UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 - GROUP 1 : Biggest fear or swap gender for a day

+13
Julien LUCAS
Emma Brancourt
Lucas Lesade
Florian Kasprzak
Amandine. G
julie
MaéA
Lacombe Pauline
Marie.David
Amélia TLILI
marie fourgnaud
Admin
amandine.A
17 posters

Go down

S2 - GROUP 1 : Biggest fear or swap gender for a day  Empty S2 - GROUP 1 : Biggest fear or swap gender for a day

Post by amandine.A Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:49 pm

1) What is/are your biggest fear(s) and why ? Question
2) If you can swap gender for a day what will you do ? Twisted Evil
amandine.A
amandine.A

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

S2 - GROUP 1 : Biggest fear or swap gender for a day  Empty Re: S2 - GROUP 1 : Biggest fear or swap gender for a day

Post by Admin Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:43 pm

amandine.A wrote:1) What is/are your biggest fear(s) and why ? Question
2) If you can swap gender for a day what will you do ? Twisted Evil

Thanks Amandine. People can do both if they wish :-)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

amandine.A likes this post

Back to top Go down

S2 - GROUP 1 : Biggest fear or swap gender for a day  Empty Re: S2 - GROUP 1 : Biggest fear or swap gender for a day

Post by marie fourgnaud Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:39 am

I have several different but classic fears like snake phobia, fear of emptiness, claustrophobia.... But I think my biggest fear is that I won’t achieve my goals and not succeed in life. We all have life ideals and I think that seeing ourselves fail and very hard and very demotivating. Not succeeding where you want to go is also saying goodbye to some dreams.

If I can swap gender for a day What I do ... I never asked myself that question because I’m happy to be a girl and I don’t see myself in a man’s body.

marie fourgnaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélia TLILI Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:51 am

At first i wanted to do both topics but i started to cry when i wrote about my biggest fear so I chose to do the second topic, it's more fun.
If i was a guy for a day i would do a lot of things omg!!!! it would be so exciting!
First, i would look at myself in the mirror, i would examine my body from head to toe. Secondly, i would like to try to pee against a tree, it must be so practical! you are so lucky! Then, of course, i will try to pick up girls to see how it feels.
I will cut my hair to be bald because i think it's sooo cool to have an egghead. I will try to carry super heavy stuff to see how strong i am.

And lastly (sorry I risk being vulgar) i will try to get pleasure from myself to see how men feel during the act and take dick pics Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Amélia TLILI

Admin, amandine.A, Lacombe Pauline and Florian Kasprzak like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélia TLILI Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:51 am

And happy holidays!!! S2 - GROUP 1 : Biggest fear or swap gender for a day  2764

Amélia TLILI

amandine.A likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:47 pm

Amélia TLILI wrote:At first i wanted to do both topics but i started to cry when i wrote about my biggest fear so I chose to do the second topic, it's more fun.
If i was a guy for a day i would do a lot of things omg!!!! it would be so exciting!
First, i would look at myself in the mirror, i would examine my body from head to toe. Secondly, i would like to try to pee against a tree, it must be so practical! you are so lucky! Then, of course, i will try to pick up girls to see how it feels.
I will cut my hair to be bald because i think it's sooo cool to have an egghead. I will try to carry super heavy stuff to see how strong i am.

And lastly (sorry I risk being vulgar) i will try to get pleasure from myself to see how men feel during the act and take dick pics Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

OMG affraid lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Amélia TLILI likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by amandine.A Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:29 pm

I have two big fears. First, like I said in class one of my biggest fear is to be murder or die alone sometime when I am alone in my appartment I don't know why I often tought about falling in the stairs and break my neck or what if I'm having an heart attack and nobody is here to save me because I don't think my cat can do CPR or call the ambulance, maybe I should train her to call people haha Cool My other biggest fear is to loose a front tooth, I know it's ridiculous but I'm afraid of it. One day I knocked my phone against my front teeth it was so hard that I was afraid to watch myself in the mirror.

Regarding being a boy for one day first I will check myself because I will not have boobs and I will have a different genital part. I will probably goint to pee standing up and I will NOT PEE ON THE TOILET BOWL. Oh I will check if my feet will be super big or not because sometime men’s shoes size are really impressive (some of them look like clown shoes haha). But I don't think it'll change something If I was a man for a day, beacause the only changes will be genital part, maybe voice, no boobs. However I have to admit that the last thing Amelia said can be interesting too haha
amandine.A
amandine.A

Admin and Amélia TLILI like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie.David Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:38 pm

I decided to talk about my biggest fear, I find this topic related to the debate topic of last Wednesday. I have several fears, like snakes (I often have nightmares about snakes). I think my biggest one is death. Indeed, I'm young, and to think that my life should end when I still have so much to live scares me, there is also the fact that we don't really know what death is, is there something after or does everything stop at once?

