UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s2 w4 Black Mamba

+28
lucile.baptiste
barbotinpaul
Joris
Kévin Forestier
thomasperot
Bonin Guillaume
Lucasgoumi
Dousset Emmanuel
Zachary Digeos
BIRAGHI Ugo
Thomasbellin
Tom Mainguenaud
Jany Mainguet
deniaud hugo
angibaud arnaud
LixCorentin
ferchaud flavien
GUERILLOT Lucas
EmmaGym
NATHAN PAPINHO
Yann BENOIST
elodie vaz
fbourdet
Hugo Daunas
HAQUET Virgile
Kilian Le Mellay
Pierre Ronzier
Admin
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

s2 w4 Black Mamba - Page 2 Empty Re: s2 w4 Black Mamba

Post by Joris Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:25 am

Kobe Bryant... What subject... What a player... What a man... I don't really want to talk about him because my last week was all about mourning his loss. However, this man made me fall in love with the NBA, the big league, the basketball hall of fame. On a Sunday night in October 2014, I watched an entire NBA game for the first time in my life: Suns / Lakers.
Kobe scores 30 points, 3 points, fadeaway,... I was just in a dream for me who has been playing basketball since I was 3 years old! But today, Kobe's gone... his legend and his mentality will live on in the minds of basketball fans everywhere. I'm gonna keep that winning mentality with him for the rest of my life, to accomplish everything I set out to do...

Joris

Back to top Go down

Post by barbotinpaul Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:50 pm

Kobe just kobe. all people in the world who shoot objet in any ring with cry kobe that it's the word of big people in the world.all people in the world is touch by the dead of kobe. fro all fan NBa it's hard yes i dont like lakers or kobe but i'm affected by taht because it's a great basketer all time and need say taht.

barbotinpaul

Back to top Go down

Post by lucile.baptiste Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:10 pm

Hello M.Cox,

I don't really know Kobe Bryant because I don't watch a basketball on the TV. But his death and that of his daughter have been talking about Kobe. He was born on August 23, 1978 in Philadelphia in Pennsylvania and died on January 26, 2020 in Calabasas in California, is an American basketball player. Kobe Bryant and his daughter die in helicopter crash. It's terrible news for world people, because they were really appreciated in basketball.

lucile.baptiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Christie Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:52 pm

Black Mamba was my legend, thanks to him i learnt basket-ball , watching lakers at home TV every nights. Number 24 is awesome today and significate lots of things. Kobe was taller than me and was a great basket-ball player in NBA few years ago when he played with O'nell
and gasol. He did 55 points for his last match played for his retreat.

Benjamin Christie

Back to top Go down

Post by Romann Dieumegard Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:06 am

Hi, I thing don't ideas for the topic because i haven't knowledge to basketball even know Bryant with media because a great NBA players with Lakers team. His death was terrible with her daughter on helicopter crash, we must also think about the other people who died because there were 7 more people in this terrible accident.
Finally i don't have others thing to describe Kobe Bryant Who is famous and others players again, I did not follow the course of the star.

Romann Dieumegard

Back to top Go down

Post by quentin soulat Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:24 pm

hi joh,

Me today I'm not going to tell you about Kobe bryant because I don't know anything about basketball and I'm absolutely not interested in it. I'm going to talk to you about the real black Mamba, the snake..

This venomous snake owes its name to the black coloration of the inside of its mouth. The color of his skin varies from yellow-green to metallic gray. This poisonous snake is among the largest and most widespread in Africa.

Its size varies from 2.50 to 4 meters long with sometimes individuals of 4.30 m.

It has great agility on land or in the trees of the tree savannah where it lives. It also has a long life, a black mamba can live up to 20 years.

At the behavioral level: It is a diurnal animal that appreciates wooded or rocky areas and actively hunts.

Rare among ophidians, it has a territorial behavior; and if it rarely happens that the black mamba bites a human, it can be aggressive. He sometimes inflicts several hooks on his victim when he feels threatened or defends his territory.

It is the fastest snake of the known species, capable of moving from 4.32 to 5.4 m / s or between 16 and 20 km / h

quentin soulat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoé Mongard Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:21 pm

Hello John, today the subject is "Black Mamba" , but... I don't know a lot of things about this subject, I try to speak about this. Kobe Bryant is a basketball player, from America. He played with the Lakers, on the NBA, in Los Angeles. He played for 20 seasons, at the number 24 and the number 33. He was an important man, but in january 2020, he died with his daughter in an helicopter crash..

Zoé Mongard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2