UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 4 subject Movies

+19
Emma Bourgeaux
Paul Piekarski
Oscar Hobson
pablobrandeau
CROUZAT Emelyne
Benjamin
Albane de Braqu
Ninon Ragot
Gabin Mardikian
Baptiste LÉRAUT
BOUTAUD Camille
Mathéo
Thomas Philippon
DUMAS Alexis
romain.changeur
Jérémy Hachani
Clarence
Florian Freté
Admin
23 posters

Go down

week 4 subject Movies Empty week 4 subject Movies

Post by Admin Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:09 am

Best, worst, favourite actor, waste of money .... whatever

Last edited by Admin on Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

week 4 subject Movies Empty Re: week 4 subject Movies

Post by Florian Freté Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:59 pm

I like movies. This is one of the best means for fun. I have already see many type of movies like, comedy, horror, action, romantic...
I prefer action's films because it's pleasant to see a film and not be bored. Recently, i looked the movie which name is "American Pie 4". This is a fantastic movie because it is verry funny. My favourite movies are the emblematic saga of "Harry Potter" but also "Inception", "Interstellar" by the fantastic realisator Christopher Nolan, or the saga of "Conjuring".

Florian Freté

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarence Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:24 pm

I love watch movies, movies allows people to be able to give their opinions. Personally I prefer action movies or french comics movies. I like the humor of Louis de Funes, it makes me laugh a lot, I respect him a lot. Omar Si is a very good actor to. The movie INTOUCHABLE with Francois Cluzet it's for me a key work for the french drama movie. But my favorite actor is Russel Crow, when I saw GLADIATOR fot the first time, the story of the film made me feel a lot more, Russel Crow is a very good actor.
Recently i finished the sery "Vikings" and I loved.

Clarence

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jérémy Hachani Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:51 pm

I watch very few films or series because I can’t find the time to watch them. Moreover, it is not an activity that makes me want, I do not like to stay doing nothing. Despite everything, the fantastic genre and my favorite movie in this category remains "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" of Tim Burton. As for the series, I’d say it’s the "casa de papel" I loved.

Jérémy Hachani

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by romain.changeur Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:04 pm

Regarding my anecdote about a film, I chose to talk about the film Aquaman. It was a year ago, during the holidays of All Saints, it was a weather with rain, wind etc…..
So I was planning on going to the movies with a friend to keep our day busy. When we arrived in the theatre, the film began and we saw that it was in the original version and therefore in English, with French subtitles. We complained but we watched the film and I have been watching my films and series in English with French subtitles ever since.

romain.changeur

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DUMAS Alexis Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:56 pm

The last two films I watched were "Coma" and "Project Power". These are fantastic films. "Coma" is a film published in 2019, it is the story of a young architect who finds in a coma and discovers a world based on memories. But we don't know how he found in a coma. The film "Project Power" was released this year. It's the story of a girl who deals in a new drug called "the power" (this drug gives super powers). This girl is going to meet a man who is in search of his daughter who is behind the drug.

DUMAS Alexis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Philippon Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:41 am

I don't watch a lot of movies because I find that watching movies is a boring activity. I prefer to do sport. But one of my favorite movie is " The Green Mile" . This is a very moving movie. "The Green Mile " is very famous and has received many awards. I like thriller movies too.

Thomas Philippon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathéo Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:20 am

I like watch movies, action movies, comedy... But I prefer watch movies action because for me is more interesant. I think I don't have movies favorite but I love Avengers Endgame, Infinity War, in the movies Chris Evans is actor fantastic with Robert Downey Junior, Chris Hesworth. These actors for me are the best.

Mathéo

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BOUTAUD Camille Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:39 am

I don't watch a lot of movies but I like watch action movies. Even though I don't watch a lot of movies, I still have a favorite movie, which is Atlantis: The lost Empire. This movie is a disney movie. I also like all Marvel movies.

BOUTAUD Camille

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Baptiste LÉRAUT Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:07 pm

I don’t watch a lot of movies, so I don’t have a favorite actor. Unless Woody from Toy Story is an actor, he’s my favorite. I really liked the casting of the film Hunger games with Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson, the two characters are endearing and form a good harmony during the film. Constantin Vidal is also an actor that I like because he always exudes a feeling of coldness and aggressiveness , but in his films or series he is often someone extremely kind and benevolent. The actor plays on this and that is why I like him.

Baptiste LÉRAUT

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabin Mardikian Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:57 pm

I like to watch movies when it rains or when the weather is bad. I prefer action and science fiction films. I hate love movies or too boring, I want action! I don't really have any films that have made an impression on me or that I liked more than others.

