UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 Subject - Area 51 or Aliens.

+23
Pitat
Enzo Bourgeaux
grammont.theo
Benjamin BACARIA
Fusiller Simon
Sandro Appiotti
Océane Martin
Clementrodrigues
Marcuccini Luigi
Benjamin Paultes
Pierre Bonnefont
Gaël
Hugo Seugnet
Nicolas Jakow
Nathan Raveraud
Gaëtan Debien
Antoine PERAUD
TIRET Cédric
Ribault Geoffrey
emma bony
sriffa01
margotgregoire
Admin
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 3 Subject - Area 51 or Aliens. Empty Week 3 Subject - Area 51 or Aliens.

Post by Admin Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:01 am

Do they exist? What is happening in Area 51? Is Benjamin an alien? etc...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Subject - Area 51 or Aliens. Empty Re: Week 3 Subject - Area 51 or Aliens.

Post by margotgregoire Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:06 am

I did not know area 51 so I ask my charming neighbor Méline who explained it to me very vaguely: It's a hyper-protected area to hide the super natural stuff ....
To meditate

margotgregoire

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Subject - Area 51 or Aliens. Empty Re: Week 3 Subject - Area 51 or Aliens.

Post by sriffa01 Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:10 am

Since my childhood, I'm really fascinated by aliens because in the imagination of population the aliens are false. But the galaxy is so big that you can’t be sure. So that the world can continue to believe that Area 51, which is an area forbidden to the public, was hosting aliens.

sriffa01

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:19 am

I think some of my L2 students are aliens. Maybe they have escaped from area 51.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emma bony Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:53 pm

First of all, what is Zone 51? so it is a military zone located in The Nevada where the army would bite or come into contact with extraterrestrials. The army defends itself by claiming that this area serves only to test prototype airplanes and nothing more! What to believe, we'll never know! As for the aliens, I think it's quite possible that another form of life exists, why would we be the only ones who could survive? Inexplicable facts, and things observed in heaven make us think that we are not the only living beings of the universe, Nor do I believe in the little men to come to earth to exterminate us, but has other elm sofa of life Why not.

emma bony

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribault Geoffrey Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:57 pm

This year, on the September 20th, the Naruto Run project had to regroup more than 2 millions Americans. It was announced that they had to run straightly to the military base while dodging bullets. But finally and luckily, they understood that they could finish like dead mens with their corpses lying on the dusty ground, and thus the project did not happen.
More seriously, the Area 51 is located in the state of Nevada. It is worldwidely known for its scientific mysteries and experimentals, especially about Aliens with the unmissable Roswell. Roswell is supposed to be an Alien who crashed on the American soil in 1947. Is it frightening or thrilling ? It depends on our believes and hopes, but at least, the pictures of Roswell that are on the Internet show us a pretty and harmless creature, not like the one of the movie Alien.

Ribault Geoffrey

Back to top Go down

Post by TIRET Cédric Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:55 pm

I don't know the area 51 but I think Aliens exist and a day Aliens come in the world and they help Man to save the world. I hope this.

TIRET Cédric

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:23 pm

TIRET Cédric wrote:I don't know the area 51 but I think Aliens exist and a day Aliens come in the world and they help Man to save the world. I hope this.

I wish I was as optimistic as you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine PERAUD Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:58 pm

It's really hard to talk about aliens because they are maybe at this moment in our planet. Yes aliens are maybe not horrible creatures like in the alien film. An alien is just a creature from another world, so Superman is an alien just as Aliens in the horror movie named Alien. And apart from his superpowers, Superman just looks like an athletic man. The question therefore arises : Are we all creatures who was born in this world or any alien came in the earth and pretends to be a living being from our land ?
I'm really tired...

Antoine PERAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëtan Debien Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:29 pm

In french, the word "alien" mean "extraterrestrial". But, it comes to England. His main signification is "foreign". So, I think that we are aliens. It's just a question to point of view. If I go in area 51 and I go out, I will be an alien came to area 51.

Gaëtan Debien

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Raveraud Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:14 pm

The Project " Let's storm Area 51, they can not stop all of us"  has been created by Matty Roberts on facebook precifying that " If we run like in Naruto, we will go faster than their bullets. Let's go see these aliens."
The raid has been programmed to the 20 september but has been canceled because the gouvernement said that the person who will go to the site will  be "arrested and then prosecuted to the fullest extent permitted by local and military law". So no one did go to the raid except two dutch youtubers who were arrested by the police.

Nathan Raveraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Jakow Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:28 pm

This subject is really fascinating ! For me the aliens exist, the universe is too big to be composed only by us. The area 51 is a place very interresting too, because everyone know nothing about it, a lot of persons think that there are flying saucer, UFO and many other mysterious things in the area. It's not impossible, i hope one days, everyone will konw all the secrets of this place !

