UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 discussion topic - STAPS

+21
Opale
Khaled HAMMOUTEN
Fouga Evan
Mathieu G
Marin
Mathieu Quement StapsL1
Andrea.loth
DELAUGE Vincent
Ilczyszyyn Antoine
Laprune Justine
Emeline BRENIERE
Aurele sellier
maxime herbé
enzobarraud
Requena Matteo
Nina Morgades
Victor DANDEU
Eva.P
Manon de Luca
Dorian TIROUARD
Admin
25 posters

Go down

Week 1 discussion topic - STAPS Empty Week 1 discussion topic - STAPS

Post by Admin Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:01 pm

This week you need to write 50 or so words about what you want from your first year at university. What are you hoping to do and learn? What about your personal life?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 1 discussion topic - STAPS Empty Re: Week 1 discussion topic - STAPS

Post by Dorian TIROUARD Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:26 am

For this new year, and first year at a higher level I hope at first to find the right pace to get the best possible results, I also hope that the university will allow me to hold myself even more accountable than before. Finally I am happy to be able to be in studies that I like so that I can find the job that really suits me.

Dorian TIROUARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon de Luca Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:04 am

This year, i hope to learn a lot of things about the sport because it’s for me deeply interesting to can improve my knowledge about this subject. Moreover i believe that i’m so lucky to can practice a great amount of sport, indeed thanks to STAPS i can create a link between my studies and my passion. Thus this year i will be serious in order to improve my physical and intellectual abilities.

Manon de Luca

Birthday : 2002-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva.P Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:50 pm

For my first year at university, I would like to improve my knowledge in sport. I am happy to learn new things about my passion. On the human body, sport history, etc, ... I would like to have good results.
In my new university student life, I would like to become more independent, gain self-confidence, and meet new people.

Eva.P

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor DANDEU Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:10 pm

During my first year at university, I wanted to practice many different sports, discover them and improve myself in each of them, that's why I chose STAPS. Moreover, there are particularly interesting new subjects like neuroscience or anatomy. University will also allow me to acquire an efficient working method. This year, I hope succeed my year with very good marks to join "ergonomics option" next year.

Victor DANDEU

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Morgades Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:31 pm

Last edited by Nina Morgades on Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nina Morgades

Back to top Go down

Post by Requena Matteo Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:40 pm

This year in went to the Sport Facultie because when i was à little boy i wanted to became a football player but i realise that is impossible. I like sports, every sports but i prefer football. I want to become a physical preparator.

Requena Matteo

Back to top Go down

Post by enzobarraud Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:51 pm

I went to STAPS because I am passionate about sports and I have been practicing judo for more than 10 years, so I accepted this choice there, even if my main wish was trade. I also took STAPS, because I don’t like the trades or have it do not move, being in an office is not possible for me.

enzobarraud

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime herbé Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:01 pm

This year in STAPS, i want more autonomy and i want to diversify into sports even if my level is not homogeneous in alls disciplines.I also chose STAPS because i like science and mixed sport and science, it's amazing.I also hope to find a job that i like after these years of studies in STAPS.

maxime herbé

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurele sellier Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:29 pm

During my first year at the University, I hope that I'll learn a lot of things related with sports and with the behavior of the human body. Also, I came to STAPS to practice a lot of diffrent sports because I am a passionate of sports and more specifically a passionate of Basketball.

Aurele sellier

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeline BRENIERE Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:46 pm

In this first year at the university I expect to acquire new knowledge in the different sports fields and also to improve myself in all the sports that we practice in the first year of STAPS. I chose to continue my studies in the sports field because this could bring me in the near future a physical preparation and also for the job that I want to exercise. I also hope to meet new people and learn to be independent.

Emeline BRENIERE

Back to top Go down

Post by Laprune Justine Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:51 pm

For my first year in college, I have to find all the keys to success to do what I love later. First of all, I hope to learn to be more independent, to fend for myself. Secondly, I hope to integrate myself into my class and the faculty to be able to help each other. Then, throughout this year I must stay focused on my studies and not disperse myself.
Finally, this first year will allow me to orient myself a little more on my future.

