UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you think of the last episod of...

+9
Mathilde L
mguyader
Alex Lasserre
MisterSTAPS
CamilaCristanchoDuque
Manon.C
Eloïse B
Gaëlle
Laure
13 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What did you think of the last episod of... - Page 8 Empty Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Admin Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:51 am

Sherlock S04 all 3 episodes.:
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

What did you think of the last episod of... - Page 8 Empty Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Admin Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:57 am

MisterSTAPS wrote:
Admin wrote:It was a bit of a throwback episode wasn't it.

Ohh yes, the new generation is coming: new leader, new wars, new territories. I'm in a hurry to see the next ones.

eps 18 Vikings:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:17 pm

Admin wrote:
Laure wrote:
Gaëlle wrote:Is anyone here going to watch A Series of Unfortunate Events ?
I read the books when I was younger and I loved them.
I think it's a good idea that Netflix restarted it because the film wasn't enough.

I hope the spirit of the book will be unchanged !
 Hi Aele, 

I saw a trailer of this show this morning and I really think I will watch it (the trailer is great great great) and is the old guy Barney Stinson??? Because if it is, it's a second very good reason to watch it!! I miss him! I'm this close to watch the smurf to see him again Smile

It's Gale, get it right Law. Very Happy

Yeah it's that guy from HIMYM. I don't really like him so the series would need to be good for me to watch. I guess we have different tastes in Men Wink

So I watched it all this weekend, and I'm happy to say it respects the books storyline.
John you can watch the series because Barney Stinson has nothing in common with the character he plays. An advise, if you dislike the first episode because of the way it's presented, no need to continue watching the rest Smile

I also started a series called Frontier. It's with Kal Drogo actor from Game of Throne cheers I just started it and there are only 6 episodes in the first season but it's good to watch. It's an historical series about the fur trade in the 18th century in Canada.
Here is the trailer Smile

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:40 pm

I watched the first episode because of Jason Momoa - not because of GOT but because of Stargate Atlantis. I loved the idea of the series but the acting of the "thief" who is obviously a key character is so bad that I couldn't watch the second episode.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:52 pm

Admin wrote:I watched the first episode because of Jason Momoa - not because of GOT but because of Stargate Atlantis. I loved the idea of the series but the acting of the "thief" who is obviously a key character is so bad that I couldn't watch the second episode.

Hahahah I agree the thief isn't the best actor but i like the story so I'll continue watching, I only have 2 more episodes left to watch.

After that maybe I'll watch Sherlock Smile

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:56 pm

Sherlock was fun but the last 2 episodes were like you'd taken LSD.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde L Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:17 pm

Admin wrote:Sherlock was fun but the last 2 episodes were like you'd taken LSD.

Hi John,
I agree with you. I loved this serie at the begining but I now I found the last season quite strange.

Mathilde L

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:35 pm

Admin wrote:Sherlock was fun but the last 2 episodes were like you'd taken LSD.

Without reading your comment, I've decided to watch something truly intelligent : Ghost Whisperer... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:50 pm

"Look awaaaaay, look awaaaaay! Look awaaaaay, look awaaaay!" Or as my subtitles say: "Turn off your television and go to bed" but the song is not very easy to sing with that lyrics!

Did someone understand this comment? Aelle maybe?

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:57 am

No
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:11 pm

Laure wrote:"Look awaaaaay, look awaaaaay! Look awaaaaay, look awaaaay!" Or as my subtitles say: "Turn off your television and go to bed" but the song is not very easy to sing with that lyrics!

Did someone understand this comment? Aelle maybe?

Of course I understand even though I'm not sure I know who that Aelle person is... :p
I don't watch with subtitles so I just have to agree with what you're saying Wink

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:12 pm

Admin wrote:No

What's wrong John ?

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:14 pm

Gaëlle wrote:

What's wrong John ?

I didn't understand. Must be a Gale-Law girly series.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Gaëlle wrote:

What's wrong John ?

affraid

It's one of the series I'm currently watching so you have to guess which one and watch it to understand Wink

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:45 pm

Gaëlle wrote:
Admin wrote:
Gaëlle wrote:

What's wrong John ?

affraid

It's one of the series I'm currently watching so you have to guess which one and watch it to understand Wink
Didn't he watch one episode of it?

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:07 pm

Laure wrote:
Gaëlle wrote:
Admin wrote:
Gaëlle wrote:

What's wrong John ?

affraid

Didn't he watch one episode of it?

No he watched the first episode of Frontier

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:15 pm

I'm shocked that none of you guys come to speak about the last episode of Viking :'(
viking 19:

htgawm S3:

Grimm S6:

Grey's anatomy s13:

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:18 pm

Gaëlle wrote:I'm shocked that none of you guys come to speak about the last episode of Viking :'(
viking 19:

htgawm S3:

Grimm S6:

Grey's anatomy s13:

I watched it. Wanted to write but spent Friday through Sunday in bed with the 'flu. Will comment when I leave the doliprane haze.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:05 pm

Admin wrote:I watched it. Wanted to write but spent Friday through Sunday in bed with the 'flu. Will comment when I leave the doliprane haze.

Take care ! alien

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:55 pm

I'm ready to answer!!Gaëlle wrote:I'm shocked that none of you guys come to speak about the last episode of Viking :'(
viking 19:

htgawm S3:

Grimm S6:

Grey's anatomy s13:
see you soon for a new round of comments coming soon Smile

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:09 pm

OMG it's the final episode of Viking's season today? I hope it will be great!!

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:02 pm

vikings final:

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:32 pm

Laure wrote:
vikings final:

Open the spoiler Wink

Anyone watching the 100, the magicians, black sails... and wish to talk about the last episodes ? Smile

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:21 pm

vikings ep20:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:28 pm

Grimm s06:

Homeland s06 1-3:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next