Nicolas Jakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Seugnet Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:00 pm

There is a big legend about the area 51 wich say that alien are present in this area. But according to one study, more people died on the road than by going to the area 51. I can't say if alien existe or not because it could be real, and it could be a simple joke. I think it's so Strange that the government places this area as confidential. We don't really know what is happen in this area, wich type of people are present Inside.
I don't think that Benjo is an alien, he is very normal, with a very good humor

Hugo Seugnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaël Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:02 pm

I don’t know if aliens exist. I also don’t know what’s going in area 51 because it’s not a subject who interested me but one thing is certain, if one day aliens land on Earth, I hope we get trained and kill them all.

Gaël

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Bonnefont Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:25 pm

On September 20, the event of the invasion of Area 51 was a failure since only a hundred people had made the trip out of the planned 2 million.
It all started as a joke but some were determined to find these famous aliens in this area where no one can enter or even approach them.
But maybe with this slight pressure on the us army, we will finally have information on what is in this area.

Pierre Bonnefont

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Paultes Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:44 pm

Area 51 is located in Nevada in the United States, it is originally dedicated for military trials but a rumor that the government will hold secret information on aliens. This area is extremely secure by the US Army. Today, many Americans are camping around to make an assault to discover what is there

Benjamin Paultes

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcuccini Luigi Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:20 pm

Today, we will see some rumours on the area 51…
Firstly, there is an air crash in Roswell, it was a weather balloon to monitor the Soviets, but for many witnesses, it’s not a balloon, but a flying saucer.
During the Second World War, the base in the Nevada was used for artillery and bombing tests. Then, until 1955, it was probably abandoned. But for many, that's for sure: the aliens and the debris from their saucer were transported there to be studied. In addition to that, for a long time, the CIA has denied the existence of the Zone 51.

Marcuccini Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementrodrigues Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:27 pm

for me the zone 51 is the big bullshit people think to have the sight of the foreigner so that it is they who test the state and the American weapon on this technology
it's a myth

Sent from Topic'it App
Clementrodrigues
Clementrodrigues

Back to top Go down

Post by Océane Martin Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:40 pm

I don't very know this area 51, but I understood that it's a flop. Apparently, two millions of person had to invade this area on friday, 20 of september, but only a few hundred people came. I don't believe in aliens, but I can understand any crazy people who believe in that ; it's a weird myth, which never was concrete.

Océane Martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandro Appiotti Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:15 am

The only representation of Aliens I have, it's the movie E.T , it's one of my favorites movie...
For me there is nothing in the Area 51 it's just for the mistery and to do think USA are the only to have a contact with aliens...
To finish, in my opinion Ben is a drunkard Alien, he speak the alien language after 5 whisky

Sandro Appiotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Fusiller Simon Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:59 am

Area 51 is a geographical area of Nevada in the United States where a so-called secret military base is located, testing among other things experimental devices. Since 1989, it has been linked to UFO theories2. Area 51 is a rectangle of approximately 155 km2 in Lincoln County, Nevada, approximately 100 miles or 160 km northwest of Las Vegas.

Fusiller Simon

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin BACARIA Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:20 pm

To be able to talk about the aliens we must already know who they are. An alien is defined as an unknown however humans are curious that's why movies about extraterrestrials multiply. In the movie 5th wave the aliens look like humans and blend into the decor. They launch four more and more deadly attacks to decimate the population. This image of a world controlled by the aliens is scary but some scientists would give their lives to find that we are not the only ones in the universe.

Benjamin BACARIA

Back to top Go down

Post by grammont.theo Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:18 pm

I remember an interview with a reporter about area 51, he interrogated Barack Obama.
He was aware of the things we were doing there. But he was not supposed to reveal anything.
It's really strange, an area in the desert reinforced by the army ... for me there are no Aliens on Earth
I do not say that it exists because as vast is the universe it is impossible that we are the only beings to live.
For me it's just dark experiences we're doing in Area 51

grammont.theo

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo Bourgeaux Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:24 pm

Today, i'm going to talk about a french youtuber that made the deplacement at the 51 Area. Indeed, a big roundup has been organized the 23th September and there was near 2undred people and the youtuber Cyril Sup3rKonar took part of it. He posted a Vlog on his chanel in order to show how the area 51 looks like, but also to show the restrictions and defenses in application in this zone. In my point of vue, i think that we should keep the myth of this zone, in order to develop our spirit and have fun in thinking about outrageous things!

Enzo Bourgeaux

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitat Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:48 pm

I don't know really the area 51. It's not a subject which i can explain. But I think we are not alone in the galaxie that's all but i think also that aliens are perhaps scare to they because we are stupid men and can to hurt their.

Pitat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next