UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd semester 2nd week subject

+25
Flavien P
thibault olivier
Lydie Maroteix
Fichot Timothé
Jardin victoire
youri b
Tom Corrivaud
dbondoux
florian
Louis ROGER
Anais Quéré
Thomas Moreau
Larbre
Rgnicolas
gbillaud
Lucie Proux
alefev10
Simon Martinet
cbezies
tom renoulleau
Théo DANGOUMAU
Mathis Tachdjian
Pauline Lachevre
Admin
Nathan Quiry
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

2nd semester 2nd week subject Empty 2nd semester 2nd week subject

Post by Admin Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:48 pm

We have two possibilities. Write about 1 or both. Lucie suggested "Lucie" and Timothee suggested "smoking".
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

2nd semester 2nd week subject Empty Re: 2nd semester 2nd week subject

Post by Nathan Quiry Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:23 pm

Well both subject are... interesting I guess. Nothing personal Lucie but I'll talk about "smoking" here. So first, the funny guy I am have thought about how to set up a joke based on smoking (the suit) but in fact I don't know how to make it so let's go on smoking (cigarettes or anything else). So in my opinion it's a quit strange subject to ask to sport's students, I mean no offense to smokers but I've never been attracted by smoking and as a sportsman I've always thought it was the exact opposite. I understand that some find a way to relax themselves by smoking but to me in sport, smoking is the N-word. I know people that are really good in their sports but are smoking and to me it's a terrible waste of talent 'cause they remain stuck in a level by smoking next to their practice.

Nathan Quiry

Admin and Lucie Proux like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:37 pm

2nd semester 2nd week subject Giphy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pauline Lachevre Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:46 pm

Hi John,
So it’s complicated to have to choose between these two subjects. Lucie topic is very interesting but I will have so much to say about this wonderful person that it would take me hours and hours to talk about it.
So I’m going to start on topic 2. I’m not a big fan of this concept.. I’m going to say that I can’t stand the smell of cigarettes. After all, we all know that smoking is bad for your health, especially for your lungs and your heart, especially for sports students like us Sad Despite this one cannot prevent a person from smoking if he wants to.. what smokes legal things or not. I myself admit that I can smoke sometimes in the evening when I am with my friends but it stops there.
Regrettably, most people who smoke are addicted and can’t stop like that overnight.

Pauline Lachevre

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis Tachdjian Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:15 pm

pig

Mathis Tachdjian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis Tachdjian Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:40 pm

Hi everyone, what's up John ?
Today, i'm gonna talk about Lucie, A.K.A the nicest girl to ever stepped on earth. Lucie is the type of girl who takes notes for others, help and give advice to everyone asking, regardless of how beautiful or cool they are. She's truly amazing.
Also, even if she may look like a shy girl, she did not hesitate to pull up in one of our professor's dm she found gorgeous; yeah Lucie is also this type of girl.

Mathis Tachdjian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:41 am

Mathis Tachdjian wrote:Hi everyone, what's up John ?
Today, i'm gonna talk about Lucie, A.K.A the nicest girl to ever stepped on earth. Lucie is the type of girl who takes notes for others, help and give advice to everyone asking, regardless of how beautiful or cool they are. She's truly amazing.
Also, even if she may look like a shy girl, she did not hesitate to pull up in one of our professor's dm she found gorgeous; yeah Lucie is also this type of girl.

Lucie tells ALL the profs they are gorgeous. Embarassed Wink elephant
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lucie Proux and youri b like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo DANGOUMAU Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:51 pm

Hello John,

"Smoking", this subject is very badly seen in the field of sport because smoking is harmful to physical health. From a medical point of view, people who smoke are more likely to develop serious illnesses (cancer, hypertension, etc.).
The components of cigarettes act on the veins and arteries. Tobacco damages the cardiovascular system, so for a sportsman or woman it reduces his or her capacity to supply oxygen to the various muscles and organs.
It is important for a smoker to be aware of the significant risks, for example that smoking increases the risk of clogged arteries, high blood pressure, aneurysm and stroke.
The important thing to remember is that cigarettes, whether basic or accompanied by drugs, have a major impact on our bodies.

