UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 7 Discussion: Education.

4 posters

Go down

Week 7 Discussion: Education. Empty Week 7 Discussion: Education.

Post by Admin Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:26 pm

What do you think about the French Education system and especially the way it evaluates you and orients you for your future? And what about the teaching of English?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Discussion: Education. Empty Re: Week 7 Discussion: Education.

Post by Melvin Fleuret Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:52 pm

Hi ! I think the French evaluation system looks bad for some things, and it is good fo a few other things.
First, the way it orients us is sooooo bad I think. We are not really prepared to go to University at the Lycée's exit, what a difficult situation with tons of paper, expence.. The evaluations system is not good as well, I think it depends too much of hazard.
But for things like English education, it's good. There is a good follow during our scolarity.

Melvin Fleuret

Birthday : 2001-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by gbillaud Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:27 pm

Hi ! I will tell you about the educational system with the institute of "national education" which I find regress.In fact, the statistics show that the level of students is declining especially at the level of the spelling which is more and more In addition, there is more and more mention in the baccalaureate which suggests that the level of exams is less difficult than it was and that this can be a brake for our society which is going more and more. wrong. I think that many reforms should be put in place in a school system in difficulty.

gbillaud

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Discussion: Education. Empty

Post by Mathis Tachdjian Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:45 am

The french education system is perfect for some people and may be disadvantageous for others. It depends on how docile you are. If you are reluctant, it'll be tough for you to be successful in the school system. However, and that's the biggest issue in the french education system in my opinion, you can fail several time in this school system but still being successful in everydays life. There are some pathways wich are frowned upon but can give you a job once you're a grown man. So there are many prejudice in this system wich make it a bit outdated.

Mathis Tachdjian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down