able to continued to the selection ! The selection is already very restricted and only 3% of the population can succes the entire test and they can go out to an Island where there are all the people who passed the test with success and of course the (condition) life level is really more important that's why everybody want to go in their ! This needing to go out of this poor population bring some cheating ! Other people are desavantaged because of some physical disease ! Only the best can have sucess to the test!

Nathan Lavaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffrey Belon Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:51 pm

Hello sir,
I'm going to talk about episode 1 of Game of Thrones season 1.
On the continent of Westeros, a unit of the Night Watch, is responsible for watching over the Wall, is fully massacred during a patrol north of the Wall except a young man who managed to escape. He is arrested and sentenced to death for desertion by the Lord of Winterfell and Guardian of the North. At the moment his sentence is about to be executed, he reveals that White Walkers, supernatural creatures, have killed his companions. But dark news arrives from Port-Réal, Jon Arryn has just died. King Robert and his court then make a trip to Winterfell, to gratify his friend Eddard of the king's charge. Meanwhile, the exiled descendents of the Targaryen kings foment their return to Westeros by a game of alliance with the Dothrakis, a tribe of nomadic warriors.

Geoffrey Belon

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Gargot Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:24 pm

Hello Mr. Cox,
I’m going to talk about one of my favorite series who was called « Orange is the new black ». The first episode of season one « I wasn’t ready » is about Piper Chapman, a woman in her 30s living in New York who is sentenced to 15 months in Litchfield Penitentiary, a minimum-security women’s federal prison. Piper had been convicted of transporting a suitcase full of drug money for her then-girlfriend Alex Vause an international drug smuggler. She leaves her fiancé Larry for her new home: a women's prison. Her counselor, Sam Healy, empathizes with her and tries to gently give her tips to survive. She grapples with the racial dynamics of prison life and learns some of the rules. Unfortunately, she offends Red, one of the most powerful women in the prison kitchen. Piper is then shocked to discover that Alex, her former lover (who recruited her into carrying drug money) is in the same prison.

Emma Gargot

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin Carre Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:33 pm

Hello John, I'm going to talk about Reign.

In France in 1955, Mary Queen of Scotland was hidden in a convent for her safety since the age of nine. She is destined to marry the King of France. At the beginning of the episode someone tried to poison Mary. She must leave the convent to join France and her future husband François. She finds her childhood friends who will have to be her maids. While visiting the castle Marie discovers that the prince has a passion for the forge. Marie prepares to wash when she hears a noise, then a hand appeared on the screen and a woman's voice advises her not to drink the wine that a man will offer to her. At the party a man brings her a glass of wine but she listens to the voice and does not drink it preferring to go dancing with her friends. During a discussion with Prince Marie understands that he does not intend to marry her. A man tried to assault Mary, he was killed for it. It is the queen who tries to kill Mary to protect the prince because a seer told her that if his son married Mary he would die.

Quentin Carre

Back to top Go down

Post by Alizéa bocquet Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:15 pm

Hello,
I'm going to talk about Grey's Anatomy. It's my favorite series! I'm not going to tell you what she's talking about because you must know her, so I'll tell you why I love her.
Shonda Rhimes, the director mixes with a large success comedy and tragedy. We focus on all the stories, we love all the characters, we follow their evolution (career, professional relationships, romantic relationships, dramas, deaths ...). The medicine is put forward in a way spectacular. Technical progress is at the service of medical progress. We are seeing all kinds of new surgeries. Surgeons perform feats, they accomplish the unthinkable.
All the ingredients are together and that's what makes the series that has 14 seasons so successful. The winter break ends and I can't wait to discover the new episode after so much waiting and to talk about it later ... I am very excited to know the continuation of the plot around my favorite characters.

Alizéa bocquet

Back to top Go down

Homework for S2 Empty black mirror

Post by Florent Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:02 am

hello Mister cocks

In the episode, the British Prime Minister Michael Callow (Rory Kinnear) awakens to be told by the Home Secretary Alex Cairns (Lindsay Duncan) that Princess Susannah (Lydia Wilson), a much-loved member of the Royal Family, has been kidnapped, and will be killed unless the Prime Minister has sexual intercourse with a pig on national television.

The episode received very positive reviews. It was later compared to Piggate, a real-life scandal which occurred in 2015

Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by maya.brochet Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:42 am

Hello, I'm going to talk about "Vikings".
Ragnar Lothbrok and his brother Rollo take part in a battle against the Baltic peoples. In Kattegat, Ragnar convinces Rollo that the raids to the west are more promising in terms of loot than the traditional attacks against the Baltic populations. He says he is able to find his way on the high seas thanks to an instrument he bought from a traveler, a navigation compass. He is however threatened by his clan leader, Jarl Haraldson, who does not believe in the presence of lands in the west and wishes to continue his raids to the east.
The ships are ready, Ragnar heads west to the unknown, while Jarl Haraldson, briefed by a traitor, begins to take revenge on those who helped Ragnar mount his expedition.

maya.brochet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélien Lechevalier Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:12 pm

Hi Mister Cox,
"House's Head" is the fifteenth episode of the fourth season of House and the eighty-fifth episode overall. It was the first part of the two-part season four finale, the second part being "Wilson's Heart". 
The episode revolves around Dr. House, who, after being involved in a bus accident, vaguely remembers seeing someone who is "going to die". House tries to trace back his steps throughout the episode to find out the identity of this person. A woman, who claims to be "the answer", guides House through hallucinations about the crash.