Théo DANGOUMAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tom renoulleau Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:45 pm

Hello sir, I call you sir, because I am not like all those disrespectful young people who make the delinquency of France, and who allow themselves to call you by your first name, a little respect, let's see Wink . Today, I do not have much to say unfortunately, but I am going to speak to you about Lucie, what a prehistoric discovery which must have allowed a considerable advance on the History of our world. Otherwise we have one, a little less known in our class, but which remains just as extraordinary, she gives so much of herself to help us on a daily basis, she deserves to have her year without even taking the exams (or at least her English UE Laughing ).

tom renoulleau

Back to top Go down

Post by cbezies Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:44 pm

Hello John !
Both subjects are really not interesting ahahahah BUT as I hate people who smoke or even the smell of "cigarette" then I prefer to talk about my Lucie.
Before the year I don't know who is Lucie. But this year, even if sanitary conditions prevent social relations, I take a contact with Lucie because following same option Handball.
So, Lucie is a good person filled (remplie) with good vibes. She likes crunching life to the fullest (yeah this expression transmetted by google but I like this sentence so remember it). In short, Lucie has a big heart and she is ready to help her class. I like this person and it's necessary in this world. Even if it remains very bad in English.
Bye John and Hi Lucie <3

cbezies

Back to top Go down

Post by cbezies Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:48 pm

And Lucie is beautiful girl <3 send me a DM and I give you my phone number

cbezies

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Martinet Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:20 pm

Hi John, we have the choice today to have two differents subjects but one not as good as the other, you have to guess Wink! Smoking kills. I don't like smoking and i haven't really tried to do this. For a sportsman ans especially for a Staps it should be banned. Now let's talk about the second interesting subject, Lucie. She is nice, classy, sporty girl at the moment, when I need her to film me when I do sports she is always there and I wanted to thank you Lucie! I hope to see you soon. The Simon chaud is bock

Simon Martinet

Lucie Proux likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alefev10 Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:52 am

Smoking or not smoking?
It is a taboo to smoke when you are athletic. Yet a lot of high-performance athletes smoke. This is obviously not recommended. But 25 to 30% of athletes smoke regularly.
it is proven that smoking (from five cigarettes a day), limits sports performance especially in endurance.
Indeed, sports or not, nicotine dependence is the same for everyone, as is the impact of carbon monoxide on the arteries and toxicity on the lining of the lungs.

So I have to stop smoking! I keep this in a corner of my head..

alefev10

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:10 pm

alefev10 wrote:Smoking or not smoking?
It is a taboo to smoke when you are athletic. Yet a lot of high-performance athletes smoke. This is obviously not recommended. But 25 to 30% of athletes smoke regularly.
it is proven that smoking (from five cigarettes a day), limits sports performance especially in endurance.
Indeed, sports or not, nicotine dependence is the same for everyone, as is the impact of carbon monoxide on the arteries and toxicity on the lining of the lungs.

So I have to stop smoking! I keep this in a corner of my head..

says the man who smokes online! Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie Proux Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:48 pm

Hello John!!
Oooh I didn't think you were going to put the subject "Lucie"....... It's very self-centered for me... But I saw a lot of very nice things towards me!
I love all these men and this girl who "carry" the attention of me, this class they are very supportive and respected by me because this year is difficult for me, the level is hard especially in sport (muscle training / physical preparation ...) but several of these boys in particular (but Anaïs and Pauline also) are present for me and to have good grades. For example Simon, Thomas, Anaïs, Dimitri and even people go with me to the gym, and sometimes I see other people like Mathis, Tom, Theo, Youri, Aubin..... etc and this man encourage me and they give me advice.
So I love this classroom even though the beginning of this year is dificult because in this class I had no friends... (poor Lucie.. :') )
And for the little anecdote, I confirm that the professor of physiology that we had last week is really beautiful and I searched on social (reseaux??) but Victoire too, and we even deduced that he was only in his life! (But 2 girls for 1 boy is complicated but how nice I am, I leave it to my classmate.)

Lucie Proux

Admin and Anais Quéré like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gbillaud Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:47 pm

Hello John !

This subject, "Smoking" is very badly seen in STAPS. We are sportsmen and women and we know how unhealthy it is. It can cause illnesses and health problems such as increased blood pressure and cancer. Personally, I have never smoked and I don't intend to start one day. And finally I don't understand people who smoke because for me there are other ways of dealing with this problem, such as sport, which is good for your health.

gbillaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Rgnicolas Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:58 pm

I think we can link both topics by saying that Lucie is smoking hot (see what I just did there ?).
Whenever she steps into a room, time itself stops to make sure that everyone has enough time to admire her beauty. Her laugh sounds like heaven's doorbell, and her eyes are so deep (as her knowledge) that we could sink in them and fall forever (which we'd all love to do). Every single of her movements is full of grace, and her skin is as soft as a newborn's one.
When the Judgement Day will be upon us, we'll raise from our graves and make sure to fight against the demons to protect the ultimate maiden, Lucie. We will march again, one last time, in her holy name. Because we are all born and raised to die to ensure her legacy.
Amen.

Hey, Mathis, who's better at kissing a*s now ? This round is mine.

