UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 Week 1 discussion - Dating

2 posters

Go down

Semester 2 Week 1 discussion - Dating Empty Semester 2 Week 1 discussion - Dating

Post by Admin Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:46 pm

For those who left the class early you need to answer the five questions that were on the board here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 1 discussion - Dating Empty Re: Semester 2 Week 1 discussion - Dating

Post by Alexandre Michel Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:25 pm

I will answer the five questions that was written on the board, with a text that recapitulates them. First, I think dating is much easier nowadays with social networks that allow better contact, but these social networks are too much important in people's lives. So I think that an application that gives the compatibility of love with another person is not necessarily the best solution since a real conversation and much better than a virtual conversation, to get from his feelings. The digital contact is not a good thing because we do not know who can hide behind a profile. It is therefore a risk with digital contact. I think a digital coach is not really useful because we are able to fend for ourselves, as our ancestors did. Many people use these apps to try to find love, but I do not think it's the right way to actually find the right person. These apps are good for meeting people who live far away but I think these apps are not really useful.

Alexandre Michel

Back to top Go down