UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brexit - Ibra, Frank.

+18
Frank NKETCHA
Pauline Guiriec
imwane
Ebbah
Ariane GUIADEM NJOKO
Rachel Kaboré
Kevin Boudreault 86
julien D
Clarisse Gilquin
Matt.Randria
Benjamin BARBIER
pdaube
Patricia Tenda
Lisa Martinez
Francois Muccia-Cabé
Timothée Simonnet
Ines Chanhoun
Admin
22 posters

Go down

Brexit - Ibra, Frank. Empty Brexit - Ibra, Frank.

Post by Admin Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:43 pm

This is where you say what you thought about Ibra and Frank's presentation and then give your point of view regarding Brexit from the UK, Europe and the rest of the world's point of view.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Brexit - Ibra, Frank. Empty Re: Brexit - Ibra, Frank.

Post by Ines Chanhoun Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:31 pm

This is very good topic. Europe has lost one of its three major powers, one of the largest financial centers in the world, the first diplomatic partner of the US in Europe and one of the few European states maintaining a consistent regular army.
The rest of Europe has been shocked by the Brexit and will now try to avoid bursting of the block now 27 member countries. I am sure that Europe will make sure this does not happen.

Ines Chanhoun

Back to top Go down

Post by Timothée Simonnet Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:32 pm

Hi everyone !

The Brexit is an interesting topic, so that was judicious to present it Wednesday.
I think that the exit of Great-Britain is a failure for the European-Union achievement.
It clearly weakens Europe because the United-Kingdom was one the three superpower with Germany and France.
The new relations between the powers has changed after this referundum, from a three equals powers to a one on one.
I think that Germany will be the main leader and France will often defy Germany.
I also feel that Germany will be more strict with countries like Greece.
Because this is one of the main reason that UK leaves the EU, they don't want to pay for somebody's mistake.
From my point of view, EU is not only right but also duty.

Thanks to Ibra and Frank for their presentation.
Good night !
Timothée Simonnet
Timothée Simonnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Francois Muccia-Cabé Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:04 pm

Presentation of a topical subject which interests the whole world. We are in the uncertainty concerning the consequences of the break between the United Kingdom and the European Union. Ibra and Franck explained the causes and spoke modellings concerning this departure. Then, game of test celebrity, all the class participated.

Francois Muccia-Cabé

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:58 pm

Francois Muccia-Cabé wrote:Presentation of a topical subject which interests the whole world. We are in the uncertainty concerning the consequences of the break between the United Kingdom and the European Union. Ibra and Franck explained the causes and spoke modellings concerning this departure. Then, game of test celebrity, all the class participated.

Did they? Evil or Very Mad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Martinez Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:10 pm

I found the presentation of Frank and Ibra very well done. It was clear and interesting on a subject that is complex. The game at the end was very nice.

Regarding Brexit I think united kingdom took a decisive decision. However united kingdom has never been fully integrated into the European Union, it was a special regime that valued case by case. The problem is that now other disgruntled states may also want to do their own "brexit". The European Union might fear therefore that there is more common policy. Financially, City will weaken but not extinct; europe's largest financial center is difficult to see die out overnight. See in the coming months how will actually negotiate the release of the UK.
Lisa Martinez
Lisa Martinez

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Tenda Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:46 pm

The brexit is a very current and very sensitive subject as regards the economique domain at the moment.
In my opinion, I find domage that the United Kingdom leaves of the European Union. Because, this action really has of big consequences on England and on the rest of the member state of the European Union

Patricia Tenda

Back to top Go down

Post by pdaube Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:52 pm

Debate about Brexit was very interessant. Indeed, we saw différents point of view with countries. I think it's not good idea for UE because today the globalisation increase, and if Europe and Countries want to grow, they have to join their for create group and be more influent vs other part of the world (China, USA). UE is very recently, and is in development. It's normal that in this type of constitution we have part of time more positive and part of time more negative. But we have to be more together and welded (soudés) for grow after this actual crisis.
pdaube
pdaube

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin BARBIER Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:15 pm

This presentation was interesting and complete. This is a complicated subject, but they were able to do understand in simple English. It's nice for those who have difficulty to understand (like me). The game of celebrities is a good idea.

Concerning the subject, it's a difficult decision for this country. The next year will say if it's a good decision or a bad decision. I think that a bad decision because this country leaves the European Union where there are powers like France and Allemagne. For me, to separate economically from its neighbors, with who trade is simpler, is a big mistake.

Benjamin BARBIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt.Randria Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:55 pm

I believe that Europe will not collapse after the Brexit, but It will be affected. In fact, Europe is strong enough to face all kind of crisis or all kind of situations, nonetheless the UK as such an influence historically and economically on Europe.
The only way that it can destroy Europe is that other countries (in Europe) inspire themselves with the situation and leave the Union. Which I don't think will ever happen, probably because there is strength in UNITY!!!

