UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd semester 2nd week subject

+25
Flavien P
thibault olivier
Lydie Maroteix
Fichot Timothé
Jardin victoire
youri b
Tom Corrivaud
dbondoux
florian
Louis ROGER
Anais Quéré
Thomas Moreau
Larbre
Rgnicolas
gbillaud
Lucie Proux
alefev10
Simon Martinet
cbezies
tom renoulleau
Théo DANGOUMAU
Mathis Tachdjian
Pauline Lachevre
Admin
Nathan Quiry
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2nd semester 2nd week subject - Page 2 Empty Re: 2nd semester 2nd week subject

Post by youri b Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:56 pm

Hi John , i choose the topic of "smoking"
in a situation lke covid there are to much stress and anxiety and many people smoke more than before;
i think it's not a good idea for eliminate stress ; your health is impacted and your promise for 2021 are not accepted Lol. More seriously i don't understand people not change their way of living with the smoking .It exist alternative for stress and habit . The sport can be use for diminuate the quotidian dose and finish by stopping smoking ; another strategy could be stop step by step with a psychological monitoring with some check up and let the time do it

youri b

Back to top Go down

Post by youri b Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:57 pm

in a situation lke covid there are to much stress and anxiety and many people smoke more than before;
i think it's not a good idea for eliminate stress ; your health is impacted and your promise for 2021 are not accepted Lol. More seriously i don't understand people not change their way of living with the smoking .It exist alternative for stress and habit . The sport can be use for diminuate the quotidian dose and finish by stopping smoking ; another strategy could be stop step by step with a psychological monitoring with some check up and let the time do it

youri b

Back to top Go down

Post by Jardin victoire Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:57 pm

I smoke every day and I live it well.
It's true that it's expensive and it's costing me more and more. Firstly because the price of the packages increases over time and secondly because I smoke more and more.
The general opinion is that it takes away a girl's charm, however I think it's not really a serious thing in a life. I agree that the smell is repulsive and that it doesn't make you look pretty but a little perfume and you can only see fire.
An incredible person is always an incredible person even if they smoke. The proof John look: you love me and yet I smoke. I think it's something that you have to be able to quantify as much as possible so that you don't become completely independent of this "drug", I'm talking about drugs because it's an addictive thing. Logical when we know that there are additives in cigarettes. I think that as long as you don't touch the magic cigarettes "smoking" remains acceptable. Many people die because of tobacco but as many people die from a car accident and we are not going to stop driving.
Do you smoke John? It will add a very sexy side to you.

Jardin victoire

Back to top Go down

Post by youri b Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:57 pm

youri b

Back to top Go down

Post by Fichot Timothé Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:36 pm

Good morning, John,
I'm going to tell you about Lucie because I don't smoke drugs at all, I don't like it.
Lucie is a laughing girl, I love her voice too much when you're on video, she screams all the time it's very funny! Lucie is also very helpful, she helps us a lot to make our lesson sheets, finally she gives them to us, it's very practical.
We love our Lucie!

Fichot Timothé

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydie Maroteix Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:14 pm

Smoking is somehow part of the French tradition, in the golden age of cigarettes. we smoked when we could afford tobacco. It was a social distinction. Since then, smoking generally starts with a fashion effect, to look "cool". In reality the cigarette has just found a new customer for many years because the subtleties contained in the cigarette make the consumer addicted. Personally I don't smoke, I don't understand this phenomenon, I just ask myself the following question: what for ? what makes people start smoking ?
To die younger ? To cough when you don't know how to smoke, to have yellow teeth, to get cancer? and above all, to ruin yourself ?! I don't get it. I think I'll never understand people who smoke.

Lydie Maroteix

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:27 pm

Lydie Maroteix wrote:Smoking is somehow part of the French tradition, in the golden age of cigarettes. we smoked when we could afford tobacco. It was a social distinction. Since then, smoking generally starts with a fashion effect, to look "cool". In reality the cigarette has just found a new customer for many years because the subtleties contained in the cigarette make the consumer addicted. Personally I don't smoke, I don't understand this phenomenon, I just ask myself the following question: what for ? what makes people start smoking ?
To die younger ? To cough when you don't know how to smoke, to have yellow teeth, to get cancer? and above all, to ruin yourself ?! I don't get it. I think I'll never understand people who smoke.

