UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tv series to recommend or not.

+11
Morais.Cécilia
Julie Stoerkler
Elise HIROUX
Morgane HEURTEUX LEFEVRE
Ekrem.K
Aurélie Mertz
Noémie Pieruccioni
ClaytonThibeaud
florian A.
Loris SEDEAUD
Admin
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tv series to recommend or not. - Page 2 Empty Re: Tv series to recommend or not.

Post by LORCA Maxime Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:44 pm

I can advise you to watch the series Westworld. Even if the story is very long to set up. It is said that this is the future Game of thrones for those who know. But, i doubt anyway

LORCA Maxime

Back to top Go down

Tv series to recommend or not. - Page 2 Empty Re: Tv series to recommend or not.

Post by TATIANA PICQ Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:27 pm

I don't know if you like or not superhero Tv shows but in any case you should watch the Tv series Powerless, wich is very funny.  It's about ordinary people who make stuffs to protect ordinary people from the collateral damages of the fighting between superheroes and supervilains. They work for Bruce Wayne without knowing that he is batman. Actually, we don't see Bruce Wayne, we just see his stupid cousin.

TATIANA PICQ
TATIANA PICQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:33 pm

LORCA Maxime wrote:I can advise you to watch the series Westworld. Even if the story is very long to set up. It is said that this is the future Game of thrones for those who know. But, i doubt anyway

I watched it and really enjoyed it but it's nothing like GOT. After Stranger Things it was my favourite new series of the year.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2