Marie.David

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacombe Pauline Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:01 pm

I'm a scaredy-cat, so obviously I have several fears.
The first of my top three: rodents. I hate them to the highest degree. If I have the misfortune to come across one, it's simple: I have a crying fit. When I was little, I had a cat that I loved. One day on my way home from school, my beloved cat had caught a mouse and was playing with it in the kitchen. I screamed as much as I could and my mother (who is afraid of them as I am) locked the cat and his new friend in the kitchen. We remained shut off in the living room until my dad returned.
In second place: toads. I find them so disgusting, and they jump around. Yuk. When I came back to my parent's house (who live in the country) during the night, you could be sure that one of these abominable bugs was waiting for me in front of the door which ended (of course) with screams and tears.
At the bottom of the list, we find the most horrible thing ever: birds. No kidding, how can people love animals that literally poop on us??? My worst memory of being around these awful things was during the last summer. I went with my friends to the beauval zoo, and those pests dragged me to the bird show. I spent the show with my head in my hands, crying because I was sure a vulture was going to leap on my hair. Although I have an inexplicable hatred for birds, there is one that I dislike: pigeons. I HATE THEM !!!!! they are everywhere, and if one of them has the misfortune to have eyes contact with me, that earns me a jump of one meter fifty opposite him.

Lacombe Pauline

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MaéA Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:08 pm

My biggest fear is needle injection or blood test. I hate that ! Seriously, it is horrible ! When I see a needle, I have thrill. It is my phobia. I think that I scare because when I was being a child (one or two years) I fell on a sharp iron bar. I fell on my face next to my left eye. Today, I have a scar next to my eye. The iron bar cut my skin next to my eye. I don't remenber this history. But my mother and my father told me that the doctor in the hospital had sewed my skin with a needle without put to sleep me. Because he said at my parents I was too much little for I remenber later. I think he traumatized me. Because everytime I had needed of an injection or a blood test I felt very bad and I panicked, without to know why. It is ridiculous. I know. But when I see a needle, I feel like I'm going to die. Ending : this doctor is stupid.

MaéA

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by julie Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:36 pm

I have several fears: First, I am really scared of spiders, I hate them. If there is a spider in my home I can't continue to live normally until the spider is out of my home. Generally, I ask somebody to kill the spider or to put it outside but when I am alone I have to do it myself and it is not simple. Second, I have to say that I am like Marie.D , I am pretty scared of death , I don't really know why but the fact that we are going to "disappear" one day and never come back is terrifying. I think that the unknown is the thing that scared me the most in death. Life is really precious and the time is passing too fast, I am scared to have regrets because I didn't enjoy my life enough.

If I could swap gender for a day the first thing that I would do is to pee standing up because it must be really practical in the everyday life. I would go out at night without being scared of the people behind me and I would go shopping to find me new clothes.

julie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Amandine. G Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:06 pm

Like many people, I have several fears. Since I was a little girl, I have the same phobia as my sister. We are afraid of spiders. When they are in my room I would scream and call my mother to kill them. Furthermore, when my mom has the misfortune to miss it... it was a big story. Once, when I was on holidays at a camping, I had the fear of my life. To dry my beach towel, I left it on the mobile home balcony. To go to the beach the next day, I took it and started to wrap it around myself. I felt something strange, it was a big black hairy spider that had just touched my body. I screamed like never, I think that all the camping heard me.

I am also very afraid about insects such as wasps and bees. Indeed, I had the misfortune to pass in a very bad way. Indeed, we were attacked by a huge cloud of bees. Since this time, I can't see them anymore.

Something “more serious", because as my parents would say "it is not the little beast that's going to eat the big one", I'm very afraid of losing members of my family, my friends and those I love because I can't see myself living without them. Finaly, it is probably stupid but I'm afraid of the judgement of others... Maybe because when you're different when you are little, the other children are not kind with you.

Amandine. G

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Kasprzak Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:13 pm

I don't really have huge fear that avoid me to close my eyes at night but I confess that I'm pretty scary to have alzheimer. I like my memories because I think that it defines who I am, and memorizing all these parts of my life helped me to be what I am today. So I think that if I lose all of that, I'll probably don't be me anymore. It's also like all my life would be useless, live an entire life to reach the old age and have nothing to cling to be happy in the mind. I guess that I would be happy anyway because I will have no cringe or bad memories anymore, but I'm still attached to these things, because I make fun of them now. Although, if I catch alzheimer, I'll probably not be anymore scary of these thought because I'll forget everything, so I guess that my biggest fear will become the bungee jumping.

If I can swap my gender for a day, I guess I would do nothing really different that I do as a man. I would not go to the street because I don't want to be stalked by disgusting pigs, and even as a man, I don't like see people. I guess that I will stay in bed watching netflix in the bath, eat a lot of food and I will obviously try masturbation because I'll be really dumb to not trying it. (And maybe go buy some toys hehe) Ok it's embarrassing to end this article by this way so I have to find other thing to do if I would be a woman for a day... I will try to humiliate some dudes at the basketball court, just to see their face and I will trash talk to them as hell at every sexist comment, it could be really funny.

Florian Kasprzak

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Lesade Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:09 pm

I dont have any real fear anymore, i used to had lot's when i was young, like dark, bit spiders and snake, but not anymore, the only think i can think of, is dying too late, too old, death is nothing we should be afraid of, we could said im afraid to lose my mind, in case i start to lose it, i will simply kill myself
Lucas Lesade
Lucas Lesade

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Brancourt Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:47 pm

One of my biggest fear is to suddenly lose someone I love. I know it's linked to the subject we discussed last time about assisted death, that doesn't mean that I don't want to let the person go, but to brutally lose someone of my family or someone of my dears is something that terrify me. Of course, I agree with the arguments that we talked about the assisted death, I prefer let somebody I love to go if that person decides it and if it's what the person wants. But lose someone we love without expecting it is one of the worst pain in world.
So I'm afraid of that, but I'm also claustrophobic. That's why I always go to the bathroom with my phone, I'm afraid of being locked up without the possibility to call for help.

Also, if I can be a boy for a day, the only idea that come to my mind is that I would probably go out to walk at night (because I won't be afraid of being annoyed by other people).

Emma Brancourt

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien LUCAS Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:42 pm

Apart from death, I don't know what really scares me, maybe fear of heights, I climbed a viaduct when I was about 13 (it was secured by a company, I didn't do it alone), I was really scared but I couldn't get off and had to. At least it became a good memory and not a trauma.

If I could change my gender for a day I don't think I would do anything exceptional. I would probably try to find out why and how.
I think I would do the same thing as usual.

Julien LUCAS

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GrégoryB Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:53 am

I don't think I'm really afraid of anything now other than a little fear of the seabed, which is to say I'm not comfortable when I can't see the bottom of the water. But if the water is clear and I can see the bottom, even if very deep, then I'm not stressed. Otherwise my biggest fear, but which is only supposed to happen much later in my life, is losing my memory or part of my memories and not realizing it.

GrégoryB

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cdelage11 Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:25 am

I obviously have many fears like most people, but I would say that one of the things I fear most with spiders are sharks. As soon as I go swimming at the beach or even sometimes alone in my pool, if I start thinking about the idea of a shark coming up from the depths and grabbing me by the leg with its sharp teeth, I tend to panic and get out of the water. Similarly, when I go swimming in the Basque Country in the bay of Saint-Jean-de-Luz, a little offshore, there are platforms from which you can jump. Before jumping in the ocean, looking at the black water, I'm always afraid that a shark will be waiting for me ate the finish, a rather stupid idea I admit, because in Saint-Jean-de-Luz only flying parasols are dangerous. I think this "trauma" is linked to all the films I've watched around the subject (Jaws, Instinct of Survival) or the reports of shark attacks that take surfers for turtles, but since I don't surf and I don't think I look like a turtle, I shouldn’t die eaten by a shark !

cdelage11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Lecat Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:26 pm

I have many fears like most people, for exemple snake phobia or spiders but my biggest fear it's really not achieving my goals. I'm very scared to wake up at thirty years old and say to myself "i'm not happy, i didn't succeed".

Nicolas Lecat

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mélanie Pecchio Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:39 am

In the past I was afraid of losing my loved ones, just imagining if they were gone, it made me sad.
But now I relativize a lot about this, because we all have to go through it anyway, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Mélanie Pecchio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down