UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Films/Movies - what have you watched recently?

+20
Jamel O
Alex Lasserre
WANG RUI
Salvatore VENNETTILLI
Alexandre Baudet
Yara Bassil
mguyader
Madagascan Lorriane
Mathilde L
Manon.C
MisterSTAPS
Emma Herry
Anaël Maublanc
Laure
Salomé P.
Gaëlle
Habibakhairy
Aurélie Leclerc
Eloïse B
Admin
24 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Films/Movies - what have you watched recently? - Page 4 Empty Re: Films/Movies - what have you watched recently?

Post by Madagascan Lorriane Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:46 pm

Habibakhairy wrote:Watched The interstellar, this science fiction movie is just amazing. I had to watch few scenes  twice to understand better the scientific part Very Happy but i enjoyed it.
Also The intern robert deniro in a totally different genre, love it.
I am planning  to watch the gladiator this week-end tho <3

i wanted to watch it in the cinema but I didn't get to go there. Where did you watch it ? at the cinema or at home ?

Madagascan Lorriane

Birthday : 1992-04-27

Back to top Go down

Films/Movies - what have you watched recently? - Page 4 Empty Re: Films/Movies - what have you watched recently?

Post by Admin Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:52 pm

In my opinion.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:32 pm

Madagascan Lorriane wrote:
Habibakhairy wrote:Watched The interstellar, this science fiction movie is just amazing. I had to watch few scenes  twice to understand better the scientific part Very Happy but i enjoyed it.
Also The intern robert deniro in a totally different genre, love it.
I am planning  to watch the gladiator this week-end tho <3

i wanted to watch it in the cinema but I didn't get to go there. Where did you watch it ? at the cinema or at home ?

Home , watch it online. it's available in a good resolution.

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:33 pm

Admin wrote:In my opinion.

yes john ?

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 pm

Habibakhairy wrote:

yes john ?

Laughing

Lorry asked me what IMO stood for.

Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:45 pm

Admin wrote:
Habibakhairy wrote:

yes john ?

Laughing

Lorry asked me what IMO stood for.

Razz

Laughing Laughing Laughing okay , watched movies earlier this week ?

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:01 pm

I watched 2 nice guys last night. I liked the 70's music and it was quite funny.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:34 am

I watched a Disney movie last Friday : Brave , i enjoyed it

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:18 am

I've just sent my granddaughter 20 disney movies to watch with her mum, Brave wasn't one of them but I'll save that to watch with her when she's here with me.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:23 pm

Habibakhairy wrote:I watched a Disney movie last Friday : Brave , i enjoyed it
I loved this one ! I don't know if I'll find time and people to go with me to watch Vaiana. From what I heard from people around me it is quite good.

Anyone here have seen it ?

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:24 pm

Admin wrote:I've just sent my granddaughter 20 disney movies to watch with her mum, Brave wasn't one of them but I'll save that to watch with her when she's here with me.

Can you give us a list, so that we can tell you which you should have gave her too ?

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:40 pm

Admin wrote:I've just sent my granddaughter 20 disney movies to watch with her mum, Brave wasn't one of them but I'll save that to watch with her when she's here with me.

Yes you must watch it with her then , and yea can you pass to us the list too Very Happy

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:44 pm

gaelle.vasse wrote:
Habibakhairy wrote:I watched a Disney movie last Friday : Brave , i enjoyed it
I loved this one ! I don't know if I'll find time and people to go with me to watch Vaiana. From what I heard from people around me it is quite good.

Anyone here have seen it ?

Yes me toooo, it is an original version and what i enjoyed the most is the whole new idea or more precisely the different perspective of Princess world.
Not yet but I want to watch it toooo

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:42 pm

can't wait to see this one <3

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëlle Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:10 pm

cheers

Gaëlle

Back to top Go down

Post by Madagascan Lorriane Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:44 am

Last Sunday, with my roommate Salomé we watched an old school movie. I am sure everyone's already seen it, it is Sister Act 2. The best movie where Lauryn Hill is in.
I love Lauryn Hill, actually I first liked Fugees when I was little since my bros were huge fans of them. And then I became addicted to Lauryn hill's voice. The best everlasting voice.

