UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4 - Netflix

+25
Thomas Figueira
GERON Eva
Valentine Berron
Julia Ceaux
GAILLARD Marin
Dulinge Emma
Christian FLANNERY
Cloé Meyraud
Mathilde Guillaume
Marie LEQUEC
Pierre Faivre
Weiss Romain
Paul Bressy
Cloé
Louis
Binson Mathilde
noemie michenot
desaunay amaury
Lucie LEFEVRE
Boismorand Victoria
Virginie GAUDRIAUD
BARRAUD Jeanne
Onillon Dorian
AxelQuantin
Admin
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 4 - Netflix - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 4 - Netflix

Post by Admin Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:37 pm

GERON Eva wrote:Like everybody i think, i watch series and movies on Netflix. But i use Netflix to work too! I know it's a curious history! I use Netflix to see diferents series like "Shadows hunters" and i work in a same time because i see it in english with the english subtittle ! Am I not a good student? I admit that I do not understand everything because there specific words about science fiction so sometimes it's a little difficult but i pass the subtitle in french and it's perfect!

what a great student.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Figueira Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:20 pm

Ok hmm Netflix i don"t have it but if I listen people it's a good plateform to watch series, films and others videos but I find my series and films on other site by the way, so I don't need to pay for that. And if really i need netflix i can use account of friends or family. It's all for me !

Thomas Figueira

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Goichon Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:47 pm

Netflix is a US multinational company created in 1997 by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph, operating in the creative industries sector through the distribution and exhibition of film and television works as well as the development and publishing of video games. Its headquarters are located in Los Gatos, California.

Initially, the company was only active in the commercial operating sector by providing an online service for renting and purchasing DVDs delivered to homes and then offered to rent them for a monthly subscription. Its subscription video-on-demand service begins in 2007. Since then, the company has embarked on the distribution of a large number of films and television series, for which it is making increasingly substantial investments. Moreover, Netflix is the subject of debate as to its legitimacy in this sector of activity, having emerged from the Silicon Valley technology park and not from the historic cradle of American cinema that is the Hollywood district. In general, the company is part of a transformation in the methods of consumption and production of television content that is increasingly oriented towards delinearization. A pioneer in the video-on-demand (VOD) subscription sector, Netflix competes in France and around the world with many other services provided by film and television companies as well as telecommunications and e-commerce companies.

Emma Goichon

Back to top Go down

Post by Killian Torlois Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:39 pm

Netflix is an eldorado. I could spend my life sitting on a couch watching a multitude of series and movies. I’ve watched a lot of them, and I’m a big movie fan.
Killian Torlois
Killian Torlois

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaleuvr Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:09 pm

I'm afraid of the monopoly that netflix is getting on the legal streaming market, because if they owned it, they could move the prices the way they want them to be.
Lol,I was just kidding, I actually don't care because I don't pay my account, thanks to my friends who does lol! Twisted Evil

Smaleuvr

Back to top Go down

Post by Joep-L Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:18 pm

Today i will talk about my Netflix experiences.
So iv never pay for this, it's to expensif
i think this app is verry nice cause you download movies or series
i don't use that so much otherwise i will not work anymore
but it's always a good thing for the weekend when you want to see movies with your familly
Joep-L
Joep-L

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2