UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s2 w4 Black Mamba

+28
lucile.baptiste
barbotinpaul
Joris
Kévin Forestier
thomasperot
Bonin Guillaume
Lucasgoumi
Dousset Emmanuel
Zachary Digeos
BIRAGHI Ugo
Thomasbellin
Tom Mainguenaud
Jany Mainguet
deniaud hugo
angibaud arnaud
LixCorentin
ferchaud flavien
GUERILLOT Lucas
EmmaGym
NATHAN PAPINHO
Yann BENOIST
elodie vaz
fbourdet
Hugo Daunas
HAQUET Virgile
Kilian Le Mellay
Pierre Ronzier
Admin
32 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

s2 w4 Black Mamba Empty s2 w4 Black Mamba

Post by Admin Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:44 pm

don't bore me.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

s2 w4 Black Mamba Empty Re: s2 w4 Black Mamba

Post by Pierre Ronzier Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:16 pm

Today, I don't going to talk about the Mamba story but why for me it's the legend like M.Jordan.
For me Kobe it's my basketbal legend because when I strated to watch basket, I knew just Kobe and Lakers. During lot of time I love like he played, like he was in the life and what he represented for the sport in globality and in the world sport. For me, it's an example and a legend for me like Contador for cycling, Ronaldo for football or Nadal for tennis.
The death of Kobe was very difficult for me, but I don't really why because I don't practise basket and I am not a really basket fan but I'm tired behind I know that Kobe is dead. For me this death is more important like the Jonny death.

Pierre Ronzier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilian Le Mellay Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:24 pm

Black Mamba is the surname of Kobe Bryant. He is one of the best player of the history of basketball. Here is a story of the great career of this legend of basketball. A few moments later after winning his 2nd title of NBA, a picture of Kobe has been published where he is very sad. In fact, his parents are from Philadelphia and they did not come at the match of the final who opposed the Lakers to the Sixers of Philadelphia. This story started when the father of the Black Mamba did not accept that Kobe married a Latin woman.

Kilian Le Mellay

Back to top Go down

Post by HAQUET Virgile Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:42 pm

Hi John,

Today we have to talk about Kobe, but I don't know him at all because I am not interested in basketball, and even less in hut level sportsman apart Anthony Joshua. I could not therefore say anything about this golden sporifers that it is unfortunate to die at 41, with his daughter. But dying in a helicopter remains a problem for the rich.
So here it is, I am not affected by the death of this sportsman because he remains a man, and thousands of people die every day.

Have a good day.
HAQUET Virgile
HAQUET Virgile

Birthday : 2000-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Daunas Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:09 pm

The January 26th, a terrible news has arrived in the world of sport. It's the death of NBA legend Kobe Bryant. He died because of an helicopter accident and carried a sledgehammer to all sports fan. I learned the news via social networks and especially twitter where the news spread at an incredible speed arousing the interest of all Internet users. This terrible news, was even more sad when we learned that aboard the helicopter was also his daughter Gianna, as well as a coach and his wife. The incident was due, according to my sources (so not sure of it), to a weather problem. RIP Kobe, the black mamba.

Hugo Daunas

Back to top Go down

Post by fbourdet Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:53 am

s2 w4 Black Mamba Images10
Here is Kobe Bryant the man with the 5 title of NBA champion. This photo summarizes his champion career.

fbourdet

Back to top Go down

Post by elodie vaz Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:14 pm

Kobe is an American basketball player who played in the Los Angeles Lakers NBA franchise for twenty seasons, between 1996 and 2016.
Five-time NBA champion, he is one of seven players to have scored more than 30,000 points in career.
He died on Jan. 26 due to a plane crash? This accident cost the death of 9 people including his daughter.
He was one of the greatest basketball players in the NBA during his career with a total of 81 points scored in 1 game.
This death has upset many people including his family, fan and teammate.

elodie vaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Yann BENOIST Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:01 am

The black Mamba or "dendroaspis polylepis" is a snake. He's living on East coast of Africa and at bottom of the Sahara's desert. This snake like forest and rock area. It is a predator and he is the fastest snake. When he is aggressed, he attack his enemy with his hooks. But it's very infrequent for the mamba to attack a human. He can eat bird, squirrel, eggs and hyraxes. With only one bite, the mamba can kill enter 12 and 40 man. His venom is very dangerous and if you want to go in Africa John please don't cherch the Mamba, it's a very strong animal. Finally the Mamba is not an endangered species.