Bye. Have a good week

Aurélien Lechevalier

Back to top Go down

Post by Carteron Claire Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:49 pm

Hello John,
I am going to speak about riverdale. During an animated summer, which includes Jason Blossom's tragic death on July 4th, Archie Andrews discovers his passion for the music. He(it) soon begins his(its) second year at the high school and expresses his(its) love for the music to Betty Cooper, a girl who has feelings for Archie. Meanwhile, Veronica Lodge, the beautiful girl of a millionaire who faces(deals with) charges of misappropriation(diversion), arrives in town, attracting immediately Archie's sympathy. In spite of the development of a love triangle, Betty and Veronica quickly become friends.

GOOD DAY

Carteron Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by andré mannier Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:50 am

Episode 2 of the scrubs season 2 : J.D., Turk and Elliot want to be more responsible for their second year. The opportunity will be given when they are all on duty the same night.

andré mannier

Back to top Go down

Post by Germes Simon Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:59 pm

Hello Mr Cox.
In the second episode of the gifted, our family is in contact with the rebelion groupe but when they met, the government find them. Every body escaped, thanks to the teleportation powers of one of the mutant groupe, except the father. He is interrogated and even if he is able to resist at the beginin, he finally give up because of the threat that the governments put on the rest of his family who has nothing to do with the story… His mission will be to lead the gouvernment to the mutants groupe. In the rebellion they are fighting because the rest of the family want to go get him back but the groupe disgread because it’s to dangerous...

Germes Simon

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Barraud Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:21 pm

Hello Mister,

Today, i watched the episode 2, of the season 1, of riverdale. The discovery of body of Jason is at heart of this episode. In reality, Jason is not dead drowned but he have been kill by bullet. The police analyse the body for find clues. In the end of episode, the police comes arrest Cheryl, the sister of Jason, and she confess to killed her brother. From his part, Archie is torn betwenn tell the thruth or say nothing for protect the career of his music teacher. He decides to say the thruth. Betty, after have confess that she had feelings for Archis, she has difficulty to stay friend with him.

Have a nice week end

Léa Barraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Maeva Faverjon Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:16 pm

Hello Mr COX
Today I have watch Brooklyn Nine-nine. I saw saison 4 episode 15
In what could be their last case as partners, Jake and Charles go to great extremes to appehend a local bike thief. Terry shockingly isn't in the lead for the Nine-Nine ( the detective who has solved the most cases, leaving Rosa determined to boost his ego. Meanwhile, Amy spends some precious time with Holt. Jake and Charles will arrest the dealer and le distric will not close

Cordially

Maeva Faverjon

Back to top Go down

Post by LACHASSE Jordan Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:23 pm

Hello MR COX,

Today i'll speak about the 1st ep of season 4 of Arrow

In the first episode of the season 4 of Arrow, Oliver and Felicity put an end to their quiet life to return to their good old habits... After all, the city deserves to be saved! Their small peaceful life could not him(it) stay a very long time. While Felicity and Oliver enjoy a peaceful existence in a small quiet suburb, between jogging and to have breakfast in the bed, they have the visit from Thea and Laurel. Star City needs Oliver. The city was attacked(affected) by "Ghosts". They are murderers led by the dangerous Damien Darhk.

LACHASSE Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffrey Belon Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:12 pm

Hello sir,
Games of thrones: season 1 episode 2,
Daenerys Targaryen, freshly married to Khal Drogo, takes the long trek to Vaes Dothrak. In order to better satisfy her husband and to take pleasure in doing so, she takes love lessons from one of her camerists.
In Winterfell, while Bran is still in a coma, Ned prepares his departure for Port-Réal. Arya and Sansa accompany their father, Jon goes north on the Wall, accompanied by his uncle Benjen and Tyrion Lannister. Only stay at Winterfell Robb, Rickon and Bran. When an assassin tries to attack Bran, still in a coma, Catelyn decides to investigate and leave for Port-Real to warn her husband of the dangers.
On the long road that separates Winterfell from the capital of seven crowns, the two girls Stark and their wolves will be involved in a serious event with unexpected consequences.

Geoffrey Belon

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin Carre Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:04 pm

Hello John,

We learn that Collin, the man charged by the Queen to kill Mary, was not killed but is tortured. During his sleep a woman releases him so that he can flee. Marie suspects a plot against her. Simon, an Englishman, confirms to Mary that England has tried to poison her at the convent. While the queen wants to find Collin to kill him and thus prevent him from telling the truth, the king and Mary want to find him to hear his version. Mary surprises one of her maidservants with her dress, at this moment the maidservant felt the dress burning her skin, the dress was poisoned, while Mary went to seek help, the maidservants body had disappeared. Collin was found slain in the forest. The maid who had disappeared was hired by England to scare Mary is not dead. The prince understood that the queen wants to kill Marie.

Quentin Carre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next