UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 Semester 2 Discussion Animals

+23
Charlie07
R naceri
Léo Meirinhos
Marion Gilet
Oliver Hobson
fbourdet
diogocalheirosantamarinha
Valentin Delias
Mathis Hayet
LixCorentin
Binson Mathilde
Remi Vergnaud
nicolasrenaudon
Weiss Romain
dbondoux
Onillon Dorian
tom renoulleau
angibaud arnaud
deniaud hugo
desaunay amaury
Pierre Bonnefont
Louis
Admin
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 1 Semester 2 Discussion Animals Empty Week 1 Semester 2 Discussion Animals

Post by Admin Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:18 pm

Week 1 Semester 2 Discussion Animals Maxresdefault
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Semester 2 Discussion Animals Empty Re: Week 1 Semester 2 Discussion Animals

Post by Louis Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:47 pm

I chose to talk about the tiger.  The tiger is a carnivore of the family Felidae. It is recognizable thanks to its red fur striped with black. He is a solicitous animal and is known to be a manjeur of man.

Louis

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Semester 2 Discussion Animals Empty Re: Week 1 Semester 2 Discussion Animals

Post by Pierre Bonnefont Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:15 am

Axolotl, originally from Mexico, where he lived in cold water lakes that have now disappeared. Unfortunately, it is currently on the list of threatened species.
It is one of the animals that has the ability to spend their entire lives in the larval state without ever metamorphosing into an adult. It is therefore very well studied.

Another of the characteristics that have made axolotl famous is its ability to regenerate damaged or destroyed organs. The axolotl is not only able to reconstruct a missing eye, for example, but it can also recreate parts of its brain if they have been destroyed. Its tolerance to transplants is also exceptional.

Week 1 Semester 2 Discussion Animals Ob_040481_axolotl

Pierre Bonnefont

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:27 am

Pierre Bonnefont wrote:Axolotl, originally from Mexico, where he lived in cold water lakes that have now disappeared. Unfortunately, it is currently on the list of threatened species.
It is one of the animals that has the ability to spend their entire lives in the larval state without ever metamorphosing into an adult. It is therefore very well studied.

Another of the characteristics that have made axolotl famous is its ability to regenerate damaged or destroyed organs. The axolotl is not only able to reconstruct a missing eye, for example, but it can also recreate parts of its brain if they have been destroyed. Its tolerance to transplants is also exceptional.

Week 1 Semester 2 Discussion Animals Ob_040481_axolotl

Are you sure this is not a pokemon?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by desaunay amaury Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:01 am

I'm going to present the dog. For us this is our best friend cause it's the most popular pet that the family had in the world. their more than 344 dog breeds and between those their is a lot off crossing.

desaunay amaury

Back to top Go down

Post by deniaud hugo Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:18 pm

The animals, is very interesting, it's beautiful things. The diversity of animals is very important but there is less to less. My favorite animal is dolphin, because he is beautiful, strong and gracious.

deniaud hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by angibaud arnaud Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:46 pm

Pets are small or large animals that are kept at home as pets. Whether it’s a cat, a dog, a bird or even rodents, they almost become family members. animals may have a useful function such as the watchdog or cat hunting rodents. Animals often have a positive effect on people, we watch them act with amusement and curiosity.

angibaud arnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by tom renoulleau Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:34 am

In zoology, the term whale refers to some large marine mammals in the order of cetaceans. It is a generic term that applies to species belonging to the subordination of mysticetes, cetaceans with fanns and, improperly, to certain species belonging to odontocetes, toothed cetaceans. The whale boy is called the calf. Whales are sought after for their flesh, fanns and grease, which was widely used by man so they were hunted a lot. The history of whales, like that of our planet, is partly inscribed in rocks. The first cetaceans appeared about 50 million years ago when the dinosaurs had already disappeared.

tom renoulleau

Back to top Go down

Post by Onillon Dorian Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:35 am

I will tell you about animals, especially the wolf. It's my faovrite animals because there have any aspect that I admire. They leave in group, I don't like be alone. It reflects respect and wisdom. But he is not only cute because he can defend himself alone and is often scared. That why I choose the wolf.

Onillon Dorian

Back to top Go down

Post by dbondoux Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:50 am

The nasique is an arboreal monkey of the cercopithecine family endemic to the island of Borneo. It is the only representative of the genus Nasalis since the Nasique Pagai (Simias concolor) has been classified in a separate genre. It is classified in danger by IUCN.
Is present in Asia, on the island of Borneo. It is found in tropical deciduous forests, specifically in mangrove forests near freshwater and in tropical lowland rainforests. The nasique is so called because of its soft, flat nasal appendage. The male as well as the female are provided with this organ which, in the first, reaches such proportions that it can descend to below the chin.

dbondoux

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:07 pm

dbondoux wrote:The nasique is an arboreal monkey of the cercopithecine family endemic to the island of Borneo. It is the only representative of the genus Nasalis since the Nasique Pagai (Simias concolor) has been classified in a separate genre. It is classified in danger by IUCN.
Is present in Asia, on the island of Borneo. It is found in tropical deciduous forests, specifically in mangrove forests near freshwater and in tropical lowland rainforests. The nasique is so called because of its soft, flat nasal appendage. The male as well as the female are provided with this organ which, in the first, reaches such proportions that it can descend to below the chin.

Either you have just become fantastic at English or this is a copy and paste.

