UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second semester First subject - Children's stories

+19
Fouga Evan
Khaled HAMMOUTEN
Moreau Elise
Aurele sellier
nicolas boissinot
Johan Milliot
Mathieu Quement
Eva.P
Opale
Marin
Andrea.loth
Mathieu G
Valençon Chloé
Manon de Luca
Victor DANDEU
maxime herbé
MARECHAL Mathilde
Dorian TIROUARD
Admin
23 posters

Go down

Second semester First subject - Children's stories Empty Second semester First subject - Children's stories

Post by Admin Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:39 am

Write 50 to 100 words about a story you were told as a child that you remember. Why do you remember it so well? How important do you think stories are when you are young?

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Second semester First subject - Children's stories Empty Re: Second semester First subject - Children's stories

Post by Dorian TIROUARD Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:32 am

When I was a child, there was a story that struck me. That of little Poucet. It tells the story of parents who lived in the forest and did not have much money, little Poucet who was part of the big family, saw his brothers and sisters disappear. So he was looking for ways to bring them back.
This story marked me because when I was little I was afraid of disappearing like children or of losing myself and not finding my way back.When I was a little boy I cared about the stories I was told because it allowed me to develop my imagination and curiosity.

Dorian TIROUARD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Second semester First subject - Children's stories Empty Re: Second semester First subject - Children's stories

Post by MARECHAL Mathilde Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:27 pm

The story that marked me when I was younger is the little girl with the matches. It is a beautiful story that is both sad since the girl dies of cold at the end but also moving because every time she cracks a match she sees joyful moments, comfort in front of a fire. Everything she could ever have... These last matches are dedicated to her grandmother because she wants to stay with her forever. I remember it well because this story made me feel sorry for myself and made me realize that I was warm in bed but that some people are not so lucky to have a roof or even food.
Stories when you are young are very important because they allow you to fall asleep, learn to read, compare yourself to the characters and understand certain things in life.

MARECHAL Mathilde

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime herbé Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:51 pm

A story that marked me when i was a child is the raven and the fox of the fables of La Fontaine. I remember it well because firstly we have to learn this story and secondly his moral was easy to understand. Children's stories with simple morals are good for educating children and for entertaining children because there are morals applicable to everyday life and entertaining history.

maxime herbé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor DANDEU Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:19 pm

When I was a child, I remember a story that particularly struck me. This is the Little Red Riding Hood. In fact, it's the story of a young girl very beautiful and nice who meet a wolf and discusses with him giving him directions to his grandmother's house. So, the wolf goes there and eats the grandmother then the little girl. The moral of the story is that you should never confide in strangers because you never know their intentions.
Every story told to children has morals that allow them to learn about life through stories.

Victor DANDEU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon de Luca Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:26 pm

When i was child i remember that my mother was reading a big book with a lot of story inside, the story that stayed in my brain is Hansel and Gretel, this story tells the aventure of two children who meet a gingerbread house, they start to eat this house but inside lived a witch, she locked the children in order to eat them few weeks after, when they will be enough fat.. I think i remember this story because the witch afraid me and because i was terrified for the children, fortunately they escaped the witch. I think that stories are important because through them, we can learn a lot of values, principles, the things that it could be fine to do or not , here for example, we can learn to be careful towards the things that we don’t know… so there is a moral inside each story and it’s can be useful to educate the children.

Manon de Luca

Birthday : 2002-12-24

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Valençon Chloé Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:43 am

the story that marked me the most is that of the whipping father because in December this one will scare the child who was not wise, moreover he was not necessarily nice to his own son, in my As a child I took this character for the devil, it marked me the most because for me he was the Christmas devil, he was a nasty man who punished children.

Valençon Chloé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu G Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:44 pm

I remember the story of the three little pigs we were told at school. I remember it so well because the wolf scared me but the story. The end of the story ends well because the three little pigs are safe in the third house and the wolf leaves. I think stories is important for the children because these stories learn to children the important values ​​for living in society like the solidarity in this story. It's the reason why the teachers told these stories in school.

