UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 W6 Dreams and Nightmares

+21
Romain Robert
Romain BERTRAND
Jardin victoire
Cedric Edet
Clément Blanchet
Legrand Gwendal
Anais Quéré
Louis-Patxi MOREAU
ecolde01
Léna Le Bondé
Luca Maroleau
camille crochet
Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE
Saou Saber
Ulysse TRAN
LEQUET Manon
Estelle Arrivé
Louis Alter
Laurine Avinio
Rgnicolas
Admin
25 posters

Go down

S2 W6 Dreams and Nightmares Empty S2 W6 Dreams and Nightmares

Post by Admin Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:45 am

And no you can't all write about me.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

S2 W6 Dreams and Nightmares Empty Re: S2 W6 Dreams and Nightmares

Post by Rgnicolas Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:20 am

You said we couldn't all talk about you, but as I'm the first one posting I feel free to do it. Obviously, you appears in my dreams ! The only times a dream including you turns to a nightmare, it's when something bad happens to you ! But just like the hero you are, you always overcome all the opposing forces that are stacking against you, and against all odds, you turn the nightmare back to a dream ! Because of that, I always have a decent amount of peaceful sleep, and when I wake up, I'm ready to take on the day ! For that, I'll never thanks you enough !
Now we need to discuss what you own me for writing this on a public blog Smile

Rgnicolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurine Avinio Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:35 pm

Hi! today I'm going to talk about my dreams I have when I sleep as well as my nightmares. I only dream very often when I wake up in the morning, I don't remember it anymore, whereas the nightmares that I remember, the one that I will always remember, is that one day I was with my family in the car and we had an accident and all my little family died, my dog too when I woke up, my heart was beating very hard, it was awful feeling. When I am sick, I also always had the same nightmares so I will not 'explain in writing so it is strange but when I think about it I do not feel very well. Voila, I don't have much to say on this subject because most of the time when I wake up, I don't remember it or I only remember a few moments just before waking up.
Goodbye..

Laurine Avinio

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Alter Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:52 pm

Very interesting and fascinating subject since dreams are unique to everyone. I have many dreams every night and they are wonderful!
Most often, I dream of paradise islands and it's absolute happiness ... Then I have more personal dreams, you know what I'm talking about Jonh! Wink
Too bad the alarm rings to stop it all ...
However, a few nightmares haunt my nights and I end up with big sweats.

Louis Alter

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Arrivé Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:43 am

I usually have trouble remembering my nightmares, let alone my dreams. The last one I remember was a nightmare. A person I cared about (I don't remember who it was) ended up in the hospital in critical condition and I woke up not knowing if that person was alive or not. It was awful.

Estelle Arrivé

Back to top Go down

Post by LEQUET Manon Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:56 pm

I love to sleep and even dream more. I often remember my dreams, they are real enough. I rarely have nightmares. Fortunately, it is not pleasant. I often have dreams with animals or with my boyfriend or close relatives. So it's really cool. I am very happy when I wake up!

LEQUET Manon

Birthday : 2001-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysse TRAN Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:15 pm

When I was a kid, I remember I did a chronic nightmare. I dreamt that gigantic things were crushing me the most slowly besides unwieldy and deaf noises. After that heavy thoughts it was the turn of the sharpest things which pressed into me with a strident slowness. That repeating over and over until I woke up.

Ulysse TRAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Saou Saber Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:31 pm

I remember of my worst nightmare, when I was young, I took often same nightmare.
When the light of the night fall in my neighborhood Villeneuve Les Salines. Strangely, I’m find yourself outside… Nobody in the streets, I’m solo and I hear a werewolf shout, oh sh*t!!!
I’m terrified, I run, again, again, again, the most possible faster. I hear the werewolf more and more nearby. Useless to say I couldn’t see it. Every time I found myself going down in a basement of a building, we came to the end and unfortunately the worst remains to come.

I arrive in an empty room darker than the darkness. Just a light that illuminates me. I hear noise all around me, but I don’t see anything... and suddenly the werewolf jumps on me and eats me.

My alarm clock is still programmed at this precise moment when I see with an external view the monster devoured me... it is a nightmare that I have long reported small.

