UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 Favourite singer and song

+19
melissagherras
léatramblé
Adrien Sabourin
Zoe GALEA
chloé robin
Laurine Avinio
KylianMalavergne
Arthur MARCHAU
tiphaine pimond
Antoine Renoux
Poitou Baptiste
Thibaud Denis
felix merle
Louis Alter
ferchaud flavien
Jules Gendreau
Swann Giraud
Estelle Arrivé
Admin
23 posters

Go down

Week 5 Favourite singer and song Empty Week 5 Favourite singer and song

Post by Admin Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:14 am

Tell me about your favourite singer and post a youtube clip here.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Favourite singer and song Empty Re: Week 5 Favourite singer and song

Post by Estelle Arrivé Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:27 am

I don't really have a favorite singer and/or song. I like a lot of different artists and different songs. I especially like the '80s.
If I really had to choose a singer I'd choose Mika, because I was a real fan when I was younger and I still really like these songs.
My favorite song at the moment is Ava Max's Kings and Queens. (I didn't post the youtube clip because I don't know how to do it).

Just click on youtube image when you're writing your post and insert the link.

Estelle Arrivé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Favourite singer and song Empty Favorite rap singer

Post by Swann Giraud Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:47 am

I listen a lot of type of music, but particulary the french rap. I don't have a favorite rap singer because I listen a lot of artist, and their style of rap are very different. But if I must chose one in particular it's Eminem, because I think it's the best in his sector, and of all generations. He holds all the records, and I found that stories he tells in his sounds are really touching. I chose Eminem also because we are in english class and it's an american singer. My favorite song of eminem it's "Love Yourself", it's the soudtrack of his film "8 mile", who explain where he comes. This man is very respected for his career : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yhyp-_hX2s

Swann Giraud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Gendreau Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:12 pm

Music is a giant universe where mixing cultures is very present. In this world, the artist who impress me, is Mika. His facility to increase in treble is incredible. He moves between treble like wants him. My favourit album of Mika is « Life in Cartoon Motion » and in my opinion, the best song of this album is « My Interpretation ». The melancholy of this song makes me feel good.

Jules Gendreau

Poitou Baptiste likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ferchaud flavien Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:56 am

Hello sir, I currently have no favorite singers or favorite music. I listen to a little bit of everything, rap, AIRnb but also current music.
Thus, I can't tell you too much about my affection for a singer. But I can tell you that I appreciate the work they do because they sometimes help us to relax. And that they have a real talent, it is not given to everyone to be able to sing. You have to have a very precise and sometimes very touching musical timbre, low or high.
But at the moment, I listen to this music a lot
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%23MoodSwings.
The clip is a clip for you on top of that.

ferchaud flavien

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Alter Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:31 pm

My favourite rapper is Tupac Amaru Shakur, born Lesane Parish Crooks, born June 16, 1971 in New York City, known by the stage names 2Pac and Makaveli, and murdered on September 13, 1996 in Las Vegas, is an American rapper, poet and actor. I consider him to be one of the greatest rappers of all time. Every three years I discover a new reason why he is my favourite rapper. Before when I was a kid it was because that was the rap of the 2000s'. I loved all the delirium, the universe.
Then I realised that he was a committed guy, a tortured guy, and he's somewhere between a delirious egotrip and commitment, and I like it when there's something like that to counterbalance it. He is also a poet.
What's more, I recently saw a film about him that made me love him even more. My favourite song of his is "all eyez on me".

Louis Alter

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by felix merle Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:28 pm

Hello,
First of all ,you have to know that i'm an absolute fan of french rap.
Consequently I like a lot of rap artist ..
Nepal is one of them,he is also known by the names KLM and GrandMaster Splinter.
He is a french rap artist but also a beatmaker!
Unfortunately Nepal passed away last year, he leaves behind him many sounds that I consider to be classics, and an a style of music that i love.
In facts,Nepal had everything of an artist, imagination, sharp lyrics, a developed sense of musicality and a desire to convey a message through his sound.
If I'm bad I listen to Nepal, if I am happy I listen to Nepal, each of its sounds can correspond to a mood, that's very strong.
Recently his family and friends published one track a day for 5 days, specifying that it were the last, it was really sad...
The last of all is called "Benji" and I am joining a link of it here ...

felix merle

Admin, Poitou Baptiste and Jules Gendreau like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Denis Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:15 pm

my favorite rapper is ninho. He’s good at all kinds of rap.
His destiny album released in 2019 is the best of this year but also of recent years.
he sings even with an orchestra.
I put the link to you if it doesn’t work make a copy paste.
you can also listen to it in classic version to see the difference
I prefer the classical version even if the one with the orchestra changes and innovates for a rapper.

version ochestra : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQHigp4uWQA
version classic : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJwovrr6XzI

Thibaud Denis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Poitou Baptiste Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:06 am

I have not favorit artist, i send long hours to listening rap; frensh or us; but since 2 years i've start to diversificat my reportory of song an i'm now listening rap, rock, pop, metal ...
But if i have say one name who give big feel it's for sur AROUF GANGSTA, he is too far away of the actual rap game and no one can be bettr than him. He has a verry true rap and only talk about his real life cause he just need it to make us dream. he has a verry unique flow and write his song like no one else. and of cours like he loves to say :"chui lplus bo que tout les rebeu"

Poitou Baptiste

Birthday : 2000-06-30

Admin, Jules Gendreau and felix merle like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Renoux Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:50 pm

Hi John, I hope you will fine. To me, my favorite singer or rap singer is Damso. This man does an amazing work on each album he did and even if his songs are, normally, hard, I found that his last album was very emotive and I think it's why people found this new album not so good. Before I loved his song "ipséité" but in his new album the song "deux étoiles de mer" is very emotive and impressive because he use an audio of his son to tell us how he miss him and how he regrets his voices int he past. This song is also original because it's cut in two part, you have two melodies in the song and it's cut by the famous audio of his son. And to prove you how I love this song, I tried to learn it in piano because it's beautiful and paisible and I managed a little this song.

Antoine Renoux

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:31 pm

This is about the only rap I like

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by tiphaine pimond Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:24 pm

Hello, today I’m going to talk about my favorite singer.
First, I listen to all kinds of music but mainly rap! Especially French, US and Russian, so it’s difficult to establish a favorite rapper or even a favorite artist in general.
In rap there isn’t just the voice but also beatmaker, text message, etc. It’s more of a set than I like.
However, an artist like SCH is one of the rappers that is part of it, a lot of his song are considered classics of French rap. What I like about him is his universe and his style of rap, it’s also meaning and the introspection who animates his texts which I like. The way we can identify let it be sad, happy, it’s something that few people know to procure. That’s why he’s AMAZING. I join one of his song that I like : https://youtu.be/bThL2wlzEJc

tiphaine pimond

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur MARCHAU Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:22 pm

Hey John, today I'm going to talk to you about my favorite singer. My favorite singer is the king of the rock: Chuck Berry. I like it because he had a very big flow with this guitar. He is a very important character about rock culture because he was a precursor. And naturally, I love the famous song Johnny B goode:https://youtu.be/T38v3-SSGcM

Arthur MARCHAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KylianMalavergne Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:48 pm

Hello John,
Today I'm going to talk about my favorite rap group. They are PNL. "PNL" is a diminutive that means "Peace'N'Lové", peace and money in English. PNL is a duo of two brothers from difficult neighborhoods in the Paris area. They are the rap group that has sold the most albums in France in the history of rap. They are known worldwide for the quality of their clips such as "Au DD" that I invite you to watch but also because they master a rap universe that they themselves created and perfected. Among their discography, there are 4 albums "Que La Famille" "Le Monde Chico" "Dans La Légende" "Deux frères". These 4 albums are a story, the first one tells their roots and where they come from. The second tells where they want to go, to conquer the world. The third one tells the fact that they managed to have the world. And the fourth is the most nostalgic one where they tell all the good times they had while conquering the world. Tarik and Nabil alias Ademo and N.O.S had a father who was a bank robber and they tell that very often in their songs. My favorite song is "Dans La Légende", from the album of the same name. I know this music by heart and it's a song that puts me in a good mood from the very first note. But in real life, I find absolutely all their music incredible, PNL are really too loud!

KylianMalavergne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurine Avinio Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:24 pm

HI!
my favorite singers are bigflo and oli two young rappers aged 24 and 27, known from their youngest age. They have real talent. They are natural, sincere and very talented. They make us dream. on May 24, 2019 in Toulouse they filled the stadium, the concert was broadcast on TV then it was just magic. I also went to one of their concert with my little sister, we had tears in my eyes. They are truly golden people.
Since October 8, They have released a documentary on netflix which traces their short history. I watched it with my sister and we had stars in our eyes. I am very impressed by their journey.
On their gold and platinum certified album, they sang with many singers such as Soprano, Black M, Trio, M, busta rhymes, petit biscuit, and many others ... They made videos on youtube with my youtubers also preferred Mcfly and carlito.
You asked us to link you to our favorite song the problem is that I can't choose so I put the one I sing the most I think is "ALORS ALORS"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMlLcjpzzjc

Well I stop there when I start talking about them I can not stop myself. But take a look on youtube or even just watch the netflix documentary about them called "almost too much" you will get to know them
Thank you.

Laurine Avinio

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by chloé robin Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:49 am

Music is a part of my life, of my daily. I listen music every time, by car, in the shower, when I cooked and at this moment when I work. I listen a lot of artist and style especially in function of what I do. If we take the example of right now, I work and I listen chill music that inspire me. I really like “les étoiles vagabondes” nekfeu album. His songs are very inspiring, relaxing. His style of music is soft rap. Here I listen this style of music as I can listen pop, 80’s song… in terms of my mood.
Attached, the piece “alunissons” of the last nekfeu album. I hope that you like this too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YaN-EG2Dx8&list=RD_YaN-EG2Dx8&start_radio=1

chloé robin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe GALEA Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:56 am

I don’t have a favorite singer, but I can choose a TOP-3.
First, I like the band « Fauve ». They incurred for me, the poetical world and they talk about love like no one. Secondly, I love the flow of Diam’s. A former woman rapsinger who give me chills in all her textes. Furthermore, she stop his carrer do dedicated his life to the religion, his family and help the children of poor countries. She is a great woman who inspires me a lot.
To finish, I am a big fan of the rap singer : Nekfeu. The way that he tell stories, his life, his strategy of communication (the fact that he disappeared and repaired… I saw his film « Les étoiles vagabondes » and by this film, we all understand his songs, and we are more interested by all the things that he talk in them. More concerned. He is a genius !

Zoe GALEA

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien Sabourin Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:24 am

I don't have a favorite singer, but I try to listen to different styles. I started listening to music very late, so my musical culture is not very developed. My first concert was a present for my 18th birthday. It was Imagine Dragons. After that I went twice to the garorock festival where I could see different artists like Macklemore, DJ Snake, Nekfeu, Orelsan, Damso, Indochina, Marylin Manson, Marshmello, Aya and more. My favorite among them would probably be Nekfeu. For me it is the best French rapper, maybe only Arouf Gangsta can hold a candle to him, do not displease the fans of PNL, Damso and co even if they are all different. Nekfeu certified diamond disc on his 3 solo albums. Perfect.

Adrien Sabourin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by léatramblé Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:13 pm

Hi!!
Music occupies a large place in the daily life of young people today. I sometimes listen to music, at home, in my car, in the shower, when I cook, or in public transport and even while running. I don't particularly like a style of music I listen to everything, rap, airbnb .. During the evenings we also sometimes have to listen to music from the 80s and it's very funny. Otherwise I really like the rappers Moji and Sboy who offer rap but without being vulgar and I can call it soft rap. Musical comedy songs are also very fun to learn and especially to dance as in High School Musical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9Ya4uWXicM

léatramblé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by melissagherras Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:46 pm

Good morning, John !

I don't necessarily have a singer or favorite music, I know that doesn't happen often but I like zouk, in fact, as I like dance, I find this kind of music very ambient.
But, I like all types of music except rock and metal.

Have a good day !

melissagherras

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Favourite singer and song Empty Song

Post by Vincent Tributsch Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:10 pm

Hi John,
It is hard to choose my favourite sound, there are so many different kinds. Being I am not very complicated in terms of music because I like everything, I have several great playlists for sport, road, work, and parties. Generally, I listen to American/UK, Latino, French and other sounds. But if I had to choose, I think it would be Eminem Lose Yourself who will sure go through all eras. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yhyp-_hX2s

Vincent Tributsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo-Binchet Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:25 am

Good morning, John,

I'm not going to lie to you I don't necessarily have a favorite singer or even a favorite song because I can listen to any type of song, be it rap, drunk, r & b ..

My musical universe goes from Jul to ACDC or even U2 so I like to listen to everything but I really like listening to music. But my favorite song is still:
https://youtu.be/EEFf5H4wuRc

Theo-Binchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Perdriaud Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:51 pm

Hello,
I don't have a favourite singer or song. I like many type of song that "les sardines", Patrick Sebastien or "les serviettes", Patrick Sebastien. But music is not my hooby, i don't listen music everyday. Patrick Sebastien my favourite singer ( Wink )that i listen in party to spend good evening.

Hugo Perdriaud

Back to top Go down

Post by marine.soumagne Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:40 pm

I'm going to talk about my favorite singer.
Already my favorite style of music is rap, r'n'b, urban pop ... But the artist that I appreciate the most at the moment is Leto, he's a rap singer but who can get out of his conford area easily. He released a feat not long ago in his album "100 faces" with Ninho, which is called "Macaroni", what I LOVE about this music is the change of instrument in the middle of the music (1'50). This deserves to be listened to, john I advise you (you should like the clip also lmfao lol! ):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpoo6R1JyKQ

marine.soumagne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down