1 minute of silence for Kobe...

Yann BENOIST

Back to top Go down

Post by NATHAN PAPINHO Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:45 pm

Hi , so today we have to talk about Kobe Bryant but , I have talk about this legend last week so I'm gonna talk about his daughter ,
In her short life, GIGI Bryant considered her father Kobe as a role model and cited him as a reason she wanted to play in the WNBA. Bryant played basketball for the Mamba Sports Academy, where she was coached by her father until their tragic death. She played on the competitive team with the club at the U-10 through U-15 levels. I've watched too many videos of her games and I think she was better than all my basketball player's friends .
To conclude RIP and God Bless .

NATHAN PAPINHO

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaGym Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:10 pm

OOOOH KOBE! We miss you! No really, I didn’t know this basketball player before his death. Maybe I missed things? I drop in your esteem? Sooooorry, really! LOL. However, it’s really sad what happened to him and his daughter, as well as to the other seven people in the helicopter. I’m so sorry, for their family. Big legend on basketball, apparently like me! But personally, I’m not recognized yet, too bad. What to say what to say… The money doesn’t always give happiness, the proof...

EmmaGym

Back to top Go down

Post by GUERILLOT Lucas Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:13 pm

Every sports fan knows Kobe Bryant who is the cousin of Venezuelan-American basketball player John Cox. After 20 years at the head of the Lakers and 5 NBA championships the champion is gone to paradise. He formed one of the nba's finest duos with Shaquille O'Neal. Exceptional but conflicting relationship the two men met together at the Lakers in 1996 and formed an exceptional duo. Then the two men fight and Shaquille O'Neal leaves the Lakers and the two men become better enemies. Shortly before their retreats they reconcileand and there are some players Shaq paid a very moving tribute to Kobe and his daughter Gianna.

GUERILLOT Lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by ferchaud flavien Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:45 pm

This man, this story, this legend. Kobe Bryant, Black Mamba, KB24 among it’s many nicknames. Is much more than a basketball player, he is an image, an imprint placed on basketball and on the Los Angeles Lakers where there are two numbers 8 and 24 are engraved in the Staples Center. He formed a duet with O’Neal who crushed the NBA for years. And he alone managed to score 81 points against Toronto, the second best performance in the NBA. He scored 33 643 points throughout his career. In addition, who says legend, says title of this fact we can see the many titles he has received. Best point scorer but also best player in the regular season. This player is a legend by his statistics, but also by his relentless professionalism. By his admiration, by his devotion. With a great love for football, he loved sports and knew many players who admired him. He was a great person. But like all good things, his career ended after numerous injuries, he will still score 60 points in his last game. Finally, a few days ago, a tragic accident will happen and Kobe Bryant’s life will stop but his story will continue.

ferchaud flavien

Back to top Go down

Post by LixCorentin Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:01 pm

Black mamba when I read this topic I think was about the snake then I read some replies and i saw it was kobe Bryant nickname's. I am not interested by basketball i heard about kobe but if you talked me about him two weeks ago I didn't telle you many things about him. Now I know but it's too late. I will be more shocked if tomorrow Zinedine Zidane die.

LixCorentin

Back to top Go down

Post by angibaud arnaud Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:27 pm

The Black Mamba was the nickname of basketball star Kobe Bryan. It was himself given in response to a rape case concerning him. This nickname represents a snake that is one of the deadliest in the world, it is known to be an extremely aggressive snake when attacked.
Besides his nickname,Kobe Bryant was one of the legends of basketball, and still is, following his death many people paid tribute to him, sportsmen, artists but also politicians such as Barack Obama, many people see him as a legend.

angibaud arnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by deniaud hugo Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:25 pm

Kobe Bryant, who is the black mamba is the people who gives to me all the enjoy in the first match who I have seen in my life, he was with team USA, the best team ever, he was a really good people, a really good father. When he stops is NBA career is speech was really emotionally... With his mystical phrasing "mamba out" and he lets the micros goes down. He was just a legend, and now he is die... At the age of 41 with his girl, the "mambacita", when I have saw that's on tweeter I can't believe that's but it's true... So I have saw bein sport and I have cry a little.
He was a true legend in the world... His life is more than basketball... Goodbye to him, goodbye black mamba.

deniaud hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jany Mainguet Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:06 am

ok let's talk about Kobe Bryant. I don't really know him but I started to follow the nba since this year and I've obviously heard of him. I've heard that he was a legend in the basketball game but also that he has some juridical problem for abusing sexually a girl of 19 yo even if there was no proof and he got disculped. That's the only thing I know of him.
He died in a terrible accident of helicopter with one of his children.