I still love her even now.

Madagascan Lorriane

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:46 pm

I watched The freedom writers by Hilary Swank, based on a true story and i really recommend it. Here you go the trailer

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Madagascan Lorriane Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Habibakhairy wrote:I watched The freedom writers by Hilary Swank, based on a true story  and i really recommend it.  Here you go the trailer

Oh that's the movie Yara was talking about when we were in Paris right ?

Madagascan Lorriane

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:05 pm

yeah that's the movie lorry , it's an old one tho.
But still one of my favorites

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterSTAPS Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:39 pm

Yesterday, I watched Horns, a fantasy movie of Daniel Radcliffe. I love fantasy stories but this one was "too much" for me in terms of graphics and sounds. I mean that sometimes I can imagine these stories in my daily life but this one is more imaginary, which make it impossible to happen. However, the scenario is amazing because we are torned between the love, the compassion and the hate. Sometimes, the scenes are disturbing but Daniel R. is really good at this role. This movie developp all our sens, I recommand it if you didn't watch it.

MisterSTAPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:55 pm

MisterSTAPS wrote:

Yesterday, I watched Horns, a fantasy movie of Daniel Radcliffe. I love fantasy stories but this one was "too much" for me in terms of graphics and sounds. I mean that sometimes I can imagine these stories in my daily life but this one is more imaginary, which make it impossible to happen. However, the scenario is amazing because we are torned between the love, the compassion and the hate. Sometimes, the scenes are disturbing but Daniel R. is really good at this role. This movie developp all our sens, I recommand it if you didn't watch it.

I am not into this genre, but sometimes there's some stories that worth watching. Tho, i watched a movie called "ANNA" published on 2014 of Brian Cox.
A man with the ability to enter peoples' memories takes on the case of a brilliant, troubled sixteen-year-old girl to determine whether she is a sociopath or a victim of trauma. It was interesting and you will be shocked at the end.

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:59 pm

I watched Jack Reacher and miss peregrine tonight. Both enjoyable for different reasons.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Salomé P. Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:57 pm

We actually went to the theater with Lorriane and watched the new Disney princess Moana (Vaina in France) last friday. It was quite good, but still having the same problem with the 3d, i mean when this super technology on cinema will really be effective?
The last Disney princess morals are interesting because they are modeling the character as an independent and voluntary women. No prince, no romance, only adventure but only evolution and success of personal life goals. At least, i will recommend it.

Salomé P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Habibakhairy Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:11 pm

I watched with Salome, Lorraine and Jeremy a new animated movie called SING last week-end. It was amazing, the story is about Moon that loves his theater above all and will do anything to preserve it. Facing the crumbling of his life's ambition, he takes one final chance to restore his theater to its former glory by producing the world's greatest singing competition. Five contestants emerge: a mouse, a timid elephant, a pig, a gorilla and a punk-rock porcupine. A light and funny movie that i strongly recommend guys.

Habibakhairy

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterSTAPS Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:05 pm

Habibakhairy wrote:I watched with Salome, Lorraine and Jeremy a new animated movie called SING last week-end. It was  amazing, the story is about Moon that  loves his theater above all and will do anything to preserve it. Facing the crumbling of his life's ambition, he takes one final chance to restore his theater to its former glory by producing the world's greatest singing competition. Five contestants emerge: a mouse, a timid elephant, a pig, a gorilla and a punk-rock porcupine. A light and  funny movie that i strongly recommend guys.

Yeah, it was a beautiful movie with a good story. I spent a great moment until girls (Salomé & Habiba) started singing and dancing all along the movie. tongue

MisterSTAPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next