UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second discussion subject - Brexit

+18
Romain Guillerit
Hugo Martin
Soumia KADDOUR-BETCHIM
Teddy Gallois
Gourbeau Iolina
Nadir
FOURNIER Corentin
Arthur Dubourg
Gabrielle Mesmin
Pierre Gervais
cyprien gorrin
Heather
Jean Dufour
DING Yue
Feng Luzhu
Jérémy Doyen
Sterling Archer
Admin
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Second discussion subject - Brexit - Page 2 Empty Re: Second discussion subject - Brexit

Post by Admin Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:57 pm

Teddy Gallois wrote:Hi everybody,

I’m not really concerned about the english decision, they voted and the majority won. Now that’s their problem. But personally I do not think it’s a good idea for them because they lost the european economic support especially. Although the english have never done anything like european (money, right hand drive, a queen ??? Question ). I’m not afraid about an prospective domino effect, we knew the english willingness since many years. I do not think a divide in Europe because only extremist parties of other countries would leave Europe and they are in minority now. Maybe today we don’t see negatives economics effects but in long terms we will see them. We need to wait several years and we will be able to say what were the effects.

But everything is rosy in France. The future is bright. The French don't need the rosbifs.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Second discussion subject - Brexit - Page 2 Empty Re: Second discussion subject - Brexit

Post by Admin Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:02 pm

Laure Escapoulade wrote:

Hi !
To respond to another reply, I think the Cameron’s resignation is a good decision. He chose to use the democratic vote but it is in opposition of his opinion, and he accepts that. So I think, to drive and help country to leave the UE's system it’s necessary to believe on this decision. Cameron isn’t the ideal person, and would be really difficult for him to negotiate something he doesn't want. That’s why I think this is wise to design another person to drive every step of the leaving, with Theresa May.
Then, I would like to come back of the democracy vote because several time, I heard in media the same testimony. Some people confess, voted for “leave” only to react the government, and to show their displeasure whereas they don't want really leave UE. I think the vote is absurd and not really representative.  In the same time community like Scotland or Ireland show again their disagree with UK and their dream to the independence. In these two areas the majority is to stay in the UE, and it’s because they want more to leave the UK.

Do people really understand the consequences of any vote?

Aren't we all too stupid?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:03 pm

Elsye Elenga wrote:Hi everybody,
The goal of a group is to work and stay together, so from that perspective, Brexit is a failure for EU, and mostly if you add the fact that UK was one of the leaders economic wise. Speaking about economy I don't know if both side will make it out but I have no doubt that it will not be possible without scratch. I am also interested by the fate of european peaple in UK right now, they will need residence permit and other stuffs like that and what about the relation between UK and Europe, about commercials items for example.

What about me?

Will I be sent home?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:07 pm

Florian Caron wrote:Hi everybody !
I’m also surprised when UK leaves the EU. I don’t will talk about the economic impact of the Brexit on UK and the rest of EU because I think we need more time to get the data.
On the other hand I think we can talk about the politics repercussions. UK is the first country to leave the EU, but will this be the one? We can asks on the real efficiency of the EU and other country can want also leaves this. For example a lot of people begin to say a “Frexit” and want the France will also leave the EU because UK seems good.
But I think they have a real difference between UK and France: their money. We can ask if EU was really useful for UK because they haven’t used euro, but France is more integrated in EU and use the unique money. For me euro has many advantage for France, if we people decided to leave the EU (but I don’t think will be), this will have be more repercussion on our economy.
But if I think EU is a good things, it’s can be more efficiency. We have a unique monetary policy, but they have many different budgetary policy and I think is a problem. I’m agree with Jeremy Doyen and I think we must go further in integration, like United states, why not with an European government (more efficiency as our actual parliament).

Are you happy for a Greek or a Romanian to decide the future of France? - that is the real question concerning a Federal Europe.

France would be stronger if it left the EU, changed from the Euro to the £ and united with England. the 5th and 6th Biggesteconomies in the world would probably be stronger and definitely more efficient than the rest of the EU put together. No dead wood. the New European force. John for President.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2