Laprune Justine

Back to top Go down

Week 1 discussion topic - STAPS Empty English TD4

Post by Ilczyszyyn Antoine Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:25 pm

On the one hand, i would like to acquire knowledge about sport in general and improve my English. Moreover, i think general culture is also good to know and not only on the sport. On the other hand, i would like to continue my studies in the sport because it allows to surpass myself. I want to become sport professor, so that is why i’am doing my studies in STAPS. Finally, i hope meet new people and  build real friendship.

Ilczyszyn Antoine

Ilczyszyyn Antoine

Back to top Go down

Post by DELAUGE Vincent Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:33 pm

I hope for this first year at university to learn more at about the human body and sports. This year at university is a real challenge for me because I have a professional baccalaureate and these studies are known to be complicated for people who have a professional baccalaureate, but is the only opportunity that can allow me to become a sports professor.

DELAUGE Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea.loth Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:37 pm

For my first year at university, I would like to discover and learn about new sports. And deepen my knowledge and performance in the sports I already practice. From a personal point of view, I hope that this year will allow me to be even more responsible and serious. I would like this year to allow me to forge a steely mind and allow me to have confidence in myself. Finally I would like to integrate into my class to have a good year.

Andrea.loth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu Quement StapsL1 Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:44 pm

In my first year of Staps, i can learn human body and practice a lot of different sports. I like the sport and the lessons offers in this faculty even if after my faculty degrees i don't know what to do.

Mathieu Quement StapsL1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marin Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:51 pm

During this new years at the university , I would like to have the best results , to get the job that I like. For this I must to find a good working condition for the succes. With STAPS I hope discover a lot of things on the sport , since I would like work in the sport.

Marin

Back to top Go down

Week 1 discussion topic - STAPS Empty Work of the week

Post by Mathieu G Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:53 pm

In this text, I’m going to talk about reasons why I decided to choose STAPS and I’m going to talk about my expectations about this first year in this university. First of all, I choose this degree because the opportunities are very interesting. Firstly, I would like to take a chance in IFMK ( to become a physiotherapist) after my first year in this degree. Moreover, The die APAS is a die that interests me because i like all things in relation with the health and the sports. Regarding my first year in STAPS, I expect to do a lot of sports and also to see differents approaches about sports and learn a lot of things about that.

Mathieu G

Back to top Go down

Post by Fouga Evan Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:58 pm

This year in STAPS I could like to acquire the new knowledge for learn more about the sports and their diversity. I’m waiting someone to teach me the body functionality and their capacity for all type of effort or exercise. I want to learn the job to physical preparation and to know all you need to know about it, I’m waiting for everyone to teach me that I need to do what I want.

Fouga Evan

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled HAMMOUTEN Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:27 pm

I expect from this academic year my physical level in all sports and especially in rugby because it's my prediction sport. But I also and above all want acquire as much knowledge as possible about the human body and how it works because my dream is to become a physiotherapist.

Khaled HAMMOUTEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Opale Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:29 pm

I wanted to enter the university of Staps in Angoulême I want play only sport because I love all sports. And learn the history of sport and the humain body.
I don't know of sport what job to do later but I would like it to be related to sport. But I think I would go for APAS or ES.
This year I would like to find which profession I would like to go to.

Opale

Back to top Go down

Post by MARECHAL Mathilde Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:42 pm

I came to the University of Sports Sciences with the aim of practicing different sports, improving myself and discovering subjects that relate to the world of sport. In high school, I was already part of a sport option class, the atmosphere and mutual aid made us the most united class and hope to be able to find this same atmosphere. Sport is a passion for me but I would love to see it become my job as well.

MARECHAL Mathilde

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Milliot Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:25 pm

during this year of STAPS, I want to improve my physical skills and learn more about the sport in general, through courses on the history of sport, anatomy... This year will also allow me to discover and practice new sport.

Johan Milliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaut SALAT Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:50 am

Admin wrote:This week you need to write 50 or so words about what you want from your first year at university. What are you hoping to do and learn? What about your personal life?

During this year I hope try and practice many sports than Inever try before like judo for exemple, and learn a lot of things about the human corps. I want to be a school teacher so I hope the university will give me the skills for my future job. And I'm very excited about the classes because I like sciences. And finally I would like to improve myself in sports and sciences.

Thibaut SALAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Valençon Chloé Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:15 pm

For my first year I want to discover all the trades related to sport, know if I like it but I do not intend to finish my studies because I would like to pass and pass the competitions to become a police officer or gendarme.

Valençon Chloé

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down