Mathieu G

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea.loth Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:22 am

The story that marked my childhood is Goldilocks and the Three Bears. It tells the story of a little blonde girl who gets lost in the woods and who goes into the house of a bear family. Returning from a walk the bear family will notice that someone has returned home, and they will discover Goldilocks in the bed of the little bear. The little girl is going to wake up and she's going to be scared. But in the end the bear family will help her out of the forest and find her family. This story struck me because it was my grandmother who told me to fall asleep. Moreover, it must be remembered from this story that appearances are sometimes misleading. Stories are important when you're a child because they make you dream and imagine.

Andrea.loth

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marin Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:57 am

When I was child , the story of the three little big  was the story who has marked me the most. The three little big is the story or three pig decides to make their own home but a wolf made to break homes by blowing. The wolf break the home of the first and the second big, because homes are in a straw and a wood. the third house is made of brick and the wolf did not succeed to break the house ,it passes through the roof and falls into the chimney. This story had made me laugh because I didn’t like wolves and he was bad. During childhood the story are present to develop the education , imagination for a dream.

Marin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Opale Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:20 pm

When I was little, my mother would read stories to me in a large storybook. My favorite was Jacques and the magic beans. I admired Jacques, I found him courageous. He risked his life to help his mother. He stole the goose that laid the golden eggs and an arp from a giant because he and his mother are very poor. He even had to sell the last cow they had. It was there that a gentleman gave him magic beans and he arrived at the giant. We give a lot of importance to story when we are young because we admire the characters, we are afraid for them, we find them courageous.... These stories make us dream.

Opale

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva.P Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:49 pm

The story that marked me is quite special because it is part of a book where there are lots of songs accompanied by a CD. This story comes from the "Ogres of Barback". At the end of this songbook is a story "Pitt oCha in the land of a thousand hills". It is the story of a little boy Pitt ocha, who meets a little girl named Igihozo, in the land of a thousand hills, every hill has a sound (they walk all over the country to play music), only they realize that this country has only 999 hills, so they go looking for the last hill (and therefore the last sound that they miss their symphony). Lots of anecdote will happen in this research (I can't tell the whole story because firstly it's too long and secondly I don't remember everything lol)
This story marked me because I fell asleep every night with this story, and I loved it. In addition it was a gift that my brothers had given me, sometimes they read it to me so I like this memory. This story has a nice message at the end. Stories are very important when we are young because it develops our ability to think, imagine, invent. In addition, they sometimes give us a moral.

Eva.P

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu Quement Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:00 pm

When I was young, I m remember a history. This history was before 7 years old. My father being a military man was away from home for a long time. After a while I asked my mother when my father was coming back. She tells me more than a week. So every day I tick a box to get to one week. A few days later she tells me that her mission is extended... For me these events are unforgettable because they are our first disappointments or expectations that mark us.

Mathieu Quement

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Milliot Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:39 pm

One of the children’s tales that marked me the most and the story of Peter and the Wolf.This story tells that a child named Peter had a bad habit which was to lie. Indeed, every day at the end of the day, Pierre shouted throughout the village: "the wolf, the wolf, the wolf", except that he was not there. The wolf was a fear for the village. His parents and the people of the village told him that by force, no one would go to believe him and thus the wolf would go to eat everyone because nobody would have hidden.This famous day arrived, the wolf arrives in the village and Pierre cried: "the wolf, the wolf, the wolf". Nobody believes it and hides. Only Pierre hides. Suddenly the whole village will be eaten before the eyes of Pierre... My father told me this story when I was lying. So it was a good moral.

