UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you think of the last episod of...

+9
Mathilde L
mguyader
Alex Lasserre
MisterSTAPS
CamilaCristanchoDuque
Manon.C
Eloïse B
Gaëlle
Laure
13 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

What did you think of the last episod of... - Page 10 Empty Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Admin Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:26 pm

Gaëlle wrote:
Admin wrote:
Grimm final 2 episodes:

My answer is inside Wink

Did you watch Outsiders or finished Taboo ?
What are you currently watching ?

(I finished Veronica Mars, but I have to slow down a bit about watching series because I have the first part of my "Mémoire" to finish for April 21th... affraid affraid affraid )

I'm on eps6 of Taboo and really enjoying it. I'm slowly watching Outsiders but my wife likes it more than me.

I just watched the latest season of Homeland which like every season started a little slow with Carrie driving me nuts but from ep4 onwards it was great.

I've also been watching a couple of detective series. The latest Vera which is good and the new Prime suspect 1973 which was terribly boring. I'm also watching the latest Broadchurch which is pretty boring and Line of Duty which is great.

Watched Walking dead which wasn't a very good season and I'm watching the last kingdom S2 which has been disappointing.

Looking forward to Fargo starting next week.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

What did you think of the last episod of... - Page 10 Empty Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Gaëlle Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:56 pm

I'm soooo sad !
Yesterday I finished 2 series I liked very much : Bones and Black Sails !
I wasn't expecting Bones ending so I was a bit disappointed because for me this kind of series can go forever because there will always be bones to exam...
As for Black Sails, I really enjoyed the end. You should watch it John, it's not too long and the story, the characters, the pirate world is really well represented Smile

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Tue May 02, 2017 1:31 pm

Hello !

How are you John ?
Any interesting series to watch recently ?
I'm currently watching How I Met Your Mother, it's funny and easy to understand so really good to work at the same time Smile

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 02, 2017 4:21 pm

Hi Gaelle, I'm good, You?

I'm watching a sci-fi series called Firefly - it has the lead actor from Castle in it.

I've started watching Fargo.

Just finished a couple of cop series.

Probably going to watch the 3rd series of peaky Blinders next.

Taboo was great.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Wed May 03, 2017 1:50 pm

I'm good too, still working on the Tour we France

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Lasserre Wed May 10, 2017 3:34 pm

Hello there !

How you're doing ?

Is there some of you that have watched 13 Reasons Why ? This is so intense Surprised

Alex Lasserre
Alex Lasserre

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 10, 2017 4:15 pm

Alex Lasserre wrote:Hello there !

How you're doing ?

Is there some of you that have watched 13 Reasons Why ? This is so intense Surprised

I read about it but it seemed to be oriented for your age, not so much for mine. Another aimed at people younger than me that I dropped after an episode was "the Departed"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Fri May 12, 2017 1:06 pm

Admin wrote:
Alex Lasserre wrote:Hello there !

How you're doing ?

I read about it but it seemed to be oriented for your age, not so much for mine. Another aimed at people younger than me that I dropped after an episode was "the Departed"

hahahah John, but you still have the mind / spirit of a young one Wink

I haven't watch it yet Alex, but it's in my to watch list because I heard many people speaking about it.

But first I have to finish How I Met Your Mother and watch the episodes of arrow, lucifer, and so one that I missed !

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Lasserre Tue May 16, 2017 10:10 am

John I know it's heavily aimed at teenager but I think everyone who watch the show will take a minute to think about how his actions and words may impact the people around them.

And Gaelle I think you should start asap Wink
Alex Lasserre
Alex Lasserre

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 16, 2017 10:50 am

Gaelle has completely ignored my recommendations of Justified and Peaky Blinders. Why do you think she'll listen to you Alex? Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Tue May 16, 2017 1:25 pm

Admin wrote:Gaelle has completely ignored my recommendations of Justified and Peaky Blinders. Why do you think she'll listen to you Alex? Razz

Sorry John, I'll disappoint you... I watched 13 reason why this weekend after finishing How I Met Your Mother... Embarassed
But I've decided to watch Peaky Blinders with my boyfriend, I just have to see him to do so... ^^"
As for Justified, I might start it soon because my series are all ending so I'll have some time.
First I'm going to watch the season 2 of Versailles because I love the period Smile

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Lasserre Tue May 16, 2017 3:20 pm

Admin wrote:Gaelle has completely ignored my recommendations of Justified and Peaky Blinders. Why do you think she'll listen to you Alex? Razz
Well looks like she didn't wait for my recommendations anyway Rolling Eyes

Gaëlle wrote:

Sorry John, I'll disappoint you... I watched 13 reason why this weekend after finishing How I Met Your Mother... Embarassed
But I've decided to watch Peaky Blinders with my boyfriend, I just have to see him to do so... ^^"
As for Justified, I might start it soon because my series are all ending so I'll have some time.
First I'm going to watch the season 2 of Versailles because I love the period Smile

So what did you think of 13RW ?
Alex Lasserre
Alex Lasserre

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Wed May 17, 2017 1:03 pm

It was really interesting by the way it was filmed. I nevertheless thought that there were a lots of cliché that tainted the story.
Will there be a season 2 ? I think if there is the photograph pervert is going to go gun crazy and kill people in his school.

