UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second semester 3rd week

+24
dbondoux
Thomas Moreau
Rgnicolas
tom renoulleau
Mathis Tachdjian
Tom Corrivaud
cbezies
Antoine Delval
Louis ROGER
Larbre
youri b
Flavien P
florian
Théo DANGOUMAU
Anais Quéré
Fichot Timothé
Simon Martinet
alefev10
Lucie Proux
thibault olivier
Lydie Maroteix
Nathan Quiry
Pauline Lachevre
Admin
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Second semester 3rd week - Page 2 Empty Re: Second semester 3rd week

Post by Thomas Moreau Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:41 pm

Hello Mr Cox, today’s topic on sin makes me happy because I am a passionate sinner.
Ever since I was a little boy, I’ve bathed in it and I still have a hard time when I can.
I go fishing with my cousin most of the time because we both like it. In addition, we do competitions together to find out who knows who will catch the most fish.
After, I find that the fish have become more and more suspicious and it is difficult to catch them. This is due to the fact that the French have overexploited the sin and that pollution has not made things better. Fish have also become accustomed to different fishing techniques.
I basically fish at the time, which consists in fishing at the corks and has always started at the same place. The fish I’m looking for are white fish.

Thomas Moreau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dbondoux Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:46 pm

so I, as a fisherman, will therefore choose this topic. I practice no-kill fishing. which consists in releasing all the fish to catch and therefore only taking pleasure in fighting the fish. I practice "lure" fishing so I walk several kilometers along the river, constantly throwing my lure at the places where I think the fish are hunting. I mainly fish for catfish, black bass, perch and also chub in a float tube in summer with insect lures.

dbondoux

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jardin victoire Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:43 pm

The theme I choose is mine "Omar sy and polemic". Finally an interesting subject on which we can express our opinion built on current arguments of our society. We see it everywhere on our screens and yet the actor is within a polemic. Despite the success of the new series Lupin where Omar Sy plays the main role to perfection his image is attacked.
Internet users are calling for a boycott of the film "police" in which he plays the role of a cop. But why boycott it? For once it won't be a question of racism. Indeed three months earlier the actor denounced police violence whereas today he plays himself and wears the uniform.Like many well-known personalities around the world, the actor had reacted to the death of George Floyd and had given his support to Adama Traoré by denouncing police violence.
I can't find a television interview I had seen on twitter, but indeed Omar sy was asking questions about the behavior of the police and getting people to ask themselves the right questions which in his view were against the police.
Speaking of tweeting a #boycottomarsy had made his appearance in trend
To this polemic Omar Sy answers that he does not know the people who insult him and that in the street we cross people who hate us but will never tell us.He doesn't know the image that people have of him and I think it's a good attitude. He knows that he is less loved than jean Jacques Goldman but laughs about it .
I think he's an excellent actor and today everyone has the right to express his opinion on universal subjects and he has to pay attention to the impact of his personality but he remains a human being like any other who expresses his convictions.

Jardin victoire

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gbillaud Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:56 pm

Hello John,
So today I'm going to talk to you about fishing. I've never had the opportunity to do it, but it's an activity that interests me a lot. It is for me a peaceful moment where one disconnects from everything and it is also the occasion to be alone in contact with nature.

gbillaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:21 am

Thomas Moreau wrote:Hello Mr Cox, today’s topic on sin makes me happy because I am a passionate sinner.
Ever since I was a little boy, I’ve bathed in it and I still have a hard time when I can.
I go fishing with my cousin most of the time because we both like it. In addition, we do competitions together to find out who knows who will catch the most fish.
After, I find that the fish have become more and more suspicious and it is difficult to catch them. This is due to the fact that the French have overexploited the sin and that pollution has not made things better. Fish have also become accustomed to different fishing techniques.
I basically fish at the time, which consists in fishing at the corks and has always started at the same place. The fish I’m looking for are white fish.

Sin is peche against God, fishing is the sport/hobby.

At the moment my garden is totally flooded from the touvre, I've got fish in my cellar.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Joret Maël Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:07 am

Hello John,
today I’m going to talk about fishing, this activity is doing by many peoples in France, personally this activity is boring but I never do that so if I do maybe I fall in love about it but I am I wave, I know a lot of peoples who love this and one person mor specifically because he do competition of fishing, he travel far away just in order to fish and he fish during a lot of hours just for the pleasure. The thing what I think good recently in fishing was the action to realise fish in water after they fishing because the fish can live and the man can fish in the same spot during all of time free of diminution of fish.

Joret Maël

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubert Clément Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:50 am

Hello, John
I will be dealing with the topic "Fishing" today. More particularly on my culinary tastes about fish. Indeed, the fish is really something that I adore, I find that it is soft in the mouth when it is very well cooked. In addition it is a food which is good for health however I find that it remains too expensive on the market I think that is why many people do not eat enough of it. Accompanied by a vegetable or rice soup, it is a dish that I strongly recommend. Surprised

Hubert Clément

Back to top Go down

Post by Joret Maël Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:02 pm

Hi John, i'm going to talk about fishing, i don't understand this "sport" if we can call this like this, i try to practice but at each try i was nearly to sleep and the better moment is the meal i wait for it all the time and i never take a fish so i don't know the feeling when you succeed

Joret Maël

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2