UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you think of the last episod of...

+9
Mathilde L
mguyader
Alex Lasserre
MisterSTAPS
CamilaCristanchoDuque
Manon.C
Eloïse B
Gaëlle
Laure
13 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What did you think of the last episod of... - Page 9 Empty Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Laure Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:34 pm

grey's anatomy:

HTGAWM:

Did someone watch the other new netflix serie called Santa Clarita Diet? It's short (I watch it all in one day) and very different from the other shows, I can't say what is it about without spoiling you.

Laure

Back to top Go down

What did you think of the last episod of... - Page 9 Empty Re: What did you think of the last episod of...

Post by Admin Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:18 am

Laure wrote:
grey's anatomy:

HTGAWM:

Did someone watch the other new netflix serie called Santa Clarita Diet? It's short (I watch it all in one day) and very different from the other shows, I can't say what is it about without spoiling you.

What is it like?

Desperate housewives? if so I'll download it for my wife?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:08 pm

spoiler about santa clarita diet:

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:50 pm

Laure wrote:
spoiler about santa clarita diet:

That could be a problem. She loves one but will never watch the other. (Same for me actually).
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:51 pm

Laure wrote:
grey's anatomy:

HTGAWM:

I'm not watching it, maybe when I'll finish all my series hahha

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:56 pm

Gaëlle wrote:
Laure wrote:
grey's anatomy:

HTGAWM:

I'm not watching it, maybe when I'll finish all my series hahha
Aelle, I can't wait to discuss about this over a drink, we might talk in English!! and you definitely should try my new serie!

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:52 pm

Whenever we are in Paris at the same time dear Rapunzel :-*

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:12 pm

I guess this thread is dead now but just in case I've enjoyed the second half of this Walking dead season.

I've also started a new series called outsiders and have a series called taboo that I'm going to try. Anyone else tried these two series?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:58 pm

DEAD ? affraid affraid affraid affraid
Nop I'll be there ! Very Happy

I never heard of these two. I have too many series to watch currently to add news one !

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:01 pm

Gaëlle wrote:DEAD ? affraid affraid affraid affraid
Nop I'll be there ! Very Happy

I never heard of these two. I have too many series to watch currently to add news one !

Very Happy Are you still watching the final Grimm season?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:22 pm

Yeap !
I watched the Blind Love episode yesterday. But if there are only 13 episodes in this final season, I think I won't like how the show is going to end...

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:34 am

Gaëlle wrote:Yeap !
I watched the Blind Love episode yesterday. But if there are only 13 episodes in this final season, I think I won't like how the show is going to end...

That was a boring episode which didn't move the storylines along at all.It was very much a "filler" episode - like the flashback episodes seen in many series. Surprsing when there are only 13 eps this final series. I've seen the next episode too which was much better. I agree though with only 5 episodes to go I think they are going to "bodge" an ending.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:31 pm

Admin wrote:
Gaëlle wrote:Yeap !

That was a boring episode which didn't move the storylines along at all.It was very much a "filler" episode - like the flashback episodes seen in many series. Surprsing when there are only 13 eps this final series. I've seen the next episode too which was much better. I agree though with only 5 episodes to go I think they are going to "bodge" an ending.

I watched it yesterday, but I'm still disappointed because the story goes too slow...

htgawm ep 14 /15:

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:34 pm

grey's anatomy:

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:32 pm

htgawm ep 14 /15:
[/quote]

Ok I think I missed an episod... So I'm totally spoiled... Damn... No

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:34 pm

Gaëlle wrote:
grey's anatomy:

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Laure Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:23 pm

htgawm ep 14 /15:

Laure

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:06 pm

Laure wrote:
htgawm ep 14 /15:

Ok I think I missed an episod... So I'm totally spoiled... Damn... No

Sorry Embarassed Embarassed

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:07 pm

Laure wrote:

htgawm ep 14 /15:

We shall see this week ! hehe ! 2 episodes !!! cheers cheers cheers

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:08 pm

Hi there !!

So I've finished Ghost Whisperer hahaha, so after I started new short series that you recommended John Wink
I watched Outsiders => I really liked it
and yesterday I started (and finished) Taboo => I liked the time, but the story is a bit strange with all that kind of voodoo stuff. But I really like the actor Tom Hardy so I watch it all Very Happy

Now I'll maybe watch Santa Clarita, or Sherlock or a series with a lots of episodes like : Dexter or Veronica Mars... I still don't know ^^

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:15 pm

Gaëlle wrote:Hi there !!

So I've finished Ghost Whisperer hahaha, so after I started new short series that you recommended John Wink
I watched Outsiders => I really liked it
and yesterday I started (and finished) Taboo => I liked the time, but the story is a bit strange with all that kind of voodoo stuff. But I really like the actor Tom Hardy so I watch it all Very Happy

Now I'll maybe watch Santa Clarita, or Sherlock or a series with a lots of episodes like : Dexter or Veronica Mars... I still don't know ^^

I'm only on the 4th episode of Taboo. Loved it so far but it is pretty weird.

Outsiders I'm only on episode 5. I likeit but it isn't as gripping as some, I couldn't watch many together.

Peaky blinders I really enjoyed and I'll start the third season soon (only 6 episodes a season) It's more for the lads but I think you'll enjoy it Gaelle, especially the lead actor (Tom Hardy is also in the second series).

Watched the 11th episode of Grimm last night - pretty good - only 2 to go.

Did you ever try Justified? I thought it was outstanding with 2 quality lead actors.6 seasons 78 episodes now finished.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:12 pm

GRIMM 11th:

I decided to watch Santa Clarita Diet, and it's really a funny one. Drew Barrymore as the lead actress is excellent ! I only have 2 more episodes to watch Smile

I think I put Justified in my to watch list. I'll watch Peaky Blinder's trailer to see if the story fits me Smile (But if there is Tom Hardy, I'll might watch it just for him ! haha )

When you'll have finished Taboo, I'll be happy to speak about it with you Smile

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:42 pm

In the end yesterday I've decided to start Veronica Mars, because I remembered​ watching it with my sister and liking it. It's good to rewatch it because in the end I don't remember​ much about the story and what happened in it Smile

I watched Peaky Blinders trailer, and decided to add it to my to watch list Smile

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:47 am

Grimm final 2 episodes:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:39 pm

Admin wrote:
Grimm final 2 episodes:

My answer is inside Wink

Did you watch Outsiders or finished Taboo ?
What are you currently watching ?

(I finished Veronica Mars, but I have to slow down a bit about watching series because I have the first part of my "Mémoire" to finish for April 21th... affraid affraid affraid )

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next