UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELITE - SPOILER

4 posters

Go down

ELITE - SPOILER  Empty ELITE - SPOILER

Post by Clothilde Pluchart Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:42 pm

Hi everyone,

Today I'm going to talk to you about the Elite series. I just saw the first episode. I'm a little skeptical, but I think I'll keep looking at it.

The series follows the lives of three young people who received a scholarship to study in a prestigious Spanish high school following the collapse of their former high school. We are witnessing the arrival of the new students who are Samuel, Nadia and Christian. However, their arrival will not be easy, as the other students at the school will not make things any easier for them. But between humiliation and school harassment, the murder of one of the teenagers occurs. We still have to find out who the murderer is.

The suspense is just beginning to build. Looking forward to the next part and I hope not to be disappointed by this new Spanish series.

I hope you'll be interested.

Have a good week, people.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Clothilde Pluchart
Clothilde Pluchart

Back to top Go down

ELITE - SPOILER  Empty Re: ELITE - SPOILER

Post by Marina Di Cocco Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:18 pm

You'll see, It's captivating ! The firts episode is always slow to introduce the series but the following is thrilling Very Happy
Marina Di Cocco
Marina Di Cocco

Back to top Go down

Post by SALMA FARES Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:56 pm

I've loved this series is one of my favourite ! i've watched it in 3 days Shocked , after 3 days of episodes i had a zombie face lol!
SALMA FARES
SALMA FARES

Back to top Go down

Post by Clothilde Pluchart Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:54 pm

Hi everyone,

I finally finished the Elite series.

You guys were right, it's a great serie.

I'm stupid, I haven't been able to find the murderer before revelation . But I find that we quickly become attached to the characters and that each one has its own use in the story. I admit I'm a little disappointed in the killer, I really thought it was someone else. And I'm also disappointed that people are no remorse like Carla.

Well, I'm going to have to find another series, but I know Amélie will be a quality of counsellor.

Have a good day and see you later for the best.
Clothilde Pluchart
Clothilde Pluchart

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelie Trarieux Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:04 pm

Clothilde, darling WATCH SHERLOCK it's just FANTASTIC.

I'm so glad that you quoted me. I do have many things to say and many recommendations!

xoxo
Amelie Trarieux
Amelie Trarieux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down