But other than I’d like to tell you that I have a dream I dream of doing is skydiving

Saou Saber

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:40 pm

I have a lot of nightmares when things of daily life get complicated as if my brain was trying to find some solutions while sleeping. Because of that, many scenarios about the same thing can be realised. That's something scary because when you wake up, you don't really know what is true, what is false but luckily it doesn't happen every time Smile

Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE

Back to top Go down

Post by camille crochet Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:47 pm

Like many people I think, often when I wake up I can't remember my nightmares or dreams. Mostly I remember my nightmares when they wake me up. For example, often in my nightmares a spider falls into my bed, so it wakes me up and I have trouble going back to sleep because even though I've looked all over my bed, I feel like I'm sleeping with that spider...
They say that some dreams have meanings. For example, if in our dream our teeth fall out, it would be a sign of death of one of our relatives... Shocked

camille crochet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Maroleau Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:20 pm

Each night we dream and in most cases after one day some people forgot their dreams. However, some dreams or nightmares stay in the memory and they can comeback during another nights. This is a reason why dreams interest me. Indeed, i had read some study about the subject of dreams, and especially the lucid dreams. I still haven't tried but i try to remember my dreams and this is the first stape to do lucid dreams. So let me explain my worst nightmare : I get up in the morning to go to school, get my stuff and then I get out of my room. When all of a sudden I look up and see blood dripping and my sister literally nailed to the ceiling with her hair soaked in blood. Then I wake up. And my favourite dreams : I was playing football with my childhood team on a beautiful field and we all had a great game that we finally won we were celebrating the victory and I woke up.

Luca Maroleau

Back to top Go down

Post by Léna Le Bondé Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:45 pm

I remember when I was little I used to have a lot of nightmares. I dreamed that I would fall from something very high, like a balcony, the top of a building, and even once from the Eiffel Tower... But in reality I was just falling out of bed, I woke up several times in the morning on the floor next to my bed... it's shameful!! When it comes to dreams, many of us have forgotten what it's all about. It's true that I couldn't say exactly what my dreams are about each time, they are much more relative to my nightmares, which have always marked me a lot. For a long time I was very afraid to sleep alone because of the nightmares I had, my mother had to fall asleep with me more than once... Luckily she was there

Léna Le Bondé

Back to top Go down

Post by ecolde01 Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:56 am

About dreams and nightmares, I have to say that I remember quite well at the moment of waking up, the structure and the unfolding of my dream or nightmare, the ones that mark me the most are the nightmares, I still remember nightmares I had when I was little.
The thing to emphasize is that often my nightmares end with a fall from a great height, so in some cases when I realize that I am in a nightmare, I try to get out of it and wake up, I need superhuman strength to lift my eyelids. Dreams afterwards are rarer and I don't know if thinking about a situation in one's sleep can be called a dream, a dream is a goal.
As a great man would say "the world is yours" "I want the dream life."

ecolde01

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis-Patxi MOREAU Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:15 am

About nightmare i never remember because every time I wake up at the most important time but my nightmare are due to the horror movie i'm watching just before going to bed. The period where i do most nightmare is when i was young.
About dreams, I make them like everyone else but i never remember.

Louis-Patxi MOREAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Anais Quéré Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:20 pm

Sometimes I dream as well as nightmares. But often we forget what he knows as soon as we wake up. Indeed, I very rarely remember my dreams and nightmares, but what I can say is that the fact that our brains make fictitious images is quite normal. But I remember that when I was young, there was a nightmare that I used to have very often, because of thinking about it, it came back into my memory. It was a nightmare where I was in a strange dark house, and there lived a black cat. It was coming towards me, sneaking up on me and I fell backwards through a window. Falling into a nightmare in a vacuum gives us shivers and wakes us up with a start. It was often that I had this nightmare and then I couldn't get back to sleep. But now I don't do it anymore and I prefer to dream about other things Smile

Anais Quéré

Birthday : 2001-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Legrand Gwendal Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:05 pm

Hi, I'm going to talk about my nightmares and my dreams...
Some of my dreams and my nightmare (those what I can remember of course) are a little bit filled: I could dreams about a climb of a big big building or an other thing wich is very high...when I dream I will success it, so it will be nice, but if a failed, or worse if I sgut down, It's a nightmare...
Of course there is other dream and nightmares but those one are one of them who I did several times.