Gabin Mardikian

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninon Ragot Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:15 pm

Relating to movies and TV series, I'm not the best for you talk about that, I watch very few movies. For me, it's boring spending two hours on the couch watching a movie. However, I prefer action movies but I hate science-fiction. I don't have a favorite movie or actor.

Ninon Ragot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Albane de Braqu Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:38 am

I love watching movies on the TV or at the cinema. But actually i most watch series, on Netflix or on the TV with all medicals series on TF1, we focus more on the characters than on the story of the series. There's a movie I saw at the cinema a few years ago that made a big impression on me is "Je ne tuerais point", it's a war movie. I'am fan of this kind of movie, yesterday I was still watching one who was on TV: "au revoir là-haut", a little more twisted I enjoyed less.

Albane de Braqu

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:38 pm

I enjoy watching movies but not too often. I usually sit down and watch a movie with my family on saturday night with home made pizzas Smile I really enjoy action movies like the James Bond movies. I would say my favourite actor is Tom Cruise. I really like watching english comedies too as they have the best humor Smile

Benjamin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CROUZAT Emelyne Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:17 pm

Today I' m going to talk about an actress named Kate Beckinsale who is my favorite actress. I discovered this actress in the film Underworld which was released in 2003. She was born on July 26, 1973 in London , she is an actress who has as British nationality.She began acting in angalis TV movies in the 90s. Thanks to her role in Underworld , she gets various nominations: positive for the MTV Awards and Teen Choice Awards. She married in 2004 with the director of the Underworld saga, Len Wiseman.Accustomed to playing vampire roles, she starred in the film Van Helsing alongside Hugh Jackman. In 2004 the actress showed that she could play other types of roles when she was chosen by Martin Scorsese to play the beautiful Ava Gardner in Aviator, alongside Leonardo DiCaprio.

CROUZAT Emelyne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pablobrandeau Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:48 pm

I really enjoy watching movies with my dad and my brother, we often watch movies like Fast an Furious, well, action movies. But a movie that I really liked and watched is "I am a legend" with actor Will Smith. Certainly it is a sad film because it is the apocalypse but very touching. After that I often watch funny movies to relax.

pablobrandeau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Hobson Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:36 pm

One of my favorite movies is going to have to be shark tale because my favorite actor is Will Smith and he plays the main character who is called Oscar so it's pretty self explanatory why I like it so much. I also really love Bohemian rhapsody because it was played so well and I mean it's a film based around the life of Freddie Mercury a true legend and in the words of Freddie "The show must go on"

Oscar Hobson

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Piekarski Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:44 pm

I don't have favorite movies or actor, I don't like romantic and dramatic movies because I find them boring, with some exceptions. I like action movies. I also watch some interesting series on Netflix. I really like Madagascar because it's funny and founded my youth, and of course the penguins are so cool.

Paul Piekarski

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Bourgeaux Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:42 am

I watch from time to time one or two series, I like action series but with the romantic touch also like for example Riverdale. Then I watch some movies, but I’m more of a TV show.

Emma Bourgeaux

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas HERONNEAU Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:03 am

I haven’t see lot of film becausei don’t like stay seated in fornt a screen. But I saw a film « La Plateforme » on Netflix with my friends on my colocation. It’s a spanish film and it’s one of the best film I saw. Because the film have a beautifull plot and a good actor. And it’s a thriller style and i like this style of movies.

Thomas HERONNEAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastien Morin Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:40 pm

Among all the films I have watched, my favorite is inescapably the labyrinth, the story is just impressive with great actors, the hero plays his role very well and gives us shivers through this labyrinth to try it out. go out watching out for monsters.
My favorite series is Prison Break with a hero who tries to escape his brother, while he is in prison for an act he did not commit. he takes us on these adventures filled with stress and action

Bastien Morin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Sauvaget Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:18 pm

I don't really have any favorite movies, I know the classics, but otherwise I mostly watch series when I have the time. I love the film the shawshank redemption, for me it is one of the best films of the decade, by its history but especially by its message, I love it, this film is incredible.

Louise Sauvaget

Back to top Go down

Post by Dupas Maxime Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:07 pm

I love watching movies and series, personally I prefer action movies and superhero movies and comedy movies.
I also really like the series, my favorites are "Arrow", "Vikings" and many others too! On the other hand, what I hate above all are romantic and love films, I find it a waste of time!

Dupas Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down