UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group 2 - Semester 2 - Week 2

+10
Marina Boisedu
Emma Galan
Imane ZEKHNINI
Lucas
Léonie
Martial.Avérous
SARAH ROI
Sahar Chehabeddine
cloe.delmarle
Admin
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Group 2 - Semester 2 - Week 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Group 2 - Semester 2 - Week 2

Post by Admin Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:36 pm

Kelly Rajaona wrote:here i am doing my homework late at night hihi :$

i proposed "what invention would like to see in your lifetime"

I would like to create a USB key or SD card (more discreet) that we put on our temples to record our dreams during the night and visualize them the next day or anytime. This invention will allow (people like me) to be able to go back on their dreams in order to analyze the complex details which they didn't have time to pay attention to, to understand the subliminal messages, possibly to decipher premonitory dreams or even revolutionary and genius ideas (the ones that come to me when I sleep, I know I dreamed about them, but I can't remember them in the morning!!!)
It will also be useful to keep and save forever some memories, no need to take videos and pictures of our favourite moments, just enjoy, and the device will be recording it all for you <33

Did you watch the black Mirror episode where our whole lives are recorded and we can watch them back? I know your invention is different but it reminded me of this and therefore the potential problems.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2