Legrand Gwendal

Back to top Go down

Post by Clément Blanchet Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:47 pm

There is a terrible nightmare I'm still doing for perhaps 10 years : be late on UPenglish S2 W6 about dreams ! I remember me as a kid, calling my mom because I woke up crying as a baby and it hurts me a lot. And I just fulfilled it... I'm ashamed & getting so sad, John. I'll be on time next class (if you survive at covid19, which is something I really hope.). See you all in a few weeks Razz

Clément Blanchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Edet Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:51 pm

Each person has already dreamed or had nightmares while sleeping. But each of these thoughts is unique to everyone. For my part, what I think about at night, whether it's nightmares or dreams, are real things. Situations that I have experienced, or what I would like to achieve. These are really thoughts of my life. There is no surrealist.
Sometimes I don't sleep when my thoughts are too dark and when I dream of course I have to wake up in a good mood.

Cedric Edet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jardin victoire Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:10 pm

I don’t know if it’s that I’m not dreaming or if it’s that I never remember my dreams. Usually when I’m dreaming and I don’t like it, I wake up and I go back to sleep choosing the suite so I like it and sleep like a baby. The best dreams are the ones we see awakening because they have generally been our goal for a long period of our existence. Nightmares are there to make us exercise at night: they make us sweat! The more seriously nightmares are our fears that emerge from our unconscious, they are the result of our anxieties or fears.Waking up after a nightmare is disturbing and usually to go back to sleep it is the same technique as with a dream we like by or when we wake up in the middle of a dream, to go back to sleep after a nightmare is to imagine a happy ending

Jardin victoire

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain BERTRAND Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:13 am

We know almost nothing about dreams ! Do animals dream ? Why do some people say they never dreamed ? Why are some dreams inspired by reality while others look like a Luc Besson's movie ? And do premonitory dreams exist? I think we will never have all the answers. In the meantime, I'm going to tell you about a nightmare that I had every night of my 3 to 5 years old. It's very short. Each time I was on the terrace of my house. And I saw the big neighbor's dog appear at the bottom of the garden. I ran in the corridor of my house to reach my room. But each time he caught up with me, I saw his big mouth open and I woke up. I never understood the meaning of this nightmare !

Romain BERTRAND

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain Robert Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:53 am

I must have a disease because I don’t dream and I don’t have nightmares. Or I never remember.
It’s pretty boring in the morning I don’t have anything to say about my night except “Yeah, I slept well”.
It is very frustrating not to have a dream or a nightmare. There is something that happens to me sometimes,
I fall from my bed into a black hole...
It was Romain Robert.

Romain Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by LuceGaetan Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:35 pm

I have really little inspiration for this subject since I have very few dreams and nightmares and when I have them I immediately forget them when I wake up...
Moreover my dreams are mainly made of sport which is not very interesting.
After in dream that I would like to realize there is visiting the world and many countries.
Go and see great sporting events like the world cup and visit mythical stadiums like the "yellow wall" of dortmund,
Barcelona's Camp Nou, Manchester's old trafford...

LuceGaetan

Back to top Go down

Post by KylianMalavergne Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:44 pm

First of all, my biggest nightmare has always been death. When I was little, around six/seven/eight years old before going to sleep I always thought about death, coffins etc. so it wasn't necessarily the most joyful thing but I thought about it all the time... and also I had a great spider man movie, I had nightmares about it, it was a horror! I was terrified of the green buffoon especially, he haunted me!!!!

But my biggest dream has always been and still is to be a professional football player. Well, of course it won't be possible but it still happens to me often, when I play football with my friends for example to imagine myself scoring in front of a burning public, in front of a whole stadium and boiling fans, I would have liked to live all this so much that I tell myself that footballers have a hell of a chance to have done it.

KylianMalavergne

Back to top Go down

Post by romain mercher-gaëtan Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:08 am

My biggest dream since I was a kid is to make a bungee jump into the Grand Canyon in the United States.

romain mercher-gaëtan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugo Delage Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:11 pm

Let's start with dreams, obviously I had a lot of dreams and I still have them. But I'm not going to spend the day listing them for you. So if I had to retain only one, and which came true, I would say that it is the fact of having become a firefighter. Who has never dreamed of getting into the big red truck that goes "PIN-PON" to save lives? I was able to realize this dream and I am not disappointed.
Quite paraxodally, one of my nightmares concerns the same area. I do not know how I will do it, if one day on intervention I find myself facing someone of my family or one of my friends, I think I will be paralyzed, doing what I have to do by reflex but being completely shocked. I hope I will never experience that ...

Ugo Delage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down