I want you to write about the subject NOT copy and paste Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Romain Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:39 pm

The blue whale is a marine mammal and she is the largest animal to have ever existed. She can exceed 30 meters in length and 170 tonnes. Its diet consists almost exclusively of small crustaceans know as krill. The blue whale are in danger of extinction because of fishing and global warming too. Since 1966, the blue whale is a protected species and the population is estimated at 5,000 and 12,000 individuals.

Weiss Romain

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Semester 2 Discussion Animals Empty Animals

Post by nicolasrenaudon Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:46 pm

I would like to speak about the animals. There are different types of animals such as felines, birds or fishes. These have either feathers, hairs or scales. They are more or less dangerous, for example a domesticated animal may be less dangerous than a wild animal that has never seen humans.

nicolasrenaudon

Back to top Go down

Post by Remi Vergnaud Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:15 pm

Animals are very important for human because they are company if you are alone. For exemple my family got a dog it's a Lassa Apso a dog breed from Tibet with long hair. To continue I'am going to speak about squirrel because there is a lot in front of my house and it's an adorble animals.

Remi Vergnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Binson Mathilde Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:06 pm

There are thousands of animals, but man is making them diseppear.
The animals I like are lions because they have magnificent build, they are strong... That's probably why they're called the jungle king.
I also like folivora they are mysterious, strange and very interesting animals.
What I regret is that man destroys nature and animals like rhinos, elephants, tigers, polar bears, arangutans and many others, While they are like us, animals trying to survive on Earth.

Binson Mathilde

Back to top Go down

Post by LixCorentin Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:07 pm

Animals, we can like them or not but we have to leave with them on earth. They can be afraid by us but also we can be afraid by them too. When we are scared by à litle one like à spider it's important to think it is scared too. There are a lot of family to class Animals. When

LixCorentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis Hayet Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:41 pm

There is a great diversity of animal species in the mind. The animals vary according to the geographical region in which we find ourselves. One might want to have the same abilities as animals in certain sporting areas, such as being as fast as athletic fords or as agile as monkeys for climbing.

Mathis Hayet

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Semester 2 Discussion Animals Empty Fish

Post by Valentin Delias Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:44 pm

I'm going to talk about fish. There are different types of fish, they are vertebrate aquatic animals. You can find fish in different places like lakes, rivers, or the sea. I chose to talk about fish because I practice fishing and it's my spare - time. My favorite fish is trout, it's the fish that I fish the most and of course I release the fish each time

Valentin Delias

Back to top Go down

Post by diogocalheirosantamarinha Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:58 pm

there are lots of animals in the world, and very different kind of animals, we have lots of rare animals in the world that are thretened by the humans and risk to disappear if we don't take care of our planet, so as intelligent animals, humans have the mission to take care of the other animals and save the ones who are thretened

diogocalheirosantamarinha

Back to top Go down

Post by fbourdet Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:14 pm

Week 1 Semester 2 Discussion Animals Z

I present to you the Orang Utan, one of the great species of monkeys that is currently disappearing in its natural habitat because of whom? Us
The survival of orangutans in the wild is greatly threatened by the development of human activities, particularly deforestation, recently encouraged by industrial silviculture, the development of mines and crops for biofuels, and agriculture (in particular for the production of palm oil then transformed into biodiesel).

fbourdet

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Hobson Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:06 pm

I'm going to talk about animals that are going instinct. So many amazing species could be instinct at any moment. The top most endangered animals are: pandas with only 1.860, the gorillas with only 1000 and the Leopards with only 90 left in the world. We can help stop extinctions by giving donations to a site like the WWF. My favorite animal is also on its way for inspection, which is the Penguin. They are endangered because of climate change.

Week 1 Semester 2 Discussion Animals R1827811

Oliver Hobson

Back to top Go down

Post by Marion Gilet Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:07 pm

I'm going to present to you the most dangerous animals on the earth. Among sea creatures there are big white sharks, jellyfishes, crocodiles. On the earth, lions, wolves, snakes or scorpions represent dangerous species. For what is insects we count bees or hornets. But it exists also harmless animals like pets.

Marion Gilet

Back to top Go down

Post by Léo Meirinhos Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:19 pm

In earth, there is a lot of animal. Some animals are beautiful like the lion or tigre. And some animals are dangerous like the snake and the stark. I hate some animal like the dog because, dogs are very dangerous. But I love also some animals like the monkey, because he is funny. So my favorite animal is the monkey. I have see monkeys in the zoo.

Léo Meirinhos

Back to top Go down

Post by R naceri Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:54 am

Week 1 Semester 2 Discussion Animals 130716_gs3fh_animal_paresseux_costarica_sn1250

Sloths or ai are arboreal mammals of tropical America which constitute the suborder Folivora. They are medium-sized animals with an original way of life: they are almost always hanging upside down in the trees and move slowly. They have long claws. The sloths of the family Bradypodidae are also called "aïs", each of their members ending in three clawed fingers, which distinguishes them from the "unaus" of the Megalonychidae family, which have only two claws in each hand.

R naceri

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie07 Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:07 pm

So today I'll be talking about animals. There are many type of animals on earth and the human race couldn't survive without them. Some animals are beautiful to look at and very fascinating while can be extremely dangerous. For years humans have used animals as there main source of proteins but also as working animals and also just as company and for a certain friendship.
Humans kill animal such as cows and pigs for food. Cow and goats are also used for there milk. Before the invention of tractors and heavy machinery, animals were used to help farm. But for dogs and cats, they are mainly companions. As we say, dog is man's best friend.

Charlie07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next