Jany Mainguet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mainguenaud Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:10 am

Sorry but I don't follow basketball. it is not a sport that attracts me so I am not the news. However I know the name of Kobe Bryant because he is one of the most famous sportsmen in the world.

Tom Mainguenaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomasbellin Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:41 pm

Hi John, I'm gonna to speak about a legend...
Kobe Bryant spent his early years in Italy and joined the NBA straight out of high school. A dominant scorer, Bryant won five NBA championships and the 2008 MVP Award with the Los Angeles Lakers. Although later seasons were marred by injuries, he surpassed Michael Jordan for third place on the NBA all-time scoring list in December 2014 and retired in 2016 after scoring 60 points in his final game. And this is arrived...
On January 26, 2020, he was in a helicopter crash that killed Bryant, his 13-year-old daughter Gigi and seven others. So it's a tragical event for the sport because Kobe was been likes a legend because his way of thinking as well as his determination to succeed through his image of "black mamba" managed to inspire a large part of sportsmen who are there today... He was a good man and representative of a beautiful mentality, rest in peace Kobe !

Thomasbellin

Back to top Go down

Post by BIRAGHI Ugo Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:36 pm

Today, we are going to talk about Kobe Bryant aka Black Mamba. It’s now a week since we learned of the death of this NBA star. He died in a terrible helicopter crash. The world of sport and basketball paid tribute to him for the man and the sportsman he was. He inspired the best and made millions of fans vibrate, including me. He’s the one who made me want to be interested in the NBA. He’s got a legend. He is a five-time winner of the NBA and is part of a closed circle of players with over 30,000 career points. It is and it was the emblematic day of the lakers and its number was 24. Rest in peace legend.

BIRAGHI Ugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zachary Digeos Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:48 pm

The black mamba is a snake. But it’s also the nickname of Kobe Bryant, probably one of the best player in the World. He has a tragical death last week, that’s so sad. Kobe is a famous basketball player With many performance. Like the time where he droped 80 points in a game, the most impressive it’s at the half-time, he has got just 26 (amazing but commun in NBA). In the interview he said: « my grand ma was here tonight and i’m proud to show her the best part of me, tonight my teamates must gave me the Ball. »

Zachary Digeos

Back to top Go down

Post by Dousset Emmanuel Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:17 pm

What a sad news.. One of the better basket ball player died in a helicopter crash.. With his daughter.. And 7 others people present in the helicopter. Kobe it's 33643 points during his career which makes him the 4th best scorer of all time. It's 5 NBA titles champions with the Lakers. He made history of this sport and he is part of 10 best players of all the times. I hope LeBron James and his teammates will win the title topay him the best possible tribute.

Dousset Emmanuel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucasgoumi Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:22 pm

What a sad news Kobe Bryant died even if personally I have nothing to do with basketball but necessarily this media coverage that it touches me, I find it pretty silly to have a lot of money thanks to basketball and to pay a helicopter to die from a crash in the same helicopter while going to a basketball game, it's as if Donald Trump was being crushed by a wall.

Lucasgoumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonin Guillaume Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:30 pm

I've already talked of Kobe Briant last week but never mind.
Kobe was a big legend of basketball sport, he was and will remain one of the best player all time in the NBA.
For me it was at the same level of Michael Jordan. he's done 20 seasons always at the same level, it has been selected 18 times for the NBA all stars games !
Kobe left too soon with is litle girl, rest in peace

Bonin Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasperot Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:37 am

Kobe Bean Bryant, born August 23, 1978 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and died January 26, 2020 in Calabasas, California, is an American basketball player who played in the NBA Los Angeles Lakers for twenty seasons, between 1996 and 2016 Five-time NBA champion, he is one of seven players to have scored more than 30,000 career points.

thomasperot

Back to top Go down

Post by Kévin Forestier Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:21 am

Kobe... What a terrible shock at the announcement of his death. Even though I'm not a big fan of Basketball or NBA, Kobe went further than his sport. He was a legend of course in his sport, and of course in his Les Lakers team where he spent his entire career from 1996 to 2016. But he was also a legend of the sport, because of its history, because of the work done to reach the level that everyone knows.
This is why it was quite simply a legend for a lot of sportsmen, a model, an example, an icon for many. Farewell Kobe, rest in peace black Mamba

Kévin Forestier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next