Last edited by Rgnicolas on Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rgnicolas

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:24 pm

Rgnicolas wrote:I think we can link both topics by saying that Lucie is smoking hot (see what I just did there ?).
Whenever she steps into a room, time itself stops to make sure that everyone has enough time to admire her beauty. Her laugh sounds like heaven's doorbell, and her eyes are so deep (as her knowledge) that we could sink in them and fall forever (which we'd all love to do). Every single of her movements is full of grace, and her skin is as soft as a newborn's one.
When the Judgement Day will be upon us, we'll raise from our graves and make sure to fight against the demons to protect the ultimate maiden, Lucie. We will march again, one last time, in her holly name. Because we are all born and raised to die to ensure her legacy.
Amen.

Hey, Mathis, who's better at kissing a*s now ? This round is mine.

Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Larbre Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:48 am

Today I'm going to talk to you about cigarettes. For a long time cigarette was a fashion phenomenon in order to be popular but more and more people are realizing that this object and harmful to human health. Indeed, for us (athletes) cigarettes are very bad in the sports field, because it causes many diseases like cancer and it does not allow to have a good result quite the contrary. In addition, to remain in the sports and medical field, the tobacco contained in cigarettes causes damage to the cardiovascular system, in fact, tobacco will prevent a good oxygenation of muscles and organs. Nevertheless , once people have touched it, they have a hard time stopping. It is therefore necessary to never touch it especially when you are young, because according to some surveys the population becomes more addicted when it started early.

Larbre

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Moreau Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:16 pm

First of all, I find that more and more people smoke and especially more and more early. It is dramatic because it is very dangerous for health. I do not understand the interest of smoking, I hate it and especially I am athletic so it is not compatible.
Then there are plenty of ways to smoke like cigarettes, chicha, cigars, etc. and it is very easy to get them. In addition, there are also drugs that can be smoked and this is very harmful to humans. There are a lot of car accidents that are due to this health.
What shocks me the most is that young teenagers consume these trucks. The worst thing is that there are even more and more traffic because it is very easy to get rid of.
Finally, I’m not going to lecture because everyone does what they want but we have to try to think before to fall in there because it’s never too late to change.

Thomas Moreau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Anais Quéré Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:38 pm

Hellooo,
Today I going to talk about Lucie, because she's a good girl with good vibes and she know what I think about her. Before sanitary confinement in october, we have to decide to go every day at the gym and follow all group lessons (biking, step, hiit step, stretching, abs...). She know what an anecdote I tell for you. ahahahaha
We were able to go just 2 weeks because of sanitary confinement... During these 2 weeks, we were in good shape and thoroughly to practice sport. One night, I remember and her too, we go to the gym and practice "stretching" but SURPRISEEEEE , the lesson "stretching" from 1h contained a ABS CIRCUIIITTTT !!!
It's was funny because Lucie want to kill me, and me I couldn't stop to laughing !
She said me "Anais I will never do this with you again"... But finally, I miss her and sports lessons with her too.
It was better than sanitary confinement.

Anais Quéré

Birthday : 2001-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis ROGER Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:05 pm

hello,
today i will talk about the second topic. smoking.
I don't understand why people like to smoke. For me it's not interesting, because smoking is bad for your health, and especially the smell of the cigarettes is unbearable. Especially since cigarettes are more and more expensive, around 10 euros for a pack today. With all the money I save by not smoking I will be able to change my car in June.

Louis ROGER

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by florian Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:19 am

Hi John, this week the subjects proposed are not very interesting. Anyway, I'm going to talk about "smoking" all the same. I don't really know what to say about this subject since I don't smoke and the smell of cigarettes or other substances disgusts me. Also, the simple principle of spending your money to destroy my health is a bit silly in my opinion. Finally, since smoking reduces physical performance, I find it funny that two thirds of STAPS students smoke.

florian

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dbondoux Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:35 pm

lucie is a nice person but i prefer to talk about weed. Personally, I don't smoke, and I don't like this idea, but at the pharmaceutical level weed has some good things and therefore it is not to be banned completely. a lot of people smoke but I find that makes people slow and it's boring.

dbondoux

Lucie Proux likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Corrivaud Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:45 pm

Hi John

Don't know if I speak about the movie Lucy by Luc Besson I will be in the subject Question
So let's talk about smoking

I guess smoking in our project of sportsman career is not to good to do, but who am I to judge everybody that is smoking.
I can't understand how we can be addict to that because I never be really addict to a thing, but I know that exists and this is really hard to stop.

I think that we can easyly fall in that, and even more when we are in a bad mood in our life ( like depression or something like that). So the best way to not smoking is to not try, particulary when we have this bad feelings.
Hope I will continue to not smoke in my entire life

Tom Corrivaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next