Johan Milliot

Johan Milliot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Second semester First subject - Children's stories Empty children story

Post by nicolas boissinot Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:18 pm

the story that marked me when I was little is Leo the lion who didn't eat meat, Leo is the strongest of his tribe he runs the fastest, he roars the loudest and his mane is the most beautiful. But he hides from the others when dinner arrives because he doesn't eat meat his secret that he begins to hide begins to weigh on him because how the others could accept him as he is. Then one day while he is resting another lion, Baltazar who also has the heart because he can't roar, he doesn't run fast and his mane is the least beautiful of all. Then Leo confessed to him that he does not like meat and understood that if who made the beauty of the others were their differences.

nicolas boissinot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurele sellier Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:50 pm

The story that marked me as a child is the story of « Le Petit Poucet ». It is the story of a little kid and his brothers that are abandonned by their parents because they were too poor. Wanting to find their way back, the little group found the house of a glannet. This glannet wanted to eat them but the smart little kid succeed to snick out with his brothers. I remember this story so well because the illustrations in this book were terrifying, I made so many nightmares because of that. When you are young, stories are very important because you need to develop your imagination and there is often a moral to be drawn from these stories.

Aurele sellier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Moreau Elise Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:58 pm

The favourite story of my childhood was Azur and Asmar . It's a story that my parents often read to us with my brothers because we loved it. There were fairies, animals, princesses but all this in a realistic way. The story began with the two main characters Azur and Asmar as a child and ended with the same characters but as an adult. In this story there are many trials and tribulations. These are sometimes very hard to bear but in the end everyone is happy. I think that the magic of this story makes me remember it to this day.

Moreau Elise

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled HAMMOUTEN Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:16 pm

When I was little there was not much that marked me except maybe the moment when my house caught fire while we were inside except my father and like a hero he intervened in time to extinguish fire with a fire extinguisher as he came back from shopping and saw flames.

Khaled HAMMOUTEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Fouga Evan Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:21 pm

When I was little there was a moment that marked me a lot, one day I was making a hut with my brother's friends and some of them threw stones at each other to get past them faster. Except that there is a moment when I passed between these 2 people who were throwing stones at each other and I did not let them throw stones and he had not seen me pass, so I took the stone in the head and fell in the apples and I opened my forehead. This story marked me because it was the first time that I had such an injury and that I went to the hospital

Fouga Evan

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by quentin b Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:44 am

I remember a hisyore that I was told about the effect of the wind on squinting eyes. I was told that when we squinted, our eyes could get blocked if it was windy.
It made a big impression on me because when I was little I liked squinting. But since then I have known that this was a lie and that this story was very extensive.

quentin b

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Second semester First subject - Children's stories Empty children story

Post by gdeburea Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:20 am

my children story is " Cornebidouille" because when i was young, i hated soup, my parents were very angry because i didn't want to just taste, so, one day, my father come home from his job with a book, it was the story of the witch "cornebidouille". In this book, it's the story of simon, a young men who doesn't want eat his soup so his father say "if you dont eat your soup, at midnight the witch cornebidouille will comme.." but simon doesn't eat his soup.. he goes to his bed and at midnight the witch appears. I was never able to read the rest from this story, even at 18 years old, but now I love soup..

gdeburea

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laprune Justine Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:49 pm

When I was little, I asked a lot to be told stories, especially the one with adventure heroes, I remember more than one in particular because I saw myself in this heroine, it fascinated me . This is the story of Mulan, a story of a princess who stood out from the rest because she was an adventurer, a warrior, she opposes the law that says only women can fight everything by honoring his family. As time goes by, Mulan has gained self-confidence and asserts herself as she is. Moreover, I learned that this story is taken from real events in China.

Laprune Justine

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DELAUGE Vincent Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:47 pm

One story that marked me as a child was the story of Hansel and Gretel. They are two children who are abandoned by their parents in the forest and discover a gingerbread candy house inhabited by an old lady who wanted to eat them. This story scared me for a very long time and it scared me to go for a walk in the forest because I thought it existed.
Now I’m not afraid by this and I love to run and walk in the forest.

DELAUGE Vincent

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down