UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4 Subject - Coming out

+26
Benjamin BACARIA
grammont.theo
Benjamin Paultes
Vince Lepine
LE GUILLOU--NADER Colleen
Fusiller Simon
TAMANG Andréas
Pitat
Gaëtan Debien
emma bony
VINIANE Méline
Hugo Seugnet
Marcuccini Luigi
Océane Martin
djibril17
Gaspard Pouzin
margotgregoire
Enzo Bourgeaux
Nathan Raveraud
Sandro Appiotti
Gaël
TIRET Cédric
Clementrodrigues
sriffa01
Ribault Geoffrey
Admin
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 4 Subject - Coming out - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 4 Subject - Coming out

Post by grammont.theo Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:32 am

More and more people are no longer hiding from their homosexuality. For me it's absolutely not disturbing, I do not care.
Besides I like this mentality, the fact that it shows itself without worrying about the opinion of others, it's good and they will be happier like that.
It is also important that they tell their families.

grammont.theo

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin BACARIA Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:46 am

Coming out is a decision from a person to say this homosexuality to others. It was very difficult for some people because their family doesn't accept difference and love between two persons of same sex. I think it very old time. Spirits must change.

Benjamin BACARIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine PERAUD Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:56 pm

The coming out is a really targeted topic, so it's hard to don't all sent the same posts on this subject. That's why i choose to talk about a different thing. I Want to talk about the importance to bathe in several languages since small. In my opinion, actually it's a huge quality to be bilingual. Effecially childs who talks 2 differents languages are much better at school to memorize lessons etc... But the difference is also present in the adult world. The advantage of speaking many languages is not negligible. On the works job, we create the difference if we are bilinguals.

Antoine PERAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Bonnefont Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:03 pm

A celebrity's coming out is probably more difficult because of their popularity and the image they must leave behind.
They are role models for many people and therefore a coming out would mean that he has hidden their homosexuality for several years.
I think that a singer or a footballer or any other celebrity has more difficulty to make a coming out than a classic person.
From the moment a community has followed him, coming out becomes more difficult.

Pierre Bonnefont

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierrick Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:58 pm

Do his coming out it's a hard things whenever your job or situation because you can do what you want but their are people who still juge this orientation and you can change this person. i think we walk in the good way people are more tolerant but is not enough

Pierrick

Back to top Go down

Post by LéoG Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:29 am

Coming out is to declare oneself officially homosexual. It can be in public orally, or on a social network. Personally, I'm not so much for, because if you're gay, people do not necessarily need to know. On the other hand, if it's a release for the person, it can be a good thing.

LéoG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2