Do you ask yourself those questions for Alcohol?

This is a drug which damages other people's lives, as well as your own, which every TV programme romanticises. How often do we see people drinking to relax, drinking to celebrate, drinking to pass time, drinking for whatever...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by thibault olivier Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:43 am

Hi john, sorry I'm late.
Talking about Lucie is easy, and I'm a little bite foolish, so it's the topic I choose.
As you already know Lucie is in L2 ES, in our class. Lucie plays Handball at Saint Hilaire, but I'm not sure on this point. She's also in "Spécialité Handball" with me, chris and Flo. We have a common passion, and we did some work together. I'm sure that Lucie will perform in this way. Lucie is also a friend of me, so I can tell you that Lucie underestimate herself and always says negative about her skills, in reality she's applied and work hard and she's skillful. Also Lucie like our physiology teacher, like when she saw him she will have been immediately slobbering, maybe because he has bigger biceps than Youri Wink.

thibault olivier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:19 pm

thibault olivier wrote:Hi john, sorry I'm late.
Talking about Lucie is easy, and I'm a little bite foolish, so it's the topic I choose.
As you already know Lucie is in L2 ES, in our class. Lucie plays Handball at Saint Hilaire, but I'm not sure on this point. She's also in "Spécialité Handball" with me, chris and Flo. We have a common passion, and we did some work together. I'm sure that Lucie will perform in this way. Lucie is also a friend of me, so I can tell you that Lucie underestimate herself and always says negative about her skills, in reality she's applied and work hard and she's skillful. Also Lucie like our physiology teacher, like when she saw him she will have been immediately slobbering, maybe because he has bigger biceps than Youri Wink.

so the Physiology teacher has good physiology or just a nice ass?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

thibault olivier likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavien P Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:19 pm

The topics aren’t too interesting so I’m going to talk about “smoking. ” For me smoking is a really bad thing. The smell of cigarettes smells, it costs money to buy them and it also harms your health. What makes me laugh the most is people who tell you not to smoke while smoking a cigarette. These people are funny to me and with a shabble faith. They say that quitting smoking is complicated but for me it’s just a will that you have to have and especially have a mind that is not weak

Flavien P

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubert Clément Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:41 pm

Hello John !!! I will debate today on the topic "smoking" although I like Lucie anyway Very Happy
There are different styles and styles of smoking. Indeed, it is possible to smoke cigarettes like most smokers today but we can find the cigar, the pipe, the electronic cigarette (EC) but also the shisha. Some people are addicted but others smoke only to get into a "mood" in the evening. Regarding addiction, people will use cigarettes more and EC to smoke in public for a break or for a craving, but others will use the cigar or shisha to take pleasure over a longer period of time. and to appreciate the taste it can give.

Hubert Clément

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Delval Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:02 pm

HI sir!
Today i choose the smock subject because i don't find really more things to say about Lucie haha.. So, i don't smock and i never want to smock because i find it's not great for the health, it have a big cost and just for die about cancer... No i tease but it's the idea, i seen more person who was sick because of the smocking effetc and i don't want to know this. I can understand for example drink alcohol, it's not great but it was different. In any case, smocking or drink alcohol create a dependance and i don't want to depend about this. So, i respect smock's person but it's not for me.

Antoine Delval

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ecolde01 Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:14 pm

let's talk about smoking, during all my childhood and my puberty, Cigarettes were present because my parents smoked a lot whether at home, in the car or at a friend's house. I grew up with this, so I think my health has been impacted, I would have liked these things to stay away from me, but after all I don't blame my parents because they have managed to stop for 5 years now.

ecolde01

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Joret Maël Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:59 am

Hello John,
Today I’m going to talk about smoking, when I was a child I thought if you smoke you can’t be an high level sportsman, but with the age and by rub shoulders with sportsman I see professional rugby players smoke, skier, soccer players, and the first time who I see that I was nearly chocked but with the time I think that normal and I the person have good performances still it’s ok it’s just him and his health. And in the life without sports, my parents smoked when I was young but they stopped they are 6-7 years ago I don’t have many friends who smoke so I’m not very in contact with this.

Joret Maël

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum