UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 topic - Femicide and Domestic violence. What you gonna do?

+26
Petit Valentin
Maria Caulot
Mateo Zientek
moreau julien
R naceri
DONNARY Louis
victor bouveret
Charlie vieira
Mila Bodin
Julien Causeur
Adrien PLANET
Léo Meirinhos
Corentin FAITY
Naomi ARSIVAUD
RDebarre
Julien DAVID
Marion Gilet
PELLADEAUD Kilian
Jason-dmt
nicolasrenaudon
Grandidier lilian
julien blay
Valentin Delias
Florian Brédif
diogocalheirosantamarinha
Admin
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 3 topic - Femicide and Domestic violence. What you gonna do? - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 3 topic - Femicide and Domestic violence. What you gonna do?

Post by Petit Valentin Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:54 pm

Domestics violences are very old but it's still present in the XXI century and it'sn't normal. The society and pepole should evolved with the time but apparently not. Often the personnes who hurt his or her conjoint have other health serious problemes.

Petit Valentin

Back to top Go down

Week 3 topic - Femicide and Domestic violence. What you gonna do? - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 3 topic - Femicide and Domestic violence. What you gonna do?

Post by Léoauguin Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:25 pm

I think we are not talking enough about this subject. I don't understand how some men can be physically and verbally violent with women. Attitudes must change as quickly as possible, and from a very young age

Léoauguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Seguin Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:13 pm

Domestic violence is a big problem in our society. It is not easy to understand so it is not easy to judge and to propose solutions. In this topic, we read about 100 women dead because of their hysband hurts. The problem is probably bound to the psychology of their husband. In all case, women should feel safe in their house, and not bad.

Hugo Seguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis XVI Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:05 pm

Domestic violence still exist in France, there is some phone number that a women can call. But i know that it’s difficult to talk about that and then some women prefer to never talk cause they think that there is their bad, they got a feeling of culpability for their boyfriend.

Louis XVI

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Bourit Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:29 pm

Of course, feminicide and domectic violence, just as every other form of violence, are plagues to this world.
I just can't get what is going through violent people's mind. All I know is that most of the time, the real problem are education and empathy. Lots of men were told that "a man is strong, he does not show his emotions and he's the leader of the family" and women that "you have to be pretty, cook good food and please your husband, you must make him and your child happy". What a load of bullshit !! This is how you make people scared of dialogue, which is to me one of the best ways to avoid violence.
Manifestations, marchs, TV shows, all those are very important for everyone to be aware of the problem and the solutions.

Benjamin Bourit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2