UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the worst fear

+24
Romain BERTRAND
camille crochet
GUEHO Timothe
ecolde01
Louis Alter
tiphaine pimond
Vincen1234
Romain Robert
Louis-Patxi MOREAU
LuceGaetan
Clément Blanchet
Saou Saber
Ugo Delage
Legrand Gwendal
Luca Maroleau
Ulysse TRAN
Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE
Léna Le Bondé
loreena martin
LEQUET Manon
Rgnicolas
Laurine Avinio
Estelle Arrivé
Anais Quéré
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

the worst fear - Page 2 Empty Re: the worst fear

Post by KylianMalavergne Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:30 am

Honestly, I think I have 2 very big fears; the first is the fear of emptiness, vertigo. I have a monster fear of emptiness, as soon as I find myself at a height of more than 5 meters above the ground (even sometimes less). Once I was at the Pont du Gard in Nîmes and I was so scared that I passed out and I had to be carried out of there !! There was also a period when I was no longer afraid of emptiness at all but it came back I don't know why ... It is still an annoying fear because for example when I want to visit monuments and , it is impossible for me to go up in height.
Then there is another fear and this one is really horrible in the summer. It is the fear of bees, wasps and hornets but that there is explained because I got stung by a hornet when I was little. And suddenly because of that I never eat outside in the summer since these damn wasps come around the table every time and then even to go out it is too boring .. So now I let you imagine what it could happen if I find myself at the top of a ladder and a wasp turns me around .....

KylianMalavergne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jardin victoire Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:41 pm

I'm not afraid of anything but for you my dear john I can make an effort!
I think we're all afraid of death, so the day I was really afraid to die is supposed to be my biggest fear. Actually there's two, I'm gonna choose the cooler of the two... the more original!
While I was living in Gabon, I went on safari for a week! It was really one of my best trips ever. However, there was a little unexpected on the last safari. Indeed while we were hiding behind a small bush to observe a family of elephants, the sea on the right and the forest on the left, a dominant elephant appeared on our left and started to charge us. We then took our legs and ran as fast as we could while our guide made a high-pitched noise to attract it. There was more fear than harm !

Jardin victoire

Back to top Go down

Post by romain mercher-gaëtan Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:55 am

Hello, today I will tell you about my worst fear.
My worst fear is losing my mother, me and my mother have a very close relationship that’s why losing her one day would be my worst fear.

romain mercher-gaëtan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2