But for me a one shot season was enough Smile

Any comments Alex ?

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Thu May 18, 2017 1:24 pm

I started Justified yesterday.
At first I didn't liked it much, but I've decided to watch more than just the first episode. In the end I've watched 6 episode yesterday and it was good so I'll continue watching Smile

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:59 pm

Gaëlle wrote:I started Justified yesterday.
At first I didn't liked it much, but I've decided to watch more than just the first episode. In the end I've watched 6 episode yesterday and it was good so I'll continue watching Smile

phew! Embarassed

I'm still watching Fargo - not as good as the first two and something called Legends, which isn't very good. With the nice weather I'm spending less time near the TV. I'm off to England next week for a few days to top up my accents.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:32 pm

[quote="Admin" I'm off to England next week for a few days to top up my accents.[/quote]
hahahahahahahah Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Are you going to see your family ?

I've finished the first season of Justified, I still haven't started the 2nd one because I've been watching an anime called Sword Art Online. I went to the cinema to watch the film with Laure and so I needed to watch the series again !
Since I liked watching anime I think I'll watch Attack of the Titans next. Eloise was speaking of it last year and I never found the time to watch it.

Like you John I'll slow watching series even though in Briare there is not much to do... even with the nice weather.

Some seasons I was watching ended like Grey's Anatomy, Candice Renoir, The 100, Lucifer... I'm just waiting for the come back of Orphan black !!! Very Happy

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:40 am

Hi there !

Have seen guys from the CEPE yesterday night in Paris, and I end up thinking... how are you John ? Smile

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:11 pm

Gaëlle wrote:Hi there !

Have seen guys from the CEPE yesterday night in Paris, and I end up thinking... how are you John ? Smile

My favourite ever student. Laughing

I'm enjoying the holiday. Not long (enough) left. Not watching much TV, reading a bit, lots of walking the dog on the beach before anyone else is even awake.

How are you?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:55 pm

Admin wrote:

I'm enjoying the holiday. Not long (enough) left. Not watching much TV, reading a bit, lots of walking the dog on the beach before anyone else is even awake.

How are you?

haha you're too kind, but that's the list I can do for the best English teacher in the whole universe (good enough for you ?) Very Happy

Too bad you're not watching Game of Thrones we would have soo much to talk about !!!

I'm really tired, I'm currently working 10h/day to finish my mémoire (I still don't know how it is called in english) before enjoying my summer in Bali ! I'm leaving the 16th and so I can't wait to go Smile

Have you ever been there ?

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:17 pm

Gaëlle wrote:
Admin wrote:

How are you?

haha you're too kind, but that's the list I can do for the best English teacher in the whole universe (good enough for you ?) Very Happy

Too bad you're not watching Game of Thrones we would have soo much to talk about !!!

I'm really tired, I'm currently working 10h/day to finish my mémoire (I still don't know how it is called in english) before enjoying my summer in Bali ! I'm leaving the 16th and so I can't wait to go Smile

Have you ever been there ?

Dissertation probably.

I've never been to Bali but I know a lot of people who have - surf bum shop owners mostly. Wink

They love it, but it also has it's seedy side. Don't agree to bring any packages back for anyone.

Did you read the GoT books? I understand that there are a number of divergences.

Enjoy your holiday.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:00 pm

Hi there !

Sorry for answering that late !

Bali was an amazing trip Smile Rice fields, white beach, volcanos, forests... so many things to see !
We had no problem there and people were really nice to us.

I read them two years ago, and it's true it's really different from the series, I'm waiting for the next book because I think in this one there will be even more divergences.

Did you already start a new teaching year at the CEPE ?

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:19 pm

CEPE starts on Thursday. Staps tomorrow. I'll set up a new forum in a minute.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:15 pm

I hope you'll find some new students eager to speak a lot in the forum Smile

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:09 pm

Gaëlle wrote:I hope you'll find some new students eager to speak a lot in the forum Smile

I've set up a new forum and there's a section for old cepe students to communicate. That might be only you! Embarassed

I think I'm on the jury for Laure on Thursday morning Twisted Evil

Have you finished and obtained your masters now or do you still have something to do?

What's on your agenda for the next few months.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Haha I hope I won't be the only one !

I think I finished... I still don't have all my grades and so I don't know if I have to retake an exam (which I hope not) ! But my Dissertation was accepted and I scored a 17 Very Happy so for me I validated my Master 2 !

I'm continuing working in Banette for a few more months because I'll have some missions really interesting and that have some common points with the master I just completed

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10