About the presentation, they did a good job explaining the subject and the game at the end was fun.
Matt.Randria
Matt.Randria

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarisse Gilquin Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:06 pm

Brexit is a very current topic. I think that it's interessant for everybody, because we know the exit of UK, but we don't really know the exact consequences and the details of the exit.
Moreover, all the ideas and opinions are interessant, because we really discover the consequences in the future. It's very very important, because the future situation of the country will decide or not other countries to go out. And, therefore, the future of the EU.
Thank you Ibra and Franck !
Clarisse Gilquin
Clarisse Gilquin

Back to top Go down

Post by julien D Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:09 pm

This topic was so interesting !
In fact with brexit, Europe lost one of its more major power, whether at the level
of the armed forces , at the economical and political weight.
Althought it can be Brexit hasn't had the economical effects can be advertised anyway
notice that the ground down sharpy as evidence out of UE has consequences.
Tkank for our very good presentation

julien D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Boudreault 86 Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:43 pm

Although i'm not present for the presentation, Brexit is a very current topic and i'm disappointed because i don't discover the consequences and the details in the presentation of Ibra and Franck.
I hope that the consequences will not be so important for the UE however I think that the exit of Great-Britain is a failure for the UE achievement. France and Germany need to be more strong now and work together to revitalize European competitiveness.
We have to be strong and protect our own union, regardless of what happens to other countries.

Kevin Boudreault 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Kaboré Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:05 am

Brexit is a current and very important topic in Europe. We are still pondering whether it was a good or a bad decision for the UK and the E.U in general. I've seen many arguments in favor of both sides (social economic demographic) and I believe we will only be able to fully quantify the effects in a few years. I liked the presentation and I find it very clever and insightful to talk about a current developpement such as Brexit and maybe tickeling John a little. Smile

Last edited by Rachel Kaboré on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:06 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : error on presentation(s))

Rachel Kaboré

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariane GUIADEM NJOKO Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:30 pm

I think that britain has taken its decision and try to assume ...
but I wonder if it was another country (not as powerful as britain), with all the economic issues has "Exit". What would have happened to this country? Would it have been a war?is what a catastrophe can happen to destroy the economy of this country?
I think we are all waiting to see how will make britain, because that is the UK!!!

Ariane GUIADEM NJOKO

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:34 pm

Ariane GUIADEM NJOKO wrote:I think that britain has taken its decision and try to assume ...
but I wonder if it was another country (not as powerful as britain), with all the economic issues has "Exit". What would have happened to this country? Would it have been a war?is what a catastrophe can happen to destroy the economy of this country?
I think we are all waiting to see how will make britain, because that is the UK!!!

I don't think there'd have been a war but it had to be a strong country to stand up to "Europe" and say that things are not right for the people. My worry is that France will try to be difficult in the next few years when the best course of action is to work together to make the best possible scenario for both Britain and the rest of Europe.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebbah Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:03 am

Franck and Ibra they try to express as much as possible to help us understand the subject they have chosen. I say congratulations Smile .Long before their presentation I thought there would be no impact for England but I was wrong. For example:
The Brexit will also create diffculties the British who wish to move to Europe. So far, a single identity document was sufficient to move within the Schengen area, although the UK is not thereby member.
The UK should also be prepared to pay more than before to spend their holidays with their neighbors. Not only because the fall of the pound against the euro will inevitably reduce their purchasing power.

Ebbah

Back to top Go down

Post by imwane Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:27 pm

i don t know those guys but i think that it was the best presentation ever lol! lol! lol! lol!

Now i just want to see how scotland is going to do if they are going to held a referendum in 2017 . and if UE while break down

imwane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pauline Guiriec Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:20 pm

The presentation of Ibra and Franck was very interesting, they explained clearly the Brexit to us. Personally, I don't have an opinion on this subject. I think it is too early to note the consequences of this decision. Contrary to the media in France, I am sure that UK will have a great growth in 2016.

Pauline Guiriec

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank NKETCHA Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:12 pm

I must admit that before I studied this subject, I had a vague vision of the consequences of the exit of the united kingdom from the European Union. It is, in my view, a subject that shows the limits of political volunteerism and the will of the people. A question comes to mind: in times of strong growth, will the Brexit have been a majority?
Ibra, it was a pleasure for me to prepare this topic with you. Thank you to our fans  lol!  lol!  for participating .. For our sweets -  Smile

Frank NKETCHA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mélissa01 Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:48 pm

Hi,

After almost 2 months, I would like to say that it was a good subject to start our presentations.
They were brave because they did the presentation the first week.
They knew how to interest us about the subject and explain us the situation.

Thanks gys for the presentation.

Mélissa01

Back to top Go down

Post by xinyuan Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:25 pm

in fact,in the very beganning, when I knew this news, the only question I had is wether John could teach us or not in the future Cool
i'm curious that as an British,what had John voted, brexit or stay ? Cool
xinyuan
xinyuan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:52 pm

xinyuan wrote:in fact,in the very beganning, when I knew this news, the only question I had is wether John could teach us or not in the future Cool
i'm curious that as an British,what had John voted, brexit or stay ? Cool

I've lived in France for too long to vote in the Brexit referendum - stupid isn't it? If I'd have voted I would have voted to stay but I understand some people's concerns with the European parliament.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by amina mir Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:03 pm

The presentation of Ibra and Franck was very interesting, they explained clearly the Brexit to us and very good annimation Smile Smile

amina mir

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Herbert Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:28 pm

I found that it was a very interesting subject because it was a recent economic new subject, and that my allowed to understand a little better